I Warned Una about Cameroon...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
I Warned Una about Cameroon...

Post by Kabalega »

Even CE footie "experts" were raging about Cameroon this, Aboubaker that....
See the number of goals scored.

I refused to buy it because I saw the goals, the defense, the opponents, the off-the-field ojoro, the wastefulness....
Now you can all see the truth with your koro koro eyes.

In fact, I believe Egypt gave them too much respect and didn't properly exploit Cameroon's weaknesses.
But what do I know...? :lol:

I bow down to Karl Toko Ekambi though. :clap:

Senegal
I also told una that Mane getting injured was probably the best thing to happen to Senegal because the team would learn to play well without him.

See in the last few years, Mane's involvement in nearly everything, hampered the team from winning more games.
He was trying to do too much and hurting the team.

In this tournament, he eased back a bit, but looks like his injury woke up the sleeping giant.
If Senegal do not resort back to Mane touching the ball in every move, they will be force to reckon with.

Note: Mane can still be involved to devastating effect without touching the ball.

As for Cameroon fans, rest easy, because the young players are good.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
The Goddess
Egg
Egg
Re: I Warned Una about Cameroon...

Post by The Goddess »

Kabalega wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:25 am Even CE footie "experts" were raging about Cameroon this, Aboubaker that....

I refused to buy it because I saw the goals, the defense, the opponents, the off-the-field ojoro, the wastefulness....

In fact, I believe Egypt gave them too much respect and didn't properly exploit Cameroon's weaknesses.

I told you so blah blah blah :roll:

I repeat you are still biased. Salah who is a superior player to Aboubakar, how many shots did he have on target? Why are you talking as if Cameroon was suppose to walk over Egypt? Was it an easy game?

Nevertheless, if you´re honest, Cameroon was the better side but what did them in was mismanagement from the coach. He did not prepare them for the penalty shoot out. The game could have gone either way.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I Warned Una about Cameroon...

Post by Kabalega »

The Goddess wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:25 pm
Kabalega wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:25 am Even CE footie "experts" were raging about Cameroon this, Aboubaker that....

I told you so blah blah blah :roll:

I repeat you are still biased. Salah who is a superior player to Aboubakar, how many shots did he have on target? Why are you talking as if Cameroon was suppose to walk over Egypt? Was it an easy game?

Nevertheless, if you´re honest, Cameroon was the better side but what did them in was mismanagement from the coach. He did not prepare them for the penalty shoot out. The game could have gone either way.
Could have, would have....

It was Cameroon fans posting here like the Lions were supposed to beat every team and Aboubakar was the second coming...
But alas, couldn't even score against an Egyptian side missing two (2) key defenders. :lol:

Yeah, I'm biased, towards neutrality. :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu