Ghana vs. Gabon: Predictions please

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ghana vs. Gabon: Predictions please

Post by Waffiman »

Will tonight see the end for Ghana in this AFCON?

If I was a gambling man, I will not hedge my bets. My money is on Gabon to win or draw. Then complete the job next round.

A loss by Ghana does not mean they go home, so long as it is a slim loss. A draw means they are still very much in it, but beating Comoros does not guarantee a place in the next round. It will depend on the Gabon and Morocco game.

I just cannot see Gabon not qualifying for the next round. For me, Ghana's loss to Morocco coupled with Gabon's win, has sealed this deal in favour of Gabon.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Ghana vs. Gabon: Predictions please

Post by Waffiman »

I could be wrong, only time will tell.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I think Ghana will get a result.

They will be up for it.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Expecting Ghana to wake up and give a good performance...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

I think Akwampi United will be vertically challenged to get a result here.

0-1 Gabon
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Dede Ayew is a warrior and might bail Ghana put, the lad plays his heart out especially when Ghana have thier back against the wall
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:57 pm Dede Ayew is a warrior and might bail Ghana put, the lad plays his heart out especially when Ghana have thier back against the wall
yes he is very underappreciated one of the few who gives 100 percent every match. can't believe he is 32 now, how old does that make me.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

When (time) is the game? I'd like to watch it, but I am NOT sure I will
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:28 pm Expecting Ghana to wake up and give a good performance...
For some reason, I think Ghana will win this game. Thus my prediction is 2-1, Ghana
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

txj wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:52 pm I think Akwampi United will be vertically challenged to get a result here.

0-1 Gabon
Bros, I know it's only a 'prediction', but Ghana cannot lose this game, else they are going back home.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

It will be tough but Ghana should win by 1 goal
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Odas wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:15 pm
txj wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:52 pm I think Akwampi United will be vertically challenged to get a result here.

0-1 Gabon
Bros, I know it's only a 'prediction', but Ghana cannot lose this game, else they are going back home.

Home is sweet, no? :blushing:

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

This Gabon team is just a jaguda team
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

lacidi wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:22 pm This Gabon team is just a jaguda team
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ghana don hear wein.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

The Black Stars players did not do themselves any favours with their agbero behaviour.

Ayew was poor during his interview. He moaned about the Gabon players not returning the ball back to them after they kick it out for an injury to their player.

Ayew is upset, and I understand his beef. But he knows there is nothing in the rule book that obligated the Gabon players to return the ball to them. Knowing the Gabonese needed the goal, they should get into position to defend, instead of standing like statutes.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Its coming home
Its coming home
coming home, coming home...

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

txj wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:54 pm :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Its coming home
Its coming home
coming home, coming home...

I said it and I said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghana and Ayew: GONE FISHING!!!!