FC Barcelona: Football thread

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Xavi Hernandez Barcelona head coach

Post by Kabalega »

Xavi won.
Why are you all quiet and MIA? :taunt: :lol:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:13 pm Xavi won.
Why are you all quiet and MIA? :taunt: :lol:
yayyyy! Massa, Massa, we won? Massa! :rotf: :rotf: oloriburuku! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

:clap: :clap: Xavi won two in a row and sealed CL qualification. :clap: :clap:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 2:14 pm :clap: :clap: Xavi won two in a row and sealed CL qualification. :clap: :clap:
YaaayyY!! Massa did it! Shameless ẹrú! :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

I don't understand Xavi insistence on playing Ferran Torres who has been under performing. I cannot believe he is a starter over Auber. His preference of the former Barca products will be his undoing.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

He has done better than I felt he could do. I will be watching his progress with interest.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

chopachop wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:23 pm I don't understand Xavi insistence on playing Ferran Torres who has been under performing. I cannot believe he is a starter over Auber. His preference of the former Barca products will be his undoing.
Auber has been starting but his form dipped a bit. He might have an issue we don't know about.

Otherwise, I also don't get the Ferran Torres hype either. The guy routinely gets in good positions but wastes them yet he still gets numerous opportunities.
Memphis has been more dangerous but doesn't start as much. It's got to be the Spanish bias.

Xavi could be playing him to help work through his mental block since the team has basically wrapped up the season.

Ansu is back, so let's see how much more game time Ferran will get.
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

I am surprised you think Auba's form had dipped a bit and just to prove you wrong he scored a brace. How many goals did he go without scoring ? Welll, when a striker is very prolific and goes 3 matches without scoring then it might be considered a dip. But then he wasn't given ninety minutes or alot of minutes.
Xavis stock are high because of Auba and not showing confidence in Auba will only backfire on Xavi.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

chopachop wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 12:53 pm I am surprised you think Auba's form had dipped a bit and just to prove you wrong he scored a brace. How many goals did he go without scoring ? Welll, when a striker is very prolific and goes 3 matches without scoring then it might be considered a dip. But then he wasn't given ninety minutes or alot of minutes.
Xavis stock are high because of Auba and not showing confidence in Auba will only backfire on Xavi.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Seems you dont know who you are speaking to. That slave will do whatever it takes to stand behind his master! He even threw an African brother under the bus, lying, just to defend the master :rotf: :rotf:

I tell you! Cybereagles just continues to reveal how dead many Africans are in the brain and how alive slavery still is.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

chopachop wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 12:53 pm I am surprised you think Auba's form had dipped a bit and just to prove you wrong he scored a brace. How many goals did he go without scoring ? Welll, when a striker is very prolific and goes 3 matches without scoring then it might be considered a dip. But then he wasn't given ninety minutes or alot of minutes.
Did you see Auba's last few games?
I posted based on events I saw on the green grass with my koro koro eyes.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 4:30 pm
Massa Massa Massa, we sick? Massa Massa, we hungry? :oops: :oops:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Na wa sha..Auba dipped ok o..

La liga 15 games 11 goals
Europa 6 games 2 goals

Hmmm ok o
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

It means your eyes are failing you, you need some very thick glasses.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

chopachop wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:27 am
you think sey na eye :lol: :lol: :lol: a slave who has devoted himself to his master and you think sey na eye dey fail am? :rotf:

Its his dignity and ability to feel shame that has failed him.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Maybe, but you guys posting half-baked stats is a bigger problem.
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Kabalega wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:11 am
then give us the full baked stats, na weti di stop you?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

chopachop wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 5:43 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

chopachop wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 5:43 pm
Why are you arguing with someone who saw Auba's games while you did NOT?
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

We are waiting for the full baked stats.
Seeing and understanding is one thing and you have proven over time that your understanding of the beautiful game very shallow, like you rubbishing the golden boot at the afcon.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

chopachop wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:50 am We are waiting for the full baked stats.
Seeing and understanding is one thing and you have proven over time that your understanding of the beautiful game very shallow, like you rubbishing the golden boot at the afcon.
:lol: :lol: I knew this was about that Cameroon waste-pipe who scored about 33% of his chances. :)

Go and compare Toko Ekambi's AFCON stats to your golden boot boy. Any good coach will tell you who was the better player.
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Kabalega wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:15 am
chopachop wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:50 am We are waiting for the full baked stats.
:lol: :lol: I knew this was about that Cameroon waste-pipe who scored about 33% of his chances. :)

Go and compare Toko Ekambi's AFCON stats to your golden boot boy. Any good coach will tell you who was the better player.
You have also shown that kiddy level arithmetic is above you. It is not the question of who was the better player but who was the highest goal scorer and it wasn't Toko Ekambi.
Serious comprehension problems. We are still waiting for the full baked stats. I won't bother asking you to provide a source or numbers to back the 33 percent because I know you can't.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

chopachop wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:40 am
Kabalega wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:15 am

You have also shown that kiddy level arithmetic is above you. It is not the question of who was the better player but who was the highest goal scorer and it wasn't Toko Ekambi.
Serious comprehension problems. We are still waiting for the full baked stats. I won't bother asking you to provide a source or numbers to back the 33 percent because I know you can't.
I always stated, during the tournament, that your golden boot boy was NOT even the best player on the Cameroon team. Now you are changing the goal posts and trying to get personal.
That is a mark of a sore loser.

You throw around stats without thinking, then argue with someone who saw players in action, when you did NOT.
To put it kindly, that is not intelligent!
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Barcelona is meant to be broke and struggling with wages, so where is this money to buy players coming from
So far €60m for Raphina and now Lewadonski for around €50million

More importantly what kind of team is Xavi building at Barcelona