Mbappe is turning into a Waste pipe...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Mbappe is turning into a Waste pipe...

Post by Kabalega »

Look at how he runs towards his teammates (including Messi) and loses the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o5JKJKTIdk
Last edited by Kabalega on Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mbappe is turning into a Waste pipe...

Post by airwolex »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

airwolex wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:53 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The coach should have yanked him off and read him the riot act.
Unfortunately, he's probably bidding his time to quietly go back to the EPL, ... with ManU.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Kabalega wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:58 pm Look at how he runs towards his teammates (including Messi) and loses the ball.

Chief a lot of videos you post always say "can't be viewed in your country"

So I can't watch it :sad:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Comrade Machel wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:11 pm
Kabalega wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:58 pm Look at how he runs towards his teammates (including Messi) and loses the ball.

Chief a lot of videos you post always say "can't be viewed in your country"

So I can't watch it :sad:
I don't know what's going on.
I post clear YouTube links with no trackers.
Maybe, the [media] tag is up to no good.

Try to click on the link I have added to the OP.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

🤔 he’s starting to look better than Leo and Neymar. He needs his own show elsewhere
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

YUJAM wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:00 pm 🤔 he’s starting to look better than Leo and Neymar. He needs his own show elsewhere
He's a better player than both of them, right now.
Though could learn a thing or two from Leo.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Mbappe has been better than both of them for a while, Messi looks absolutely washed. He isn't a top player at the moment.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

More jagbajantis from the OP who is really a golf enthusiast :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:48 pm More jagbajantis from the OP who is really a golf enthusiast :laugh:
:lol: :lol: I see you finally read about Mbappe in your FB news feed. :D
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

airwolex wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:04 am Mbappe has been better than both of them for a while, Messi looks absolutely washed. He isn't a top player at the moment.
Messi has definitely lost a step if not two. Gone are the consistently tailored defense-splitting passes, and the consistent on shots on target, and long gone are the unstoppable menacing runs. Still a good player though but no longer king on the field.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

theDunamis wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:56 pm
airwolex wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:04 am Mbappe has been better than both of them for a while, Messi looks absolutely washed. He isn't a top player at the moment.
Messi has definitely lost a step if not two. Gone are the consistently tailored defense-splitting passes, and the consistent on shots on target, and long gone are the unstoppable menacing runs. Still a good player though but no longer king on the field.
Messi does not have the cover he had at Barca. I always said that dude is a Barca player only. See how long it took him to win something with his country. He is not better than Maradona. Barca was Barca only when guys like Xavi and Iniesta were playing for him.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

joplass wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:50 pm
Messi does not have the cover he had at Barca. I always said that dude is a Barca player only. See how long it took him to win something with his country. He is not better than Maradona. Barca was Barca only when guys like Xavi and Iniesta were playing for him.
Messi was not playing at his best even in his last few years at Barca.
Losing the ball easily or missing shots has little to do with Xavi or Iniesta.

Anyone who has watched Argentina will tell you that were it not for his talented teammates missing sitters and tap-ins, Messi would have won tournaments.
His goals alone got them into the last WC.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Kabalega wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:28 am

Anyone who has watched Argentina will tell you that were it not for his talented teammates missing sitters and tap-ins, Messi would have won tournaments.
So what are you saying?
That Messi is old and should stop playing? He won the best player award last year.
That Messi's teammates lost tournaments and sitters and tap-ins should be accepted as goals? His teammates at Barca missed sitters and tap-ins.

Messi is not the great player everyone wants him to be. He can joggles the ball and he is very lucky. Just my opinion but we all know what that means.

I just don't know what game Messi won the way Maradona did.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

joplass wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:02 am

So what are you saying?
That Messi is old and should stop playing? He won the best player award last year.
That Messi's teammates lost tournaments and sitters and tap-ins should be accepted as goals? His teammates at Barca missed sitters and tap-ins.

Messi is not the great player everyone wants him to be. He can joggles the ball and he is very lucky. Just my opinion but we all know what that means.

You are yearning opaks like you have not seen Messi play.

Go and look up footage of how Argentina qualified for the last World Cup for starters.
There is also a lot of info about Messi and Argentina all over the internet and at FIFA.com.
I also suggest you see the movie, Messi. :thumbs:
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

joplass wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:02 am

So what are you saying?

Bro Messi is a great player. No need to argue.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"