CR7: I you Think I'm Good You should see Fabio Paim

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
CR7: I you Think I'm Good You should see Fabio Paim

Post by Kabalega »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CR7: I you Think I'm Good You should see Fabio Paim

Post by danfo driver »

I wanted to blame him. I wanted to say that this is what happens when a child refuses to listen.

However, watching the first few minutes you could predict the end of the story. I dont know if he has parents or a guardian (i didnt hear it in the video), but his parents failed him, Sporting failed him, Jorge Mendes failed him, and every adult he met between the age of 4 and 16 failed him! They gave him the "world" at a time he was unprepared to handle the world. They failed him!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Baii
Egg
Egg
Re: CR7: I you Think I'm Good You should see Fabio Paim

Post by Baii »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:01 pm I wanted to blame him. I wanted to say that this is what happens when a child refuses to listen.

However, watching the first few minutes you could predict the end of the story. I dont know if he has parents or a guardian (i didnt hear it in the video), but his parents failed him, Sporting failed him, Jorge Mendes failed him, and every adult he met between the age of 4 and 16 failed him! They gave him the "world" at a time he was unprepared to handle the world. They failed him!
I couldn't have put it any better. Very unfortunate
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better