Bamenda Boy quick kweshion

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Bamenda Boy quick kweshion

Post by Tobi17 »

What's the true sentiment of the Southern Cameroonians (Ambazonian) people about this AFCON so far? if Cameroon wins the tournament, will there be any feelings excitement felt among the Ambazonians considering the feelings of growing separatism in that part? I've asked my Cameroon friends from the English axis this question, while most of them expresssed apathy with that "I don't give a f**k" shrug... others seemed excited and were solidly behind the team.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bamenda Boy quick kweshion

Post by bamenda boy »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:40 pm What's the true sentiment of the Southern Cameroonians (Ambazonian) people about this AFCON so far? if Cameroon wins the tournament, will there be any feelings excitement felt among the Ambazonians considering the feelings of growing separatism in that part? I've asked my Cameroon friends from the English axis this question, while most of them expresssed apathy with that "I don't give a f**k" shrug... others seemed excited and were solidly behind the team.
It's mixed. As you can realize, most of us do not really care anymore. Eventhough they shut down camfoot because they did not want us to discuss our political issues. Usually by now, you would have seen everyone opening threads and trash talking.
As for me I just wanna enjoy soccer. I don't really care if Cameroon wins or not.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Bamenda Boy quick kweshion

Post by Tobi17 »

bamenda boy wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:01 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:40 pm What's the true sentiment of the Southern Cameroonians (Ambazonian) people about this AFCON so far? if Cameroon wins the tournament, will there be any feelings excitement felt among the Ambazonians considering the feelings of growing separatism in that part? I've asked my Cameroon friends from the English axis this question, while most of them expresssed apathy with that "I don't give a f**k" shrug... others seemed excited and were solidly behind the team.
It's mixed. As you can realize, most of us do not really care anymore. Eventhough they shut down camfoot because they did not want us to discuss our political issues. Usually by now, you would have seen everyone opening threads and trash talking.
As for me I just wanna enjoy soccer. I don't really care if Cameroon wins or not.
Interesting take, thanks for the honesty bro