Russia should be kicked out of the worldcup

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Russia should be kicked out of the worldcup

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is BS. Is it the fault of athletes that Putin decided to invade Ukraine?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I do not agree with this move. Russia is being deliberately pushed into a corner and backed against a wall.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The irony is they think all this pressure will lead to regime change and they will get a friendlier govt in Moscow. The next person that replaces Putin might be worse. When has regime change ever worked out well. The players should play. Don't destroy their lifelyhoods because you want to play a sick game. If they want peace promote dialogue not weapons and sanctions.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:50 pm
Mr. Piffington wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:44 pm
bret- hart wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:28 pm Absolute bullsheet. I knew that coward infantino would succumb. I wish Sepp Blatter was still president.
Best believe, he would have succumb too. This outrage is bigger than anything Blatter had to deal with.
Blatter would have told them to fuuk off. And why is the US still allowed to compete in international sports after invading Iraq ??
Big country privileges, don't worry about that.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Russia should not be kicked out of the worldcup
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cristao II wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:08 am I do not agree with this move. Russia is being deliberately pushed into a corner and backed against a wall.
Well, here's the lesson: don't go round invading other countries, killing civilians, targeting hospitals, etc.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:48 am
Cristao II wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:08 am I do not agree with this move. Russia is being deliberately pushed into a corner and backed against a wall.
Well, here's the lesson: don't go round invading other countries, killing civilians, targeting hospitals, etc.
Young people these days.
So years ago you did not know about "large quantities of Uranium from Africa" or "weapons of mass destruction" all in Iraq. And you did not know what those phrases were used for or used to do.

What do you call what they were used to do?
And you did not know that many people fled Iraq on foot to neighboring countries. You taught their media would have shown you those people years ago; if you taught so, you do not understand what has happened in this world.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Oguleftie wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:01 am
Young people these days.
So years ago you did not know about "large quantities of Uranium from Africa" or "weapons of mass destruction" all in Iraq. And you did not know what those phrases were used for or used to do.

And you did not know that many people fled Iraq on foot to neighboring countries. You taught their media would have shown you those people years ago; if you taught so, you do not understand what has happened in this world.
And was anybody kicked out of anything?
Need more be said?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

You are kidding me, right? You are kidding with the above?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Young people these days.

I was here on CE arguing against that war in 2003 - arguing against the likes of mate, anikulapo, and BA Prophet who supported that war.

What's your point?
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:34 am
Nope. And I know the US have done the same so I'm not interested in whataboutery.

You can say it's not "fair" the US hasn't been kicked out of the World Cup but it is what it is. When you don't pull the strings you don't get to call the shots.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:05 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:34 am
Nope. And I know the US have done the same so I'm not interested in whataboutery.

You can say it's not "fair" the US hasn't been kicked out of the World Cup but it is what it is. When you don't pull the strings you don't get to call the shots.
...not that I like them, Russia, being kicked out, but having power means you are entitled to call shots and the rest of the follows. USA is still the total super power of the world.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

txj wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:57 pm
theDunamis wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:57 pm
txj wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:11 pm IOC calls for international event ban for athletes from Russia and Belarus

Decision could lead to a complete world sport ban for Russia
Uefa and Fifa expected to follow example set by IOC

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/ ... -fifa-uefa
IOC is hella funny. It did not ban Russia and its athletes for the incessant state-sponsored doping, but now it sees an opportunity to be "brave" because the whole world is currently on an anti-Russia binge (rightly so in many cases). Bloody cowards.

Agreed.

But the one thing this does, at least hopefully, is set a benchmark for the world...
If that's a benchmark then retrospectively ban the US for it's invasion of Grenada
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-his ... es-grenada

Invasion of Iraq and Libya.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:01 pm
Young people these days.

I was here on CE arguing against that war in 2003 - arguing against the likes of mate, anikulapo, and BA Prophet who supported that war.

What's your point?
What was good for the goose (US) by it coercing the world to join the coalition of the willing when flipped around should be good for the gander (Russia). :) :clap:

Can't believe that in 2003, I would have been rooting for the US. What a difference time makes. We learn and we grow out of boyhood innocence :ohmy:

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

cchinukw wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:48 pm
txj wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:11 pm IOC calls for international event ban for athletes from Russia and Belarus

IOC is hella funny. It did not ban Russia and its athletes for the incessant state-sponsored doping, but now it sees an opportunity to be "brave" because the whole world is currently on an anti-Russia binge (rightly so in many cases). Bloody cowards.

Agreed.

But the one thing this does, at least hopefully, is set a benchmark for the world...
If that's a benchmark then retrospectively ban the US for it's invasion of Grenada

Sure.

And Germany for WW2.
England for slavery
Egypt for not letting the Israelites go!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

txj wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:37 pm
cchinukw wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:48 pm

Agreed.

Sure.

And Germany for WW2.
England for slavery
Egypt for not letting the Israelites go!
So back to the present - Why start with Russia? Because she is weaker of the powers? Or because it is accepted America can just do as she likes without consequence?

There has to be a better explanation for such an arbitrary benchmark.

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...there are super powers but there is only one super power. Go figure.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

benteke wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:31 am
Oguleftie wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:44 am What happened about Iraq many years ago?
Is there hypocrisy?
Bingo.
I was even hesitating to ask that kind of question here, in case insults rain upon me :laugh: .
We even have some bad things going on in Palestine right now for years.
But who am i
Forget Iraq. Some people who were not born then will say it is ancient history, carried out at a time when people knew no better. What about Yemen? Saudi Arabia, supported by Uncle Sam, invaded and rained bombs on Yemen because they did not want a hostile government on their border--sound familiar? People are dying left and right, but it is off the radar of the Western media. I have not seen Saudi Arabia and the coalition in the war cancelled for it.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Orion wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:51 pm
Oguleftie wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:44 am What happened about Iraq many years ago?
Is there hypocrisy?
It did affect the US and the UK badly internationally. These countries are too influential of course to suffer any major consequences, but people showed their displeasure in the areas they could. I remember the UK being booed at the Eurovision song contest and receiving 0 votes. Being booed in football, their bid to host the 2006 WC was met with derision etc. No one had the clout to kick them out of the competition of course.
:lol: :lol:
This guy.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:42 pm You can't invade an Oyibo country like dat and get away with it. The pictures of all those blonde haired(real and fake, mostly fake) refugees flashing across TV screens are enraging the western powers that be. This is not supposed to be happening to White people. Russia go hear real wien for this
Very correct. :thumb:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:36 pm
bret- hart wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:28 pm Absolute bullsheet. I knew that coward infantino would succumb. I wish Sepp Blatter was still president.
commie thot
:D
Too many Amelikan spy boku for CE nowadays. :lol:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Agreed.

Pentagon Parrot.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

jette1 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:35 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:11 pm I think the SuperEagles should refuse to play Poland and Ukraine for their appalling and racist treatment of black people trying to escape from Ukraine🤔❗️

Cheers.
What a world we live in with all kinds of double standard and conflicting narratives. Most annoying is seeing Africans endorsing narratives that are essentially detrimental to very own survival
Tell them.