Let's talk about quality of finishing in key games

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Let's talk about quality of finishing in key games

Post by Cellular »

King Futcha wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:04 pm
ohsee wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:49 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:31 am This one is one of my favorites! Del Piero against Germany, WC 2006 semi-final. My word! Look at the quality of that finish!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Kai! See doing the right thing in front of goal. Who is the guy who passed the ball to Del Pierro? Afrikaman would have tried to dribble the two defenders in front of him and ignored the Del Pierro man making the clever run off the ball. :lol: In fact, no Afrikaman would have made that clever run, much less the magnificent finish. :lol: Both the passer and Del Pierro show how the big bois win. :thumbs:
how about these chances clay? would an African man have finished? :thumbs: :thumbs:

Del Piero shows how its done in a 'key game' :thumbs: :thumbs:

THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Lazy to search and post but Gyan vs. USA in the 2010 World Cup is gold standard.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

kalani JR wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:01 am Lazy to search and post but Gyan vs. USA in the 2010 World Cup is gold standard.
no he's Afrikant according to klay, Ayew would have never made the pass he would have tried to dribble the entire US team.

Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Don't make me post video of Yakubu's misses and Victor Nsofor's selfish antics during a very, very key game against South Korea that cost us advancement. Or Ighalo's miss against Argentina in a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very key game that also cost us advancement. If I hia pim from any of una again, I go comot dat koboko. Nonsense.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Nonsense. Make I post small. Ever ask yourselves why we haven't beaten Argentina in 5 attempts? We have been playing those suckers for almost 30 years and haven't won once in 5 attempts? This is why.

What the fork was that at 0:20? Scuffed shot at 1:50, not enough composure or quality to blast into an open net at 3:23. The clip unfortunately does not include Osaze's boneheaded shot from an angle of 0.003 degrees, while ignoring a completely open Martins. Na Enyeama save us from collecting 5-0 that day.

No yawa. Hopefully we qualify for the WC again and collect our customary beating from Argentina. We are perfect and don't need to improve in any way.

Wha choo looking at?!