Russia should be kicked out of the worldcup

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Russia should be kicked out of the worldcup

Post by ohsee »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:48 am
Cristao II wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:08 am I do not agree with this move. Russia is being deliberately pushed into a corner and backed against a wall.
Well, here's the lesson: don't go round invading other countries, killing civilians, targeting hospitals, etc.
My bros, how far with US supported Saudi Arabia in Yemen?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ohsee wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:09 pm
txj wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:57 pm
theDunamis wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:57 pm
txj wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:11 pm IOC calls for international event ban for athletes from Russia and Belarus

Decision could lead to a complete world sport ban for Russia
Uefa and Fifa expected to follow example set by IOC

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/ ... -fifa-uefa
IOC is hella funny. It did not ban Russia and its athletes for the incessant state-sponsored doping, but now it sees an opportunity to be "brave" because the whole world is currently on an anti-Russia binge (rightly so in many cases). Bloody cowards.

Agreed.

But the one thing this does, at least hopefully, is set a benchmark for the world...
Pentagon Parrot.

Canadian Ohenhen,
congrats...
any updates from bot central?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

txj wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:19 pm
txj wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:11 pm IOC calls for international event ban for athletes from Russia and Belarus

IOC is hella funny. It did not ban Russia and its athletes for the incessant state-sponsored doping, but now it sees an opportunity to be "brave" because the whole world is currently on an anti-Russia binge (rightly so in many cases). Bloody cowards.

Agreed.

But the one thing this does, at least hopefully, is set a benchmark for the world...
Pentagon Parrot.

Canadian Ohenhen,
congrats...
I see you continue to valiantly defend your paymasters here too. Good on you. What has CNN said today?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ohsee wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:21 pm

Agreed.

Pentagon Parrot.

Canadian Ohenhen,
congrats...
I see you continue to valiantly defend your paymasters here too. Good on you. What has CNN said today?

Any updates from bot central?

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

txj wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:22 pm
My people, those of you who don't visit Rant and Rave may think the "Pentagon Parrot" tag I put on txj is a joke or a mere CE yab. But the truth is that he works for the Pentagon. He admitted as much a week or so ago on R&R (see below) You will note also that he is an inflexible defender of the US, and wants every African who lives in the US and the West to only loudly sing their praises. Please keep this in mind when you read his comments about this topic.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=307348&start=1886
txj wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:30 pm
The Pentagon routinely does benign biological research. Routine! On malaria, dengue fever, leishmaniasis, etc
How do I know?

I was involved as program manager in one. :shock: :shock: :shock:

:blushing: :blushing: smdh
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ohsee wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:43 pm
My people, those of you who don't visit Rant and Rave may think the "Pentagon Parrot" tag I put on txj is a joke or a mere CE yab. But the truth is that he works for the Pentagon. He admitted as much a week or so ago on R&R (see below) You will note also that he is an inflexible defender of the US, and wants every African who lives in the US and the West to only loudly sing their praises. Please keep this in mind when you read his comments about this topic.

The Pentagon routinely does benign biological research. Routine! On malaria, dengue fever, leishmaniasis, etc
How do I know?

You know, you can whisper it...any updates from bot central?

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

How do I know?

certified informant clay, so everyone who disagrees with your communist views these days, works for the US government, got it.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:54 pm

How do I know?

certified informant clay, so everyone who disagrees with your communist views these days, works for the US government, got it.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Futcha the fumbling fat fundament, I know you have a PhD in Ebonics, :lol: but you should have at least learned to read and comprehend basic English. The Pentagon Parrot txj admitted to working for that diabolical organization your country uses to destroy and bully little countries around the world. It's right up there: do you want me to translate it to Ebonics for you? :lol: :lol: By the way, I've told everyone that you are a spy for the DIA on CE. So stop pretending. :biggrin:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

txj wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:20 pm

How do I know?

You know, you can whisper it...any updates from bot central?
:biggrin:
Yes. I'll whisper it: the Pentagon Parrot txj still works for the Pentagon. However, he has been demoted from Senior Internet Propagandist to chief office sweeper for his folly in blowing his cover and announcing proudly on CyberEagles that he is a Pentagon agent. :lol:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ohsee wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:17 am

How do I know?

Futcha the fumbling fat fundament, I know you have a PhD in Ebonics, :lol: but you should have at least learned to read and comprehend basic English. The Pentagon Parrot txj admitted to working for that diabolical organization your country uses to destroy and bully little countries around the world. It's right up there: do you want me to translate it to Ebonics for you? :lol: :lol: By the way, I've told everyone that you are a spy for the DIA on CE. So stop pretending. :biggrin:

I know you live in a communist country but the US works a little differently clay

everyone who works at the pentagon is not a federal employee. they hire many consultants and contractors for projects, so if bold is your 'evidence' it falls short.
Saints baby we did it
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:46 am
I know you live in a communist country but the US works a little differently clay

everyone who works at the pentagon is not a federal employee. they hire many consultants and contractors for projects, so if bold is your 'evidence' it falls short.
:biggrin: :biggrin:
You would say that wouldn't you? :D :D :taunt: US agents must stick together. :thumbs: Are you saying he is just like the "contractors" who fought for the US government in Iraq. :D Good, good. :biggrin:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

How do I know?

Pay him no mind. He does even have the education to understand the portion of my statement he keeps quoting...
He has nothing to offer as I have exposed his vacuousness on R&R...

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

txj wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:10 pm

How do I know?

Pay him no mind. He does even have the education to understand the portion of my statement he keeps quoting...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Freudian slip? :lol: :lol: The Pentagon Parrot embarrasses himself again, and shows who lacks education, not to mention attention to detail. :rotf:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ohsee wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:30 am
txj wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:10 pm

Freudian slip? :lol: :lol: The Pentagon Parrot embarrasses himself again, and shows who lacks education, not to mention attention to detail. :rotf:
serious question clay, how do you keep track of your 'debates'? your only talent is you could start a fight in an empty room.
Saints baby we did it
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:30 am serious question clay, how do you keep track of your 'debates'? your only talent is you could start a fight in an empty room.
Bitcha Futcha the fat fundament and famous fumfooler :rotf: that is one talent I have that you don't because you have none whatsoever. :lol: How do I keep track? My computer-like brain ls large and loaded with lots of abilities that you don't have with your peanut-sized Ebonics brain. :lol: :lol: :taunt: :taunt:
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Would I be right to believe that Russians are having their behind kicked?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Here we go again....
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Agreed.

Pentagon Parrot.

Canadian Ohenhen,
congrats...

:rotf:
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

benteke wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:57 am Here we go again....

:rotf: :rotf:
These people are clowns for sure
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Comrade Machel wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:28 pm

:rotf: :rotf:
These people are clowns for sure
I support kicking out Iran and replacing her with Naija
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Ohsheep, the “Canadian Ohenhen”??

That’s just wickedness.
So cold :rotf:
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:05 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:34 am
The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:48 am
Cristao II wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:08 am I do not agree with this move. Russia is being deliberately pushed into a corner and backed against a wall.
Well, here's the lesson: don't go round invading other countries, killing civilians, targeting hospitals, etc.
You are kidding me, right? You are kidding with the above?
Nope. And I know the US have done the same so I'm not interested in whataboutery.

You can say it's not "fair" the US hasn't been kicked out of the World Cup but it is what it is. When you don't pull the strings you don't get to call the shots.
Then people who are morally outraged by the Russia's invasion really don't have a leg to stand on. This is just geopolitical contests we're witnessing.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

This isn't ridiculous and this is authoritarianism by a different name.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.