A new Gyan rises in Ghana...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
A new Gyan rises in Ghana...

Post by bushboy »

18yr old Felix Afena-Gyan scored a nice brace for Roma yesterday. Apparently, he was just signed as a youth player from a Ghanaian academy in January, and has already made it to the Roma first team!
If he becomes nearly as good as the previous Gyan, then Ghana have a quality striker on their hands for many, many years.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
aykwes8
Egg
Egg
Re: A new Gyan rises in Ghana...

Post by aykwes8 »

His story is special indeed. He was not signed from an academy, however. He was actually still in secondary school just last year. He was scouted during an inter school competition in Techiman. He was taken from secondary school in techiman, Ghana and straight to the Roma youth team just last year.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Atumfuo!! Kwasia! :woot:

:lol: :lol:

Wha choo looking at?!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

That boy is from Ghana? Kai those his two goals were something else. Might just save Mourinhos arse…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Thats why i like coaches like Mourinho. Always give the youngins a chance. I hope the incoming coach will give a young blood like Amoo a chance in the AFCON team. We need fearless players him not old tired legs like Musa and Simon.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

bret- hart wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:24 am Thats why i like coaches like Mourinho. Always give the youngins a chance. I hope the incoming coach will give a young blood like Amoo a chance in the AFCON team. We need fearless players him not old tired legs like Musa and Simon.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Kabalega wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:27 am
bret- hart wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:24 am Thats why i like coaches like Mourinho. Always give the youngins a chance. I hope the incoming coach will give a young blood like Amoo a chance in the AFCON team. We need fearless players him not old tired legs like Musa and Simon.
Why are you laughing
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Both goals were brilliant; but goodness me, that second goal was incredibly outrageous. Wow!!
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

benteke wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:30 am
Why are you laughing
I assumed he was referring to "The Special One?"
If so, KDB, Mo Salah, 20 year old Lukaku, e.t.c... are :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Anyway, it depends on the meaning of "chance."
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:41 pm
benteke wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:30 am
Why are you laughing
I assumed he was referring to "The Special One?"
If so, KDB, Mo Salah, 20 year old Lukaku, e.t.c... are :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Anyway, it depends on the meaning of "chance."
Who else? You dont want to name more? Only KDB, Salah and Lukaku? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: me e pepper you well well...

Another one:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

@danfo driver, what would you do if you didn't have the funds to buy players anymore?
Ask Barca.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:12 am @danfo driver, what would you do if you didn't have the funds to buy players anymore?
Ask Barca.
Please name more abeg, then we can continue talking about Barca.... KDB, Salah, Lukaku.. ehen???!! you are blanking? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: talk about regurgitating and weak intellectualism. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

He should have gone to KDB's, Salah's and Lukaku's school. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

hmmm. .. I wonder why he didnt go to watch KDB, Salah and Lukaku in the youth team games. O ma se o!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:48 pm hmmm. .. I wonder why he didnt go to watch KDB, Salah and Lukaku in the youth team games. O ma se o!
Because his bosses didn't force him to go? :taunt: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:02 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:48 pm hmmm. .. I wonder why he didnt go to watch KDB, Salah and Lukaku in the youth team games. O ma se o!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: awww... wipe your tears honey. It hurts, I know. :lol: :lol:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:29 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: awww... wipe your tears honey. It hurts, I know. :lol: :lol:
It sure hurts not to have a cheque book at Roma. :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:08 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:29 pm
It sure hurts not to have a cheque book at Roma. :D
I know you are ill-informed. But let me educate you :D

Roma is the wealthiest team in Italy.

Roma has one of the richest owners and spent the most out of any Italian team last summer.

Roma has agreed to outspend everyone again in January.

And guess what Mourinho is the highest paid coach in Italy and when he is fired, he will cash out again!

this must truly devastate your wretched soul! considering your poverty stricken Ugandan life is working 3 jobs. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:46 pm And guess what Mourinho is the highest paid coach in Italy and when he is fired, he will cash out again!
Why do you care how much the white man is paid? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Typical slave mentality - trying to look into your massa's pockets. Shooo!! :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.