Algeria on knife edge

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
waka-man
Egg
Egg
Algeria on knife edge

Post by waka-man »

The Algeria wey all of una dey fear since, dem fit no qualify sef.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Algeria on knife edge

Post by Lolly »

Can we say the Algeria coach is a poor coach now?

Algeria 0 Sierra Leone 0
Algeria 0 Equatorial Guinea 1
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Mods, this post does not belong here❗️

Cheers.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Who dey fear them? I maintain we were the better team both times we met under Rohr, including the last AFON game they won with a spectacular free kick.
waka-man wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:56 pm The Algeria wey all of una dey fear since, dem fit no qualify sef.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:07 pm Can we say the Algeria coach is a poor coach now?

Algeria 0 Sierra Leone 0
Algeria 0 Equatorial Guinea 1
Illiterate, he won Afcon , what did your massa win?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

1naija wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:38 pm Who dey fear them? I maintain we were the better team both times we met under Rohr, including the last AFON game they won with a spectacular free kick.
waka-man wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:56 pm The Algeria wey all of una dey fear since, dem fit no qualify sef.
You must have watched that AFCON semi final game with drunken effects after downing bottles of shekpe if you think we were anywhere close to been the better team...
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

If we had kept **** we would be in the same pile of sh!!1t Algeria is in right now. I cant wait for Ivory Coast to put them out of their misery. Maybe after they are eliminated Michael Olise will come back to his senses and declare officially for Naija.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.