It appears Frank Lampard is legit o

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: It appears Frank Lampard is legit o

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:26 pm White British privilege being exposed at a manegerial level :laugh:
Oh boy the thing just dey sweet my belle :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I remember when I told these people that Lampard was not a good coach and his servants wanted to fight me. :lol: :lol: You could tell right from his Derby stint that he is quite average, at best. Got the chelsea job because of white privilege. Got sacked and Everton gave him the job for the same reason. Now, they will be relegated. Amen :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Everton appear to be doomed!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:49 pm :rotf:
With the shambles out there,I see them losing all
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Choi.

Frank you fail my hand :mad: :mad:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:10 pm Choi.

Frank you fail my hand :mad: :mad:
Chinwuruwuru, you have always been like this. Not surprised. :oops:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Rafa really scatter Everton.. e no go easy to repair them at all
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

benteke wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:26 pm White British privilege being exposed at a manegerial level :laugh:

:rotf:
I dislike Lampard with a passion and this makes me very happy :thumbs:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...damn shame for Everton a one time top 10 or 5 club. They started going backwards since the departure of Moyes.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

They better sack Lampard before its too late.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:29 pm Rafa really scatter Everton.. e no go easy to repair them at all
It isn't Benitez's fault. They recruited poorly for a while.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Cristao II wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:17 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:29 pm Rafa really scatter Everton.. e no go easy to repair them at all
Everton are the epitome of waste, in attempt to bulldoze their way into the upper echelons of the Premier League, they've spent champagne money on bog standard beer. With the monstrosity of relegation looming large, they went full myth and legend and appointed a Johnny English to be their Captain Biggles. There are few things more fickle than the fan, those who squander their pittance acquired through hard graft and labour, on the fallacy of fandom. And yet, in their bespoke regalia and three-pieced suits, the Evertonian big wigs bowed to the bellows of this gullible mass.

"Soooooopa, soopa Frank, soooooopa, soopa Frank, soooooopa, soopa Frank, soopa Franki Lampard".

So sung the chorus and to the tune did those feet dance. Not a superlative in sight. Under the stewardship and command of Captain Biggles, Everton are kamikazeing towards the stickiest of toffees. A modern day Risdalian Leeds United.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Coach wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:53 am
Everton are the epitome of waste, in attempt to bulldoze their way into the upper echelons of the Premier League, they've spent champagne money on bog standard beer. With the monstrosity of relegation looming large, they went full myth and legend and appointed a Johnny English to be their Captain Biggles. There are few things more fickle than the fan, those who squander their pittance acquired through hard graft and labour, on the fallacy of fandom. And yet, in their bespoke regalia and three-pieced suits, the Evertonian big wigs bowed to the bellows of this gullible mass.

"Soooooopa, soopa Frank, soooooopa, soopa Frank, soooooopa, soopa Frank, soopa Franki Lampard".

So sung the chorus and to the tune did those feet dance. Not a superlative in sight. Under the stewardship and command of Captain Biggles, Everton are kamikazeing towards the stickiest of toffees. A modern day Risdalian Leeds United.
To think the name of Rooney even came up for mention, they point to the miraculous works he is doing at Derby :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: , sometime you just wonder how these folks reason. :woot:

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

oloye wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:07 pm

To think the name of Rooney even came up for mention, they point to the miraculous works he is doing at Derby :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: , sometime you just wonder how these folks reason. :woot:

Its Everton bro.
wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder
E turn to wonderer...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

As usual, supporting failure! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Ancelotti had a worse team aand finished top half of the table and they hired Benitez - who was fighting relegation IN CHINA :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: benitez came out of that relegation to drag everton down the table.

truth is people like you who are used to failure think we dont watch games or we dont know whats going on. abeg stop it :lol: :lol: :lol:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

txj wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:52 pm

Its Everton bro.
E turn to wonderer...
What are you talking about, is Rooney coaching Everton or Derby, did you even follow the thread i responded to? I mentioned Rooney's name came up for new coaches to be hired when a new manager was being sought for Everton, and you are here preening yourself that you corrected my error.....

