The Ivory Coast GK...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
The Ivory Coast GK...

Post by Tobi17 »

Who fumbled a routine catch against Sierra-Leone actually lost his dad today and is genuinely injured.. Poor fellow.

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Ivory Coast GK...

Post by vancity eagle »

Honestly speaking I feel like there is some serious witchcraft going on at this tournament. Some of the things I have seen take place are simply unbelievable. Almost seems like something supernatural the way things have been taking place.

How can this guy pull that horrible last second holwer, and then his dad passes away the next day ?

Did his dad pass away from watching that match ?

anyways RIP.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Ivory Coast GK...

Post by Cito »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:46 pm Honestly speaking I feel like there is some serious witchcraft going on at this tournament. Some of the things I have seen take place are simply unbelievable. Almost seems like something supernatural the way things have been taking place.

How can this guy pull that horrible last second holwer, and then his dad passes away the next day ?

Did his dad pass away from watching that match ?

anyways RIP.
That’s a massive reach right there. He messed up and that has absolutely nothing to do with his father’s death or witchcraft.

Kai man that’s some MAGA level conspiracy crap.

RIP to the man’s dad.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."