Russia should be kicked out of the worldcup

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Russia should be kicked out of the worldcup

Post by txj »

IOC calls for international event ban for athletes from Russia and Belarus

Decision could lead to a complete world sport ban for Russia
Uefa and Fifa expected to follow example set by IOC

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/ ... -fifa-uefa
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

txj wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:11 pm IOC calls for international event ban for athletes from Russia and Belarus

IOC is hella funny. It did not ban Russia and its athletes for the incessant state-sponsored doping, but now it sees an opportunity to be "brave" because the whole world is currently on an anti-Russia binge (rightly so in many cases). Bloody cowards.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

official, Russia booted from the World Cup and the Euros
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

jette1 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:15 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:10 pm
jette1 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:24 pm Was Nigeria kicked out of AFCON during Biafra war.
I thought you guys argued that players have nothing to do with their government actions when that Protester entered train in Vienna with super falcons to protest Nigerias killings of innocent people. You insisted that the players have nothing to do with governments actions. And when NNamdi Kalu said that iheanachu and ndidi shouldn’t be waving Nigerias flag. Let’s admit that you guys are full of bull droppings
Nigeria was not in AFCOn during that perios..focus Jette
Did you miss the point or did you conveniently blindfolded yourself; do players represent the government or not.
It’s a double bind question so let’s hear your answer
wake me up when Nigeria invades a sovereign nation
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

theDunamis wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:57 pm
txj wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:11 pm IOC calls for international event ban for athletes from Russia and Belarus

IOC is hella funny. It did not ban Russia and its athletes for the incessant state-sponsored doping, but now it sees an opportunity to be "brave" because the whole world is currently on an anti-Russia binge (rightly so in many cases). Bloody cowards.

Agreed.

But the one thing this does, at least hopefully, is set a benchmark for the world...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Damn.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Absolute bullsheet. I knew that coward infantino would succumb. I wish Sepp Blatter was still president.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

You can't invade an Oyibo country like dat and get away with it. The pictures of all those blonde haired(real and fake, mostly fake) refugees flashing across TV screens are enraging the western powers that be. This is not supposed to be happening to White people. Russia go hear real wien for this

Wha choo looking at?!
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:28 pm Absolute bullsheet. I knew that coward infantino would succumb. I wish Sepp Blatter was still president.
Best believe, he would have succumb too. This outrage is bigger than anything Blatter had to deal with.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:28 pm Absolute bullsheet. I knew that coward infantino would succumb. I wish Sepp Blatter was still president.
commie thot
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:36 pm
commie thot
Hoodrat biatch

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Mr. Piffington wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:44 pm
Best believe, he would have succumb too. This outrage is bigger than anything Blatter had to deal with.
Blatter would have told them to fuuk off. And why is the US still allowed to compete in international sports after invading Iraq ??

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:50 pm
Mr. Piffington wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:44 pm
Blatter would have told them to fuuk off. And why is the US still allowed to compete in international sports after invading Iraq ??
Right..
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Blatter will succumb too. Was he not there when American law busted their bribery ring?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:57 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:06 pm FIFA better not. If they do they better be consistent and kick Israel out. Also kick the US and UK out, the next time they decide to invade a country like Libya.
Is all well with ya dude?
Anyone supporting for a football Team to be kicked for actions of their government is essentially saying that football teams are extensions of their home government political systems right?
If that’s the case next time some guy enters the train with Super falcons to protest Nigerias actions or Nnamdi kalu condemns iheanocho or ndidi for flying Nigerias flag then you would understand
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:08 pm official, Russia booted from the World Cup and the Euros
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb:
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:42 pm You can't invade an Oyibo country like dat and get away with it. The pictures of all those blonde haired(real and fake, mostly fake) refugees flashing across TV screens are enraging the western powers that be. This is not supposed to be happening to White people. Russia go hear real wien for this
Simple.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Orion wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:21 am
King Futcha wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:08 pm official, Russia booted from the World Cup and the Euros
But they are not really booted; they would compete as Russia union without the flag or national anthem

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

jette1 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:52 pm
Orion wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:21 am
But they are not really booted; they would compete as Russia union without the flag or national anthem
Russia is banned. They'll no longer participate in the World Cup playoffs.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/60560567
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I think the SuperEagles should refuse to play Poland and Ukraine for their appalling and racist treatment of black people trying to escape from Ukraine🤔❗️

Cheers.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:11 pm I think the SuperEagles should refuse to play Poland and Ukraine for their appalling and racist treatment of black people trying to escape from Ukraine🤔❗️

Cheers.
What a world we live in with all kinds of double standard and conflicting narratives. Most annoying is seeing Africans endorsing narratives that are essentially detrimental to very own survival

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:10 pm
jette1 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:24 pm Was Nigeria kicked out of AFCON during Biafra war.
I thought you guys argued that players have nothing to do with their government actions when that Protester entered train in Vienna with super falcons to protest Nigerias killings of innocent people. You insisted that the players have nothing to do with governments actions. And when NNamdi Kalu said that iheanachu and ndidi shouldn’t be waving Nigerias flag. Let’s admit that you guys are full of bull droppings
Nigeria was not in AFCOn during that perios..focus Jette
Nigeria did compete in the 1968 Olympic Games. Also participated in the World Cup qualifiers during that period. Jette is right about the double standards❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EA Sports to remove Russian national team and clubs from Fifa 22

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60593938
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved