[AFCON 2021 QF #2] Tunisia 0 Burkina Faso 1(Golaaaaazo by Ouattara!) FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [AFCON 2021 QF #2] Tunisia 0 Burkina Faso 1(Golaaaaazo by Ouattara!) FT

Post by txj »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:14 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:09 pm
Odas wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:56 pm Now, Tunisia sees how it feels to LOSE to a team you are expected to win
Expected to win? How?

Burkina Faso defeated them 3rd time in a row! Tunisia do well as underdogs!
According to oga txj they are a ‘modern’ balanced team and were ‘smooth’ so no way they can lose :)

I don't look at football from a victim perspective
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cito wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:04 pm
Odas wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:59 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:57 pm BF meet Cameroon in the Semi final, destiny brings both teams again after clashing in the opening game
Cameroon better be careful, else I see BF winning them.
Cameroon will meet whoever wins in the Egypt/Morocco game.
I see, I thought Cameroon and BF will jam each other next. That Egypt/Morocco game will be fire. I'd like to watch the game
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

wanaj0 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:09 pm
Odas wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:56 pm Now, Tunisia sees how it feels to LOSE to a team you are expected to win
Expected to win? How?

Burkina Faso defeated them 3rd time in a row! Tunisia do well as underdogs!
Really? I never knew of such. As it is, one can say BF has Tunisia's number, then :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Wow our Burkina babes fighting for our honor. I knew they would beat Tunisia. This is kinda bittersweet cos we own Bfaso. We would have beaten them had we meet. Oh well.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:18 pm At least our 10 men excuse is baseless now since Burkina Faso held off Tunisia effectively with 10 men for better parts of the half...
BF played a man down for about 10mins while a goal up! They just need to defend for 10mins!

For SE we had to attack to overturn the one goal deficit and also DEFEND so that we do not concede again.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”