Morocco 2 Vs Malawi 1

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Morocco 2 Vs Malawi 1

Post by Odas »

theDunamis wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:35 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:33 pm Abeg mek una relax for Odas. Some of us hia are casual football fans. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know right. That most erroneous of assumptions that anyone in a footie forum knows the basics of the game. :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is WHY problems occur here in the FORUM. You don't have to be RUDE to me. You state your opinion with respect, or leave it alone, please
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

How did el Neysiri miss these goals?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

theDunamis wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:35 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:33 pm Abeg mek una relax for Odas. Some of us hia are casual football fans. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know right. That most erroneous of assumptions that anyone in a footie forum knows the basics of the game. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen: It's all good my broda. All are welcomed.

Wha choo looking at?!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Morocco 1 Vs Malawi 1

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:35 pm
maceo4 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:32 pm
Odas wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:31 pm Wow! These keepers are USELESS. How can a REAL keeper not catch such a ball? Anyway, 2-1, Morocco
Top corner FK?
Yes, naw! Him for see de ball wey dey com from one million miles away and make adjustment, na im be my own. Him useless, mscheew!
It was over the wall, the keeper takes one side and dares the shooter to beat him by evading the wall he put on the other side, he did his best trying to get over to the wall side to even attempt the save, but once its that perfect nothing you can do. Its like that one that Messi beat Enyeama with at 2014 WC.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Morocco should be at least 3 goals up
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:36 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:31 pm I bet Mhangi or whatever his name is wishes he had cut back that ball for an easy tap in to take Malawi 2-0 up, or maybe not.
do you really think they learn ?

They will do the same thing over and over. I am even referring to our own players.
Learn from mistakes? African footballers?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wha choo looking at?!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:38 pm
Odas wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:35 pm
Odas wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:31 pm Wow! These keepers are USELESS. How can a REAL keeper not catch such a ball? Anyway, 2-1, Morocco
Top corner FK?
Yes, naw! Him for see de ball wey dey com from one million miles away and make adjustment, na im be my own. Him useless, mscheew!
It was over the wall, the keeper takes one side and dares the shooter to beat him by evading the wall he put on the other side, he did his best trying to get over to the wall side to even attempt the save, but once its that perfect nothing you can do. Its like that one that Messi beat Enyeama with at 2014 WC.
I know, bro! I am for the 'underdog', so is for Malawi. Therefore any thing which doesn't go their way, is not good to me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Top corner FK?
No mind odas
Last edited by metalalloy on Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

metalalloy wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:45 pm :roll:
Top corner FK?
No mind odas
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No-ooo! make una mind me. Malawi and oda undadogs na my teams-ooo!
Last edited by Odas on Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Well, this game is certainly over now. There is no way Malawi will be back
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

CAF should organize a soccer camp led by Trent Alexander-Arnold for all African players.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

txj wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:34 pm Malawi reminds me of Congo from the 1974 WC
Hell no :).

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Odas wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:47 pm
metalalloy wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:45 pm :roll:
Top corner FK?
No mind odas
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No-ooo! make una mind me. Malawi and oda undagogs na my teams-ooo!
All good bro!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

See de coni wey Morocco player dey do. You fall and you no wan get up, eh?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Well, Malawi don loose. God dey, sha. I am off to supporting another UNDERDOG team.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

So mighty Morocco beat 'minnow' Malawi by a lone goal?
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Tunisia or CIV are likely going to win this cup.
The rest are pretenders hoping to win through luck, or off the field shenanigans.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Kabalega wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:24 pm Tunisia or CIV are likely going to win this cup.
The rest are pretenders hoping to win through luck, or off the field shenanigans.
My money is on Senegal

Wha choo looking at?!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:25 pm
Kabalega wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:24 pm Tunisia or CIV are likely going to win this cup.
My money is on Senegal
Mane's injury might be a blessing in disguise.
When the other players step up and the team starts firing on all cylinders, they will dominate for a generation.
Otherwise, they will not win anything if they fall back to having Mane do too much.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Kabalega wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:32 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:25 pm
My money is on Senegal
Mane's injury might be a blessing in disguise.
When the other players step up and the team starts firing on all cylinders, they will dominate for a generation.
Otherwise, they will not win anything if they fall back to having Mane do too much.
Lol, I have watched all their games, and Mane is the only one that has a modicum of flair.

Cape Verde was already 2 goals down, when Mane left, after scoring the first goal. To say they looked better without him, under those circumstances, is laughable.

All their other players are either stiffs or vertical runners. They have no chance without him. They are a poor side. Even Koulialy looks bad, although he might be rusty.

As soon as they are scored first by a decent team, they will be in trouble.