Let us even for a minute presume a mistake was made, i am still scratching myself wondering how much it will cost you to point it out without the need to gloat, do you really need something to make you feel good that bad? :scared:

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

oloye wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:45 pm

Its Everton bro.
E turn to wonderer...
What are you talking about, is Rooney coaching Everton or Derby, did you even follow the thread i responded to? I mentioned Rooney's name came up for new coaches to be hired when a new manager was being sought for Everton, and you are here preening yourself that you corrected my error.....

Let us even for a minute presume a mistake was made, i am still scratching myself wondering how much it will cost you to point it out without the need to gloat, do you really need something to make you feel good that bad? :scared:

You were wondering how these folks reason.

And as a Liverpool fan I reminded you who they are. :rotf: :rotf:

Capiche?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

txj wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:38 pm
oloye wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:45 pm

Its Everton bro.
E turn to wonderer...

You were wondering how these folks reason.

And as a Liverpool fan I reminded you who they are. :rotf: :rotf:

Capiche?
Pardon me then, i have been away from this place for too long to tie the loose ends together. Agh i see where the gloating is coming from, i forgot you are from the Anfield end, biko my bad. You deserve to celebrate, nor mind me :laugh:

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Steve F@cking Bruce!!! :woot: :woot:
http://www.naijiant.com/
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The fickleness knows no boundaries.

Who do you want in? And with a big puff of fresh air to saturate the hippocampus with all the oxygen desired. "Steve Bruce" he replied. Everton deserve to go down for that alone.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Coach wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:12 pm The fickleness knows no boundaries.

Who do you want in? And with a big puff of fresh air to saturate the hippocampus with all the oxygen desired. "Steve Bruce" he replied. Everton deserve to go down for that alone.
You cannot make it up, what one hears on air these days, i think this is the side effect of freedom of speech :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lampard did NOT fail at Derby. Thats a complete lie.

He also did NOT fail at Chelsea. He did not have a transfer window the first year and actually used the kids to perform quite well. if given time would he have failed, ABSOLUTELY! I HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT! :lol: :lol: But if we are being completely honest he did not fail per se. His second season was not great and he could have done much better, but thats not failure.

At Everton he is absolutely failing and if they are not careful, he will relegate them. Looking at their fixtures, there are maybe only 2 games I see them collecting wins from. What they need now is an assistant who is defensively minded to come in and help him.

Its shocking the way he played against tottenham. Complete naïveté. You watched tottenham play their last 6 games and you thought it was wise to show up and play with that defensive line??? :rotf: :rotf: city that is 10000000000 x better than you got picked off playing a high line and you thought you should do the same? When sitting back and hitting tottenham on the counter would have guaranteed you a victory??? :lol:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:10 pm Lampard did NOT fail at Derby. Thats a complete lie.

He also did NOT fail at Chelsea. He did not have a transfer window the first year and actually used the kids to perform quite well. if given time would he have failed, ABSOLUTELY! I HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT! :lol: :lol: But if we are being completely honest he did not fail per se. His second season was not great and he could have done much better, but thats not failure.

At Everton he is absolutely failing and if they are not careful, he will relegate them. Looking at their fixtures, there are maybe only 2 games I see them collecting wins from. What they need now is an assistant who is defensively minded to come in and help him.

Its shocking the way he played against tottenham. Complete naïveté. You watched tottenham play their last 6 games and you thought it was wise to show up and play with that defensive line??? :rotf: :rotf: city that is 10000000000 x better than you got picked off playing a high line and you thought you should do the same? When sitting back and hitting tottenham on the counter would have guaranteed you a victory??? :lol:
Sitting back in a defence with error prone Michael Keane, my brother either way they were doomed to be beaten with that defence.