CAMEROON WOMEN NATIONAL TEAM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
CAMEROON WOMEN NATIONAL TEAM

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
joplass
Egg
Egg
Re: CAMEROON WOMEN NATIONAL TEAM

Post by joplass »

men or women :taunt:
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

joplass wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:53 am men or women :taunt:
Hybrid :lol: :lol:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Thelastoneleft wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:26 pm
joplass wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:53 am men or women :taunt:
Hybrid :lol: :lol:
And some people still want to deny evolution !
Evolution is either accelerated or delayed by environmental factors which often aren’t globally uniform.The premodern woman closely looked like Lucy
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."