What Competition is FIFA Arab Cup???

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
joao
Egg
Egg
What Competition is FIFA Arab Cup???

Post by joao »

How did FIFA get to be involved in an 'Arab Cup'?
Just wondering, and trying to get educated and how this came about.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What Competition is FIFA Arab Cup???

Post by Coach »

Abdullah Spendadullah.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...oil money. dem Arabs know very well how to bribe gullible oyinbos.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

mcal wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:48 pm ...oil money. dem Arabs know very well how to bribe gullible oyinbos.
FIFA has no shame! The most corrupt organization in the world! FIFA Arab Cup? What is next? FIFA Chinese cup? or FIFA Jews Cup? Or FIFA Eskimo Cup? :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

joao wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:43 pm How did FIFA get to be involved in an 'Arab Cup'?
The competition only recently got recognized by FIFA for this particular competition, but it's not new to say the least as its first edition was in 1963 and with 23 members (split between CAF & Asia) that's a lot of influence politically & financially.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Sunset wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:23 am
joao wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:43 pm How did FIFA get to be involved in an 'Arab Cup'?
The competition only recently got recognized by FIFA for this particular competition, but it's not new to say the least as its first edition was in 1963 and with 23 members (split between CAF & Asia) that's a lot of influence politically & financially.
FIFA is using it as a test run for the World Cup in Qatar since they cancelled the Confederations Cup this year. Test run and a lot of money under the table from the Qataris! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Gadfly
Egg
Egg

Post by Gadfly »

So in a nutshell, sound to me like this is a test run for a new confederation made up of North Africans and their counterpart in Asia.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Gadfly wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:17 pm
So in a nutshell, sound to me like this is a test run for a new confederation made up of North Africans and their counterpart in Asia.
I will be so happy if they left. Bunch of cheaters especially Egypt.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Undertaker wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:08 pm
FIFA is using it as a test run for the World Cup in Qatar since they cancelled the Confederations Cup this year. Test run and a lot of money under the table from the Qataris! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Qatar hosting the WC is a straight up disgrace.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:53 pm
Money! The most powerful drug in the World! FIFA, the most corrupted organization in the World!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion as all it means is a host of more tournaments similar to the WAFU cup and CHAN competitions but with better infrastructure and more fans.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

It is a test run for the world cup, not confederation cup made up of North Africans and their counterpart in Asia.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Algeria vs Tunisia final on Saturday..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Sunset wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:38 am
I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion as all it means is a host of more tournaments similar to the WAFU cup and CHAN competitions but with better infrastructure and more fans.
Not so fast. WAFU is affiliated to CAF. CHAN is organised by CAF which is a confederation that is recognised.

Which confederation is organising this one? It is a DISGRACE.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:53 pm
And why is it a disgrace? It's called a "World" Cup for a reason. What justifies England hosting it and not a country like Haiti or Samora Islands or Qatar from doing same?