[AFCON 2021 QF #1] Cameroun 2 Gambia 0 FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [AFCON 2021 QF #1] Cameroun 2 Gambia 0 FT

Post by kajifu »

airwolex wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:07 pm Comoros had a lot of yall in dreamland. Play this match on the moon with Guardiola coaching Gambia, they lose. Gra gra can only get you so far.
With Pep they might have outplayed Cameroon,Pep is not a joke of a coach ooh.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

kajifu wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:22 pm
airwolex wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:07 pm Comoros had a lot of yall in dreamland. Play this match on the moon with Guardiola coaching Gambia, they lose. Gra gra can only get you so far.
I like Pep's passion but have you ever seen Pep coach a bunch of average footballers? Leave him there for 100 years, Pep won't win nada. It's not club football where you buy your type of players o :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

YemiBrazil wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:24 pm
I like Pep's passion but have you ever seen Pep coach a bunch of average footballers? Leave him there for 100 years, Pep won't win nada. It's not club football where you buy your type of players o :mrgreen:
Pep is the best coach of his generation and may go down, when is done with coaching, as the best of all time (GOAT). Don’t disrespect him simply because he coaches a team you don’t support.
"If you aren't keeping the score
you're only practising". Hugh Collum, Finance Director, SmithKline Beecham.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

smallpikin wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:18 pm
YemiBrazil wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:24 pm
Pep is the best coach of his generation and may go down, when is done with coaching, as the best of all time (GOAT). Don’t disrespect him simply because he coaches a team you don’t support.
My friend dispute what I said or just comot for road with your nonsense - did he even GOAT champions league at a whole Bayern Munich? :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

YemiBrazil wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:46 pm
smallpikin wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:18 pmPep is the best coach of his generation and may go down, when is done with coaching, as the best of all time (GOAT). Don’t disrespect him simply because he coaches a team you don’t support.
My friend dispute what I said or just comot for road with your nonsense - did he even GOAT champions league at a whole Bayern Munich? :mrgreen:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Pep is good no doubt but GOAT good? Ridiculous.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

theDunamis wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:54 am
smallpikin wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:18 pmPep is the best coach of his generation and may go down, when is done with coaching, as the best of all time (GOAT). Don’t disrespect him simply because he coaches a team you don’t support.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Pep is good no doubt but GOAT good? Ridiculous.
PL hype, he couldn't win the CL at Bayern with a talented team and hasn't at City either. Good but GOAT is over stretched
smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

chopachop wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:57 pm
theDunamis wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:54 am

PL hype, he couldn't win the CL at Bayern with a talented team and hasn't at City either. Good but GOAT is over stretched
So your barometer for success is not winning the league but a cup competition? I said Pep would be the GOAT by the time he retires. Presently, I would put Sir Alex ahead of him, but not by much.

How many coaches have won as many trophies as Pep while revolutionizing football at the same time? Is there one currently coaching that can be described as his equal?
"If you aren't keeping the score
you're only practising". Hugh Collum, Finance Director, SmithKline Beecham.