Algeria blames the weather.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Algeria blames the weather.

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/59968130

Excuse or real? Acclamation is an issue but teams have known the host country for yrs? Kai...these Algerians dey complain sha.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Algeria blames the weather.

Post by maceo4 »

Who tolded them to do their training camp in Qatar? This one na huseless esscuse.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:35 pm Who tolded them to do their training camp in Qatar? This one na huseless esscuse.
Omo Africa hot oo! They blast of welcome to Nigeria heat that hit you as you step off the plane at MMA is no joke. Das when u know u don enta. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Even I was feeling hot and drenched just watching the games yesterday. It looks unbearably hot and humid, but everyone is playing under the same condition!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:33 pm https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/59968130

Excuse or real? Acclamation is an issue but teams have known the host country for yrs? Kai...these Algerians dey complain sha.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

You cannot blame the heat for missing sitter after sitter.
Last edited by Kabalega on Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Come-on guys, the heat is not that bad. I think what you guys are mistaken for 'heat' is the 'humidity', which makes the air seem like STEAM.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Uncle, Humidity will make 70 deg F feel like 90F. Come outside in Houston in July and you will see pepper.
Odas wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:14 am Come-on guys, the heat is not that bad. I think what you guys are mistaken for 'heat' is the 'humidity', which makes the air seem like STEAM.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:14 am Uncle, Humidity will make 70 deg F feel like 90F. Come outside in Houston in July and you will see pepper.
Odas wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:14 am Come-on guys, the heat is not that bad. I think what you guys are mistaken for 'heat' is the 'humidity', which makes the air seem like STEAM.
I know, Unkle 1Naija, I know. I used to live in Houston, TX. Thus, I know how it is with the 'humitity' when factored into the equation and so is Lagos. Therefore, to say Africa (or Lagos) is too HOT like some people already said, is not correct.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

1naija wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:14 am Uncle, Humidity will make 70 deg F feel like 90F. Come outside in Houston in July and you will see pepper.
Which makes me wonder why you live there.
The place is bad for allergies, hot and humid, and then talk about urban sprawl
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

There is AC in mu Uber! :taunt:
ANC wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:23 pm
Which makes me wonder why you live there.
The place is bad for allergies, hot and humid, and then talk about urban sprawl
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

1naija wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:40 pm Even I was feeling hot and drenched just watching the games yesterday. It looks unbearably hot and humid, but everyone is playing under the same condition!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:33 pm https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/59968130

You felt hot and drenched watching on your toy hand phone? Aaahh uncle 1nara. My friend, you berra go see a doctor🤔🙂❗️

Cheers.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...32 Celsius = 89 Fahrenheit. The place hot o, like middle of summer for America where most outdoor sports are played at night or indoors (closed roof stadium).
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Humidity? Isn't this the dry season?
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Molue Conductor wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:44 pm Humidity? Isn't this the dry season?
They played in Douala, so it probably humid all year round.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."