It appears Frank Lampard is legit o

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: It appears Frank Lampard is legit o

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:07 pm
charlie wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:43 pm This thread has aged well :taunt:
If you know Chinwuruwuru, you wont be surprised. :lol:
Football has a wierd way of slapping the most onfident of us in the face and making an absolute mug at the same time.

You may yet be right in all your pages of analysis bit a week can be a long time in football.

While the juiry is still out, temper your views with caution.

Meanwhile Frankie 1 Eddie 0 :biggrin:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:43 am
Football has a wierd way of slapping the most onfident of us in the face and making an absolute mug at the same time.

You may yet be right in all your pages of analysis bit a week can be a long time in football.

Oloye nkp?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I can easily put up the score wen YOUR Frankie went to YOUR Eddie's house a few weeks ago and was beaten, and then I'll add a Big grin to the end. But I will never do that!

Arent you ashamed, Chinwurururu? How would it look like with 2 black boys fighting to defend the honor of two white boys? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: While you are bouncing with desire to defend YOUR Frankie, your Massa.. this is me -- :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I couldnt give a fook about Your Frankie and Your Eddie. :oops: :oops: Shame will never catch the black man! Tufia!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Lamps is getting a good hiding right about now thanks to Uncle Pat :laugh:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I am enjoying this arse whooping.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

A legit loser. Abeggy
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

WHere is that slave loser, Chinwuruwuru? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Your Frankie was humiliated by my Uncle, Pat. How you see am? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:44 pm WHere is that slave loser, Chinwuruwuru? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Your Frankie was humiliated by my Uncle, Pat. How you see am? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dieeh dieeh

This is a struggling team already. I can remember Arsenal faltering and tottering too with 3 managers before sloooowly settling with Arteta.

Besides it isn't a race thing for me o. Afterall he was your buddy bwa in the Mourinho era 8-) 8-) :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:15 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:44 pm WHere is that slave loser, Chinwuruwuru? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Your Frankie was humiliated by my Uncle, Pat. How you see am? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dieeh dieeh

This is a struggling team already. I can remember Arsenal faltering and tottering too with 3 managers before sloooowly settling with Arteta.

Besides it isn't a race thing for me o. Afterall he was your buddy bwa in the Mourinho era 8-) 8-) :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:
I know it hurts. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dont worry, keep defending the master with your whole heart! Afterall, Crystal Palace was winning the league before Uncle Pat joined them. :rotf:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:17 am
Dieeh dieeh

I know it hurts. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dont worry, keep defending the master with your whole heart! Afterall, Crystal Palace was winning the league before Uncle Pat joined them. :rotf:
But he was not just your master but your god when daddy was at Chelsea na. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

By the way, how market with sugar daddy gone? :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:49 am
danfo driver wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:17 am
Dieeh dieeh

But he was not just your master but your god when daddy was at Chelsea na. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

By the way, how market with sugar daddy gone? :rotf: :rotf:

Chinwuruwuru! It hurts, I know. it burns! You ran here with your legs wide open, beckoning to your Frankie! :rotf: :rotf: :woot: :woot: Only to be humiliated time and time again! When will you learn? Simply because your Frankie and your Gary and your Eddie are white, doesnt mean that they will be amazing on the bench as they were amazing on your bedsheet. :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: shameless!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:06 pm

I can easily put up the score wen YOUR Frankie went to YOUR Eddie's house a few weeks ago and was beaten, and then I'll add a Big grin to the end. But I will never do that!

Arent you ashamed, Chinwurururu? How would it look like with 2 black boys fighting to defend the honor of two white boys? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: While you are bouncing with desire to defend YOUR Frankie, your Massa.. this is me -- :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I couldnt give a fook about Your Frankie and Your Eddie. :oops: :oops: Shame will never catch the black man! Tufia!
Where isnyour next stop na? I remeber Frsnkie was your fav then :bump:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:02 am

"My Frankie! My Frankie! My Frankie!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the only black coach in the league, Vieira showed up and you didnt even give a damn about his thread! But your white master, Your Frankie, showed up and you ran like a little slave b1tchhh and open thread for your master. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Talk about being born into slavery and ending your life there. Tufia!

