"Victor Osimhen, Romelu Lukaku and Tammy Abraham were just normal strikers abroad." - Capello

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: "Victor Osimhen, Romelu Lukaku and Tammy Abraham were just normal strikers abroad." - Capello

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:30 am I am sure it must be a coincidence that all 3 are blacks.
You are sure huh? :rotf: :rotf:

His brain forgot Vlahovic and the shiiiit Immobile who caused them the ticket. But you are sure!

Like i have always said, no one loves the white man more than the black man! He will give excuses and defend his master to his last breath. :oops: :oops: Black women must look at us sometimes and just shake their head in embarrassment.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: "Victor Osimhen, Romelu Lukaku and Tammy Abraham were just normal strikers abroad." - Capello

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:12 pm
Cristao II wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:30 am I am sure it must be a coincidence that all 3 are blacks.

His brain forgot Vlahovic and the shiiiit Immobile who caused them the ticket. But you are sure!

Like i have always said, no one loves the white man more than the black man! He will give excuses and defend his master to his last breath. :oops: :oops: Black women must look at us sometimes and just shake their head in embarrassment.
You really need to get off the internet. Your brain cells need rejuvenation. The sarcasm in that statement went way over your head.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:20 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:12 pm

You really need to get off the internet. Your brain cells need rejuvenation. The sarcasm in that statement went way over your head.
sure, sarcasm my assss. :roll: :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Yeh, it must. 😀
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