Real Madrid 3- PSG 1

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
chopachop
Egg
Egg
Re: Real Madrid 3- PSG 1

Post by chopachop »

txj wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:47 am
chopachop wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:31 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:28 pm
theDunamis wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:16 pm
chopachop wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:11 pmIf Psg was an African team some will tell us that it us only an african team can suffer mental collapse at the scale of psg what we africans lack is the self believe, good management and education.
Yup, that's why I keep calling out all the schoolboy errors we keep seeing at this level of the game. The notion that African players are somehow uniquely or particularly naive, exhibit poor judgment, or terrible decision-making never to be seen at football's highest levels is such a patently false and ridiculous notion.
Players from all over the world exhibit those traits from time to time. It is a question of degree.
And what is the degree of Africans compared to their European peers?
If only Europeans had to leave from europe in january at the heart of winter to play in Africa in extreme heat that we will really know whether they will really last the tournament let alone play without school boy errors. Benzema will be lucky to have half a decent shot at goal.

You do realize that the World Cup in Brazil wasn’t played in the winter, right?

What is it with this proliferation of victim mentality…
If you had bothered reading my previous thread, I mentioned the factors that are holding us back, the inferiority complex that has been instilled in us by the oyibos, management, organisation, strategy, preparedness and education are some of the problems that we face.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

chopachop wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:13 am
chopachop wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:11 pmIf Psg was an African team some will tell us that it us only an african team can suffer mental collapse at the scale of psg what we africans lack is the self believe, good management and education.
Yup, that's why I keep calling out all the schoolboy errors we keep seeing at this level of the game. The notion that African players are somehow uniquely or particularly naive, exhibit poor judgment, or terrible decision-making never to be seen at football's highest levels is such a patently false and ridiculous notion.
Players from all over the world exhibit those traits from time to time. It is a question of degree.
If only Europeans had to leave from europe in january at the heart of winter to play in Africa in extreme heat that we will really know whether they will really last the tournament let alone play without school boy errors. Benzema will be lucky to have half a decent shot at goal.

If you had bothered reading my previous thread, I mentioned the factors that are holding us back, the inferiority complex that has been instilled in us by the oyibos, management, organisation, strategy, preparedness and education are some of the problems that we face.

Speak for yourself.

You are the inferiority that you claim...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

txj wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:06 pm

Speak for yourself.

:rotf: :rotf:
How do oyinbos instill inferiority complex in is abeg. To blame the heat in Africa for the poor execution of basics is laughable :lol:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Comrade Machel wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:28 pm

Speak for yourself.

How do oyinbos instill inferiority complex in is abeg. To blame the heat in Africa for the poor execution of basics is laughable :lol:
Abeg make I join you laugh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Speak for yourself.

Try to read and understand before commenting, never did I say African executed the basics poorly. What I was saying is they did very well transitioning from the winter cold to the tropical heat. It is you and some here who have that inferiority complex stereotyped in you that think African player cannot execute the basics.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

chopachop wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:48 pm

Speak for yourself.

Try to read and understand before commenting, never did I say African executed the basics poorly. What I was saying is they did very well transitioning from the winter cold to the tropical heat. It is you and some here who have that inferiority complex stereotyped in you that think African player cannot execute the basics.
But we see it on the world stage at world cups etc unless patritotism and other isms cloud your judgement sir
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Pounded Yam
Egg
Egg

Post by Pounded Yam »

Coach wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:27 am Too many galaticos not enough grace.

PSG are much like the heavily nip tucked video vixen, breasts plentiful, yansh absolute okpeteke, face heavily botoxed, lips full Lara Croft. Each in isolation boasts some degree of appeal, collectively it’s a complete Frankensteinian monstrosity. An absolute mess.
Chei! Poetic! :clap: :clap: :clap:
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Comrade Machel wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:31 pm
chopachop wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:48 pm

Speak for yourself.

But we see it on the world stage at world cups etc unless patritotism and other isms cloud your judgement sir
You have a problem reading and understanding and I cannot help you with it. I gave reasons why we under perform. Going by your warped and defeatist mentally. On the world stage we are poor largely due to corruption, mismanagement and corrupt leaders we should just give up and accept our fate despite being abundantly rich in natural resources.
It takes just one patriotic leader to change a country, a good example is Rwanda. Patriotism is a very good thing lack of is the reason for us being where we are and the laughing stock of the world.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:25 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:24 pm
danfo driver wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:15 pm
chopachop wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:11 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:55 pm Real owns this competition. PSG is a small team with a bargain basement coach
I don't see Real Madrid defeating Bayern, City or pool. If Psg was an African team some will tell us that it us only an african team can suffer mental collapse at the scale of psg what we africans lack is the self believe, good management and education.
All these years, you still do not realize how football works. You gon' learn.
:agree:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
bro, big tournaments turn on pedigree. Those who have been there and demand to be there. People dont understand how much that counts. look at Papa Modric ran through that midfield like he was 12 years old. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last week proved to me that most Nigerians are losers. They have zero idea how to win or what it takes to win. They still think winning is about talent and ability. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Unfortunately, this is the loser mentality that has deafened the head of Nigerians in every area of their lives. Tufiakwa! like I said, you gon' learn! You have zero idea what winning is and how winners live.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Like I said, some people do not understand what it takes to win. You gon' learn!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:15 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:55 pm Real owns this competition. PSG is a small team with a bargain basement coach
I don't see Real Madrid defeating Bayern, City or pool. If Psg was an African team some will tell us that it us only an african team can suffer mental collapse at the scale of psg what we africans lack is the self believe, good management and education.
All these years, you still do not realize how football works. You gon' learn.
Like I said, you gon' learn! You dont see them defeating your City abi? How you like this asssss whooping? :lol: :lol:

Y'all think being a winner na mouth! nonsense!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Danfo take a bow,you know you football.
Those who keep talk nonsense need learn the game from you,you warn folks about real but no they refused to listen
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:biggrin:
Bob mumu don come again. It was played in Brazil's winter--our North American summer is winter in South America. I know because I was there, and was freezing my arse off in places like Curutiba and Porto Alegre. Only Cuiaba had the kind of Naija-like heat we see in summer in Canada and the US.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:shock: :shock: Chileke onye Umuahia! Never, ever bet against the heart of a champion--Rudy Tomjanovich. Worra game! Pep mperempe was already booking flights to Paris, and arranging for hotel rooms. E clear am for eye. :lol:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohsee wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 11:22 pm :shock: :shock: Chileke onye Umuahia! Never, ever bet against the heart of a champion--Rudy Tomjanovich. Worra game! Pep mperempe was already booking flights to Paris, and arranging for hotel rooms. E clear am for eye. :lol:
Uncle some kind teams you just dont bet against them in CL.Real is the king of CL.
E do me like film trick
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You should probably see an optometrist :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Like I said, you gon' learn! Most of you dont know what it is to be a winner. You guy have supported losers all your life, so you dont understand what it takes.

Imagine opening your mouth to question Madrid in the CL :lol:
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:40 pm

You should probably see an optometrist :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I have booked an appointment already Lol
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

chopachop wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:59 pm

Damn. This should teach some of us not to speak too soon.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

joplass wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:01 am
chopachop wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:59 pm

Damn. This should teach some of us not to speak too soon.
Its not about speaking too soon. Most people on Cyberagles do not know football much.... all they do is talk talk talk. The knowledge is not there.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Real Madrid 0- PSG 1

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Comrade Machel wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:39 pm Is there anyone more deadly than Benzema when it comes to headers :???: :clap:
Why was he left out of the French squad being this good? I noticed their coach also left out Ndembele. Very weird!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga