BUT WHATs WITH NORTH AFRICA DOUBLE DEEPING

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
BUT WHATs WITH NORTH AFRICA DOUBLE DEEPING

Post by jette1 »

Should black africa come up with Arab cup equivalent
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Silver-Shadow
Egg
Egg
Re: BUT WHATs WITH NORTH AFRICA DOUBLE DEEPING

Post by Silver-Shadow »

Well, North Africans don't identify as Africans as far as being black. They seem to be happy with being identified as Maghreb, Arab. They are on the African continent but aren't Africans per say in their eyes.
No Escape
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Silver-Shadow wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:51 pm Well, North Africans don't identify as Africans as far as being black. They seem to be happy with being identified as Maghreb, Arab. They are on the African continent but aren't Africans per say in their eyes.
Not true bro; on the contrary North Africans are more passionate about being Africans even more than black Africans. I was in the army with a lot of them and they don’t see themselves as nothing but africans
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

jette1 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:04 pm
Silver-Shadow wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:51 pm Well, North Africans don't identify as Africans as far as being black. They seem to be happy with being identified as Maghreb, Arab. They are on the African continent but aren't Africans per say in their eyes.
Not true bro; on the contrary North Africans are more passionate about being Africans even more than black Africans. I was in the army with a lot of them and they don’t see themselves as nothing but africans
Did the Arabs proudly call themselves as Arabs in the army?

BTW, what exactly do you mean by "double deeping?" :???:
Did you mean "double dipping?"
I ask because given your escapades, it could mean something else. :lol: :lol:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Kabalega wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:28 pm
jette1 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:04 pm
Did the Arabs proudly call themselves as Arabs in the army?

BTW, what exactly do you mean by "double deeping?" :???:
Did you mean "double dipping?"
I ask because given your escapades, it could mean something else. :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Fatality! :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
Silver-Shadow
Egg
Egg

Post by Silver-Shadow »

I suppose it depends on who you talk to. 2 of my Egyptian friends speak openly and frankly. They confirm what I just shared with you.
No Escape
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Nothing wrong with the highlighted, if they truly feel so. It is folks in Sub-Saharan
Africa who look up to these guys instead of minding their environment that I blame.
Imagine Mobutu, after devastating his country - Zaire, going to die in exile in Morocco.
What with the continuing selling of sub-Saharan people to these N Africans by our own
people? They sure have a right to be snubish.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

jette1 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:12 am Should black africa come up with Arab cup equivalent
The Arab Cup was nothing but a glorify Confederations Cup and Arab is not a race but a culture because Somalia, Sudan and Djibouti are also considered Arab countries.