Online Feud between Cameruin and CIV gone too far

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Online Feud between Cameruin and CIV gone too far

Post by bamenda boy »

So Cameroonian fans were supporting CIV during the first round.
Ivorian bloggers then accused the Cameroonian officials of influencing the ref corruption etc.
The next day, Cameroonian fans learned the Egyptian anthem overnight.
Man the amount of support that Cameruin gave to Egypt!
I meant they were literally taunting the Ivorian fans after the loss which I think was classless.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Online Feud between Cameruin and CIV gone too far

Post by bamenda boy »

Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Francophone matter? We no dey
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Perhaps Cameruinian fans should wait until they win the cup before taunting. Many opportunities abound for CIV fans to return the favor

Wha choo looking at?!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Two small insignificant countries. Nobody cares.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:15 pm Two small insignificant countries. Nobody cares.
Two countries that will not be in Qatar 2022! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Bad belleh 🤣
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Undertaker wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:14 am
bret- hart wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:15 pm Two small insignificant countries. Nobody cares.
Two countries that will not be in Qatar 2022! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I actually want Cameroon to beat Algeria so Olise can come to his senses. The foolish boy is leaning towards Algeria.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:04 am
Undertaker wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:14 am
I actually want Cameroon to beat Algeria so Olise can come to his senses. The foolish boy is leaning towards Algeria.
Olise that play for Crystal Palace?
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »