Cameroon 1 Vs Cape Verde 1 FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: Cameroon 1 Vs Cape Verde 1

Post by Flex Swift »

Can Umar Sadqi score against Cameroon? He couldn’t score against Egypt or Sudan I bet he won’t score against Equatorial G? I believe his selection was a mistake.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Bad miss by Abou
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Flex Swift wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:23 pm Can Umar Sadqi score against Cameroon? He couldn’t score against Egypt or Sudan I bet he won’t score against Equatorial G? I believe his selection was a mistake.
He probably can, they give you a lot of time on the ball, plus, the more pertinent question is can Iheanacho score....definitely YES
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Flex Swift wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:23 pm Can Umar Sadqi score against Cameroon? He couldn’t score against Egypt or Sudan I bet he won’t score against Equatorial G? I believe his selection was a mistake.
Really? What kind of daft question is this?
OCCUPY NFF!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Game just dragging now
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Yeah, I finally the link is working for me
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:36 pm
Really? What kind of daft question is this?
Our guy works at the Onuachi Agency. Abeg no spoil him market :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Full time 1-1 Cape Verde is a very stubborn team they refuse to lie down and loose.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

airwolex wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:27 pm
He probably can, they give you a lot of time on the ball, plus, the more pertinent question is can Iheanacho score....definitely YES
Nacho, Taiwo can score against a team like Cameroon but I would caution Egu from being on a Umar against Cameroon should we meet. I hope Umar is given a start against Equatorial G so that we can put this debate to bed.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Flex Swift wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:59 pm
Nacho, Taiwo can score against a team like Cameroon but I would caution Egu from being on a Umar against Cameroon should we meet. I hope Umar is given a start against Equatorial G so that we can put this debate to bed.
Guinea Bissau?
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

Chill, dude. How many combined minutes has he played. 15 - 20 minutes?? If every striker out there score a goal every 20 minutes they will be in the Guinness Book of World records. The way your talking you will think he has played 180 minutes. Awoniyi who scored a fortuitous goal against Sudan has played quadrupled Umar's minutes and yet he is escaping scrutiny. Both Awoniyi and Umar need time to gel with their new team mates. Criticisms are not warranted at this point.
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroon 1 Vs Cape Verde 1 FT

Post by bamenda boy »

Live club house analysis. I think we are missing out.
https://www.clubhouse.com/room/m21qVQK4
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Flex Swift wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:53 pm Full time 1-1 Cape Verde is a very stubborn team they refuse to lie down and loose.
Yes and it is probably because they need the result. You know they could have top the group with a victory today. They are a very good team.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Robbynice wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:42 pm
Flex Swift wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:53 pm Full time 1-1 Cape Verde is a very stubborn team they refuse to lie down and loose.
Yes and it is probably because they need the result. You know they could have top the group with a victory today. They are a very good team.
They are a very good team! They almost beat G Rohr yeye team to a World Cup playoff ticket! Rohr fired #$% was lucky!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

txj wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:25 pmBad miss by Abou
seems all you do when watching football is to only criticize a faulty play. must suck to be around you while watching a football match
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:07 pm
txj wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:25 pmBad miss by Abou
seems all you do when watching football is to only criticize a faulty play. must suck to be around you while watching a football match
:laugh:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Abbey wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:06 pm
Chill, dude. How many combined minutes has he played. 15 - 20 minutes?? If every striker out there score a goal every 20 minutes they will be in the Guinness Book of World records. The way your talking you will think he has played 180 minutes. Awoniyi who scored a fortuitous goal against Sudan has played quadrupled Umar's minutes and yet he is escaping scrutiny. Both Awoniyi and Umar need time to gel with their new team mates. Criticisms are not warranted at this point.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Even if he has played 45 combined minutes including debut minutes, it is still not enough.
I wonder how many minutes it took Osimhen to score his first SE goal, and where.
And we are not saying he is an Osimhen. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Abbey wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:06 pm
Substitutes are supposed to make an impact when they come on. Against Egypt Egu had to tell him close down the opposition. The lack of pressing invited Egypt to apply pressure on us. Against Sudan just forget it he made no impact provided no value to the team kept falling down loosing the ball and was virtually a passenger. After one game Ejuke was benched and not used against Sudan. I think it is time to do the same with Umar
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

It’s so easy to tell who posted a certain message without even looking at their name, that’s so sad that folks have such clear agendas that they can’t help spewing the same gibberish over and over and over…we gerrit, ya don’t like him, ya want an injured power forward in his place….we know, you don’t have to keep spamming us…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

aruako1 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:05 pm
Flex Swift wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:59 pm
Guinea Bissau?
Correct
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:12 pm It’s so easy to tell who posted a certain message without even looking at their name, that’s so sad that folks have such clear agendas that they can’t help spewing the same gibberish over and over and over…we gerrit, ya don’t like him, ya want an injured power forward in his place….we know, you don’t have to keep spamming us…
Getting a bit emotional !!! :bump: :bump: :bump: