Kurt Zouma In Soup

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: Kurt Zouma In Soup

Post by Benedict Iroha »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:35 pm :roll:

He should make a second video and slap the sh1t out of the cat again.

The biggest savages in the world, who spent a life time enslaving humans, murdering and raping are more interested in a cat.
Say it again.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

benteke wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:58 am I understand that certain parts of white society go ballistic over animals, more than they do over human beings. They outnumber us as blacks in total worldwide.

But i didnt realise some black people would jump onto the bandwagon :rotf:

I mean come on lads, that cat still alive.
Noone died.

This kind of sheet doesn't even deserve a thread here in my books
Black outnumbered whites in the world...black is largest population in the world.
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

He's toast...
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I still don’t understand the stupidity of posting something like that on the internet. Honestly what in the hell was the reasoning behind that?
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:04 pm I still don’t understand the stupidity of posting something like that on the internet. Honestly what in the hell was the reasoning behind that?
Many post on social media these day with no thinking at all and just seem to look forward to the comments and viewers it would generate and then suddenly engage their brain when they see the backlash their posting has created.
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Ipe Grams wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:13 pm
balo wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:26 am Most of the people getting on Zouma's nuts discipline their kids at home by hitting or beating them mercilessly.

Despite that, animal cruelty or cruelty to humans is wrong. Especially if you are going to video yourself doing in the act and disseminate such video.
Exactly what is animal cruelty? those screaming at Zouma are some of the same who eat other animals and draw the line and scream at those who eat cat and dog meat.

The stupidity here is the brother who recorded it and posted it online.

The things we do to animals (mules, donkeys, cows) in the name of farm work, and horses during a polo game or horse racing are worse than what Zouma did to his cat.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Unfortunately, many blacks like Airwolex are too stup1d to understand life.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

balo wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:07 am
Ipe Grams wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:13 pm
balo wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:26 am Most of the people getting on Zouma's nuts discipline their kids at home by hitting or beating them mercilessly.

Despite that, animal cruelty or cruelty to humans is wrong. Especially if you are going to video yourself doing in the act and disseminate such video.
Exactly what is animal cruelty? those screaming at Zouma are some of the same who eat other animals and draw the line and scream at those who eat cat and dog meat.

The stupidity here is the brother who recorded it and posted it online.

The things we do to animals (mules, donkeys, cows) in the name of farm work, and horses during a polo game or horse racing are worse than what Zouma did to his cat.
brother balo, why even bother
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Many black people are dense! they are dense because of mental slavery. People Like Airwolex are the reason racism continues. Shameless! rather than stand by your brother, you stood by a fooking cat and hugged the racist motivation of a racist corporation. I expect you will go out and buy your Adidas shoes and jersey this weekend. Disgusting human, you are!

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This is the only way racism will end! When a good brother (Antonio--God bless you) stands beside a brother and fight together! Unfortunately we have slaves like Airwolex ready to murder his own brother, just for a few kisses of the master's anusss. Shameless! disgusting! repulsive!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Who also remembers when Marcos Alonso killed a woman? But we should kill Zouma for slapping a useless fooking cat?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Your dear prince when to Africa and shot a buffalo! Murdered the buffalo right in the head with a riffle! we are still awaiting the outpouring of tears for the buffalo! Abi, Adidas doesnt want to pull sponsorship here? When is France going to prosecute him and put him in jail for 4 years? Abi the Buffalo shouldnt be protected because it doesnt have an english accent?

The black man is a big f0000l! Only he would ever spit on his brother to lay like a prostitute for his master. #Airwolex

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Even your beloved majesty, who you have sang that God will save her for more than 50 years, stood by and watched her husband murder a tiger in cold blood! She then pranced forward to pose for a picture, smiling gleefully, as the poor tiger lay dead! After a lot of pain and anguish, wishing it would see its family again.

But No! A black man slapped a small cat (compared to the big cat your beloved majesty's husband murdered in cold blood), and the black man should be sent to prison!

Tufiakwa! The curse that has made black men slaves will not follow you to your grave in Jesus name! release yourself from the shackles! Not every time you take off your pants for a master! Tufia! Shameless! #Airwolex

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:16 pm This is the only way racism will end! When a good brother (Antonio--God bless you) stands beside a brother and fight together! Unfortunately we have slaves like Airwolex ready to murder his own brother, just for a few kisses of the master's anusss. Shameless! disgusting! repulsive!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Stand up guy, Antonio.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:26 pm Even your beloved majesty, who you have sang that God will save her for more than 50 years, stood by and watched her husband murder a tiger in cold blood! She then pranced forward to pose for a picture, smiling gleefully, as the poor tiger lay dead! After a lot of pain and anguish, wishing it would see its family again.

But No! A black man slapped a small cat (compared to the big cat your beloved majesty's husband murdered in cold blood), and the black man should be sent to prison!

Tufiakwa! The curse that has made black men slaves will not follow you to your grave in Jesus name! release yourself from the shackles! Not every time you take off your pants for a master! Tufia! Shameless! #Airwolex

Bros, if i know say this thing go trigger your warey like this i for no start the thread. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

i forgive you :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But oh boy, you no try before sha. Zouma was wrong, but the railroading has a very deep familiar undertone.
airwolex wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:36 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:26 pm Even your beloved majesty, who you have sang that God will save her for more than 50 years, stood by and watched her husband murder a tiger in cold blood! She then pranced forward to pose for a picture, smiling gleefully, as the poor tiger lay dead! After a lot of pain and anguish, wishing it would see its family again.

Bros, if i know say this thing go trigger your warey like this i for no start the thread. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

This is getting out of hand. I didn't even see this kind of vitriol over racist incidents.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

We need England’s equivalent of Al Sharpton to join this discussion. The only way to get Zouma off the ok is to drive this “worse than racism” argument really hard, and have these closet racists and the agenda-pedaling media running for cover. Anything less, and Zouma will have to lose his livelihood for it to die down.
"If you aren't keeping the score
you're only practising". Hugh Collum, Finance Director, SmithKline Beecham.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Cristao II wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:26 pm This is getting out of hand. I didn't even see this kind of vitriol over racist incidents.
I predicted it. Lmao. These guys are really weird. :rotf: :rotf:
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

When I first read the story I thought Zouma and his brother are just a pair of morons, but as moronic as they actions were the reaction it has triggered is not normal.

There is definitely an undercurrent of time to bring down that "upitty n...er".

People asking social services to take away his children, put him in jail and all the other BS I am reading.

In a country were fox hunting is legal, where MPs claim is part of their culture and tradition to allow a pack of dogs rip a defenceless fox to pieces for pure entertainment while people stand around quaffing wine and cheering.

If you are all so protective of animal rights you would have voted out any MP that supports that barbarity, but you don't.

Hypocritical racist BS.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Gen-Z nowadays have a hard time distinguishing public and private life. They think everything they do in their home can be filmed and posted online for social media likes and follows.
Ipe Grams wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:53 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:04 pm
I still don’t understand the stupidity of posting something like that on the internet. Honestly what in the hell was the reasoning behind that?
Many post on social media these day with no thinking at all and just seem to look forward to the comments and viewers it would generate and then suddenly engage their brain when they see the backlash their posting has created.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:16 pm This is the only way racism will end! When a good brother (Antonio--God bless you) stands beside a brother and fight together! Unfortunately we have slaves like Airwolex ready to murder his own brother, just for a few kisses of the master's anusss. Shameless! disgusting! repulsive!
I am firmly in the Michail Antonio corner on this one. Correct bro we have to stand together on these kinds of things.
I don't understand why some black people can't see things that way and are also piling on the brother as if he killed another human being.