Gambia 1 V Tunisia 0

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Gambia 1 V Tunisia 0

Post by Cito »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:38 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:09 pm I was hoping we get Comoros but Tunisia it is then, they are one North African team we know how to beat.
There will be no easy teams. Comoros upset Ghana. What makes you think they’re not capable of upsetting the SuperEagles❓❗️

Cheers.
Nigeria >>>> Ghana. In this competition. That is why? :veryangry:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Gambia 1 V Tunisia 0

Post by theYemster »

SylverEagles wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:02 pm
airwolex wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:59 pm Tunisia is in disarray. Covid crisis, two red cards today, playing on Sunday against Nigeria.

They are a very ill-disciplined team if you ask me. No need for the red cards. Bunch of moaners and whiners.

Hope we send them home on Sunday.
That is what I am worried about with them - they will find a way to con and dive their way to the next round. Hopefully VAR is on point!
Dude, there's VAR now. The dark arts don't work like it used to anymore.

Had there been VAR in the past, both Nwosu's goal in Maroc 88 final, and Ikpeba's penalty in 2000 final could've been allowed and Nigeria could very possibly have had five AFCON titles instead of three. Then if we hadn't missed SA96 and Bfaso 98, perhaps we'd be at six or seven sef cos the SE were clrarly the most dominant team on the continent during that time. They would've won at least one of those two AFCONs.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