Kurt Zouma In Soup

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kurt Zouma In Soup

Post by benteke »

AreaDaddy wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:27 pm When I first read the story I thought Zouma and his brother are just a pair of morons, but as moronic as they actions were the reaction it has triggered is not normal.

There is definitely an undercurrent of time to bring down that "upitty n...er".

People asking social services to take away his children, put him in jail and all the other BS I am reading.

In a country were fox hunting is legal, where MPs claim is part of their culture and tradition to allow a pack of dogs rip a defenceless fox to pieces for pure entertainment while people stand around quaffing wine and cheering.

If you are all so protective of animal rights you would have voted out any MP that supports that barbarity, but you don't.

Hypocritical racist BS.

100% :agree:
I immediately sensed some undertones to this thing soon as it started gaining silly momentum.
It's ridiculous
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I am having a running battle with people on another forum who claim not to understand Antonio's post and my comment that the reaction is over the top. Jail and getting sacked - if that is not within the law as a punishment for this action - then it shouldn't be mentioned at all. For me my fellow Spurs fans should keep quiet. Hugo Lloris did drunk driving - something that has actually killed other humans and wrecked lives - he wasn't even dropped as a captain talk less of loss of sponsorship or his job.
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

I don't know why Africans are so triggered by this, shouldn't he just "wok had" and flash his money and everything should fall in place?
Isn't it also Africans that also claim you shouldn't worry about bad treatment or discrimination because you are making "pounce".
Advocating rational thought since 1987
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Kneedeep wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:32 pm I don't know why Africans are so triggered by this, shouldn't he just "wok had" and flash his money and everything should fall in place?
Isn't it also Africans that also claim you shouldn't worry about bad treatment or discrimination because you are making "pounce".
You need to hang out with a better crew of Africans.

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:59 pm
Kneedeep wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:32 pm I don't know why Africans are so triggered by this, shouldn't he just "wok had" and flash his money and everything should fall in place?
:rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Cristao II wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:24 am I am having a running battle with people on another forum who claim not to understand Antonio's post and my comment that the reaction is over the top. Jail and getting sacked - if that is not within the law as a punishment for this action - then it shouldn't be mentioned at all. For me my fellow Spurs fans should keep quiet. Hugo Lloris did drunk driving - something that has actually killed other humans and wrecked lives - he wasn't even dropped as a captain talk less of loss of sponsorship or his job.
Not condoning Zouma’s action, Antonio was spot on, to call out the hypocrites. Also, my respect for David Moyes has grown manifolds, for sticking with Kurt. What a Top man!!
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Thunder wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:45 am
Cristao II wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:24 am I am having a running battle with people on another forum who claim not to understand Antonio's post and my comment that the reaction is over the top. Jail and getting sacked - if that is not within the law as a punishment for this action - then it shouldn't be mentioned at all. For me my fellow Spurs fans should keep quiet. Hugo Lloris did drunk driving - something that has actually killed other humans and wrecked lives - he wasn't even dropped as a captain talk less of loss of sponsorship or his job.
Not condoning Zouma’s action, Antonio was spot on, to call out the hypocrites. Also, my respect for David Moyes has grown manifolds, for sticking with Kurt. What a Top man!!

David Moyes, a true leader :thumbs:
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:59 pm
They will do with Zouma as they wish and Africans will still spend money on Adidas and the EPL. Nothing will happen.
Advocating rational thought since 1987
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Thunder wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:45 am
Same here. My beef with West Ham fans has increased.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Im not for cruelty to animals or anything but it seems we are getting more reaction to animal cruelty than Human cruelty

Didn't Suarez bite off someone's ear sometime ago

There is more reaction to this than racism on the stands

Yes Zouma had poor judgement but the reactions are OTT
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

What is racism in such industry besides a club footed Verbal Kent, garrulously telling a tale of the world’s other ills, before straightening its gait on exiting the studio and throwing more bananas than 1970s Millwall.

Such prejudice has convinced the world it doesn’t exist.
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

Joffrey Baratheon behavior
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

:evil: The curse of the black cat strikes and Zouma is off
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Sir Mark Todd, a white equestrian, was filmed whipping a horse trying to get it to cross a stream, the reaction has been muted.
There's undertones of racism in the Zouma case.
I am happy
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Did not the Chelsea left back player drunk driving killed a lady in Spain ?Did that even come out as news even talkless of him charge...
Black people need to wake up when dealing with this Oyibo