Ghana vs Morocco(0-1) FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ghana vs Morocco

Post by maceo4 »

airwolex wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:54 pm
akamoke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:51 pm Still baffles me how the likes of Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt and Morocco capitulate the Saudi Arabia and Iran but flex muscles with fellow Africans
This Ghanaian team is poor. Andre Ayew is done. Jordan was isolated. Painstil and Suleiman had flashes, but the rest of the team was meh. Morocco were not much better save for 5 minutes
Yep, na so we see am…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Any JB-less person that rushes to start a thread should spare a moment of his JB-less time to update the score. It's not like you have a gaddem JOB.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

akamoke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:51 pm Still baffles me how the likes of Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt and Morocco capitulate the Saudi Arabia and Iran but flex muscles with fellow Africans
This Ghanaian team is poor. Andre Ayew is done. Jordan was isolated. Painstil and Suleiman had flashes, but the rest of the team was meh. Morocco were not much better save for 5 minutes
i don't think the team is poor they just have the same problem they had for decades, no striker.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:58 pm
i don't think the team is poor they just have the same problem they had for decades, no striker.
They had the Ayew brothers but I am not quite sure which position they both played today.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:46 pm
txj wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:45 pm Can anyone help pls. How do I turn off this notification?
Post review
At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this.
i told you how to so this yesterday, try un-checking the star or click on settings from notification. seems you did subscribe/bookmarked to the thread

Removed everything in the notification section but it still occurs. Plus I'm not bookmarked to any thread...

But this only occurs in the World Football section and not in any SE games
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

The day most African footballers, especially our Ghanaian brethren, learn to release the ball
instead of massaging it, is when we can think about doing well at the world stage. Another issue
is senseless shooting instead of maintaining ball control.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Or goalie.
It still baffles me that Ghana have only produced a one good striker since Abedi Pele, that is Anthony Yeboah.

Their goalkeeping is in dire straits.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Kabalega wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:34 pm
Or goalie.
It still baffles me that Ghana have only produced a one good striker since Abedi Pele, that is Anthony Yeboah.

Asamoah Gyan says hi
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

airwolex wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:42 pm
Or goalie.

Asamoah Gyan says hi
he could not be counted on when they needed him most, that gen should have had two afcon titles and a world cup semifinal appearance at minimum.
Saints baby we did it
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

txj wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:05 pm
txj wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:45 pm Can anyone help pls. How do I turn off this notification?
Post review
At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this.
i told you how to so this yesterday, try un-checking the star or click on settings from notification. seems you did subscribe/bookmarked to the thread

Removed everything in the notification section but it still occurs. Plus I'm not bookmarked to any thread...

txj. I'm just passing thru. I've not followed the history of your issues so I don't know what you've tried so
Here's my opinion or something to try

Go to User Control Panel
Overview tab
Manage Subsciption and Manage bookmarks

untick any unwanted ticks

Then go to the "Board Preference" tab
Edit notification Options
Untick any options you don't like.
Here, you can be "Posts" specific or "Forum" specific.

Hope this helps otherwise the mods should be able to help
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Is the kid at Roma coming to help Ghana?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Ugbowo wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:01 pm Is the kid at Roma coming to help Ghana?
no, declined the callup
Saints baby we did it
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:11 pm
no, declined the callup

Tell me its a joke :laugh:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

pajimoh wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:50 pm
txj wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:05 pm
Post review

txj. I'm just passing thru. I've not followed the history of your issues so I don't know what you've tried so
Here's my opinion or something to try

Go to User Control Panel
Overview tab
Manage Subsciption and Manage bookmarks

untick any unwanted ticks

Then go to the "Board Preference" tab
Edit notification Options
Untick any options you don't like.
Here, you can be "Posts" specific or "Forum" specific.

Hope this helps otherwise the mods should be able to help

Thanks. Did all that already
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

benteke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:02 pm
King Futcha wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:11 pm
no, declined the callup

Tell me its a joke :laugh:
Same as the CD at Southampton, Salisu, declined the call too.
I am happy
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Or goalie.

Asamoah Gyan says hi
You missed the "good striker" part?
Is Gyan in the same mold as Abedi or Yeboah?

I understand though, ....African proverb, "A child who has never tasted a meal outside his home thinks his mum is the best cook." :P :)
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

You know North Africa sends many immigrants to Saudi Arabia, where they are treated like sheet. You can't bite the hand that feeds you. 8-)

Wha choo looking at?!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:04 am
You know North Africa sends many immigrants to Saudi Arabia, where they are treated like sheet. You can't bite the hand that feeds you. 8-)
It's all about the on-field shenanigans, and referee intimidation. Teams that stay focus on the agenda,
and ignore their extra-curriculars can beat them. They remind me of Mexico. When thing don't go their
way, they turn the game into a fighting match.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Ghana vs Morocco(0-1) FT

Post by King Futcha »

the South Africans are still angry and roasting Ghana on twitter :)
Saints baby we did it
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

1naija wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:46 pm Thanks Uncle!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
iworo wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:42 pm To watch the game. Go to pluto.tv and search for Bein Sports Xtra.
You this old man who should be working two jobs to feed your grandchildren are looking for where to indulge yoir idleness, smh🤔🙂❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ghana vs Morocco(0-1) FT

Post by bamenda boy »

Where is tfco?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Kabalega wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:00 am
Or goalie.

Asamoah Gyan says hi

I understand though, ....African proverb, "A child who has never tasted a meal outside his home thinks his mum is the best cook." :P :)
Gyan is Ghana's top goalscorer ever with 47, way ahead of Pele and Yeboah.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

airwolex wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:21 am
Kabalega wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:00 am
Or goalie.

Asamoah Gyan says hi

Gyan is Ghana's top goalscorer ever with 47, way ahead of Pele and Yeboah.
Wow, 47 goals? How many trophies? :P
Look at the game on the green grass.