Chinwuruwuru, confess! How many times have you let a white man into your bed?? :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: How many times will you continue to allow them to use your body take play suwe? :rotf: :rotf: kaii! Have some dignity!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:03 pm
cchinukw wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:02 am

"My Frankie! My Frankie! My Frankie!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the only black coach in the league, Vieira showed up and you didnt even give a damn about his thread! But your white master, Your Frankie, showed up and you ran like a little slave b1tchhh and open thread for your master. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Talk about being born into slavery and ending your life there. Tufia!

Chinwuruwuru, confess! How many times have you let a white man into your bed?? :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: How many times will you continue to allow them to use your body take play suwe? :rotf: :rotf: kaii! Have some dignity!
You left Frankie foe Eddie. Now you are considering hopping off at Stevie G's :

Owa o sneaky: :tic:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:05 am

Is that the next white man to climb you? Your Stevie G? Would he hit your G spot? :oops: :oops: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:10 am

Is that the next white man to climb you? Your Stevie G? Would he hit your G spot? :oops: :oops: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
When caught in the red lights your normal reaction is to play the race card and go lower. :D

You seem to forget you roster of past obsessions with Mourinho (White Portuguese), Pep Guardiola and Benitez (Spanish for daring to have a spat with daddy Mourinho), Eddie Howe, Stevie G and counting. The pattern should be obvious to Stevie (I mean Wonder :taunt: )

You lost the argument or the point. Keep the thread alive with your sweet nothings. The gift that keeps giving generously :sneaky: :D

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:10 pm

When caught in the red lights your normal reaction is to play the race card and go lower. :D

You seem to forget you roster of past obsessions with Mourinho (White Portuguese), Pep Guardiola and Benitez (Spanish for daring to have a spat with daddy Mourinho), Eddie Howe, Stevie G and counting. The pattern should be obvious to Stevie (I mean Wonder :taunt: )

You lost the argument or the point. Keep the thread alive with your sweet nothings. The gift that keeps giving generously :sneaky: :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My question is quite simple, Chinwuruwuru. Did you allow Stevie G hit your G spot, like your Frankie did to you? Why do you like white men? :lol: :lol:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:57 pm
cchinukw wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:10 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My question is quite simple, Chinwuruwuru. Did you allow Stevie G hit your G spot, like your Frankie did to you? Why do you like white men? :lol: :lol:
Everyone knows you swing that way :lol: :lol:

Only you can imagine and explain the experience of Stevie G's spot. By your own admission, you prefer his shelling to your former squeeze. Just scroll a few pages back :mrgreen:

You should be called Danfo the gift that keeps it rolling :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:52 am

Only you can imagine and explain the experience of Stevie G's spot. By your own admission, you prefer his shelling to your former squeeze. Just scroll a few pages back :mrgreen:

You should be called Danfo the gift that keeps it rolling :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:
Do the white men take turns? or na slave by barter dem dey do you? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: today, your frankie, tomorrow, your eddie, next tomorrow, your stevie G spot!? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:33 am

Do the white men take turns? or na slave by barter dem dey do you? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: today, your frankie, tomorrow, your eddie, next tomorrow, your stevie G spot!? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Speaking from your personal experiences. Whatever floats your pervy boat Gifty. Owa o :laugh:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:00 am

Speaking from your personal experiences. Whatever floats your pervy boat Gifty. Owa o :laugh:
Its okay bro. I know this thread has humiliated you. Your Frankie may turn it around, the way he turned you around in bed! NOOOOOTT :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:37 pm
cchinukw wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:00 am

Its okay bro. I know this thread has humiliated you. Your Frankie may turn it around, the way he turned you around in bed! NOOOOOTT :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Pervy Gifty :sneaky:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:51 pm
Pervy Gifty :sneaky:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
White men lover! Your Frankie hit your Stevie G Spot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: