Congratulations to Oga Ohsee!! Canada have qualified for the WC after 36 years!!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
gosh
Egg
Egg
Canada Qualifies for Qatar 2022!

Post by gosh »

Congrats to them! They have been pretty hot in the Concacaaf qualifiers.
I hope they justify their presence at the mundial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15pIf8eBXuE
gosh
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Congratulations to Oga Ohsee!! Canada have qualified for the WC after 36 years!!

Post by Scipio Africanus »

In devastating and convincing fashion too! They demolished Jamaica 4-0 at home. They deluged them with goals! Now THAT'S how you win at home. Man, they will kick a$$ at the WC. If we qualify, I would not want to face them. What a team!

Wha choo looking at?!
gosh
Egg
Egg
Re: Canada Qualifies for Qatar 2022!

Post by gosh »

Looks like this thread and Scipio's were opened 1 minute apart. Please merge as needed.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

well deserved.

You watch Canada and the level of organization of the team and you wonder why our own Eguavoen cannot organize a team competently
Last edited by txj on Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

3-0 USA

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

4-0 USA

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Congratulations to Oga Ohsee!! Canada have qualified for the WC after 36 years!!

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:27 pm In devastating and convincing fashion too! They demolished Jamaica 4-0 at home. They deluged them with goals! Now THAT'S how you win at home. Man, they will kick a$$ at the WC. If we qualify, I would not want to face them. What a team!
Tank you, tank you, nwannem nwoke Skip. We are jollificating with champagne as we write. :thumbs: :thumbs: I certainly hope this translates into victories at the WC. Now I am praying that after Tuesday, I will have two teams to support dia. :thumbs:

Bobos dey tap for sure. This was done without world class star player Alfonso Davies of Bayern (he has a covid related heart problem). John Herdman is a coach. :thumb: :thumb:
Last edited by ohsee on Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Donzman
Egg
Egg
Re: Congratulations to Oga Ohsee!! Canada have qualified for the WC after 36 years!!

Post by Donzman »

ohsee wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:23 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:27 pm In devastating and convincing fashion too! They demolished Jamaica 4-0 at home. They deluged them with goals! Now THAT'S how you win at home. Man, they will kick a$$ at the WC. If we qualify, I would not want to face them. What a team!
Tank you, tank you, nwannem nwoke Skip. We are jollificating with champagne as we write. :thumbs: :thumbs: I certainly hope this translates into victories at the WC. Now I am praying that after Tuesday, I will have two teams to support dia. :thumbs:

Bobos dey tap for sure. John Herdman is a coach. :thumb: :thumb:
I doubted the coach as a "women's team coach," but he sure knows his football.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Donzman wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:25 am
ohsee wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:23 am

Bobos dey tap for sure. John Herdman is a coach. :thumb: :thumb:
I doubted the coach as a "women's team coach," but he sure knows his football.
Bros, I did not pay any attention to him at all. But no doubt, he knows what he is doing. :thumb:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

txj wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:39 am well deserved.

You watch Canada and the level of organization of the team and you wonder why our own Eguavoen cannot organize a team competently
...why blame Eguavoen for organization of the SE when jet setting Arsenal man aka Picknic is there.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

our two best teams USA and Costa Rica will be there, the other two don't matter but congrats to Canada, hope they enjoy sightseeing
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:14 pm our two best teams USA and Costa Rica will be there, the other two don't matter but congrats to Canada, hope they enjoy sightseeing
:biggrin: :biggrin:
E dey pain you? We kicked your arse! :thumbs: :thumbs: We only lost one game when we were reduced to ten men. Your lousy team lost two. :taunt: :taunt: :D
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Queen Futcha the shemale Bi@tch wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:14 pm our two best teams USA and Costa Rica will be there, the other two don't matter but congrats to Canada, hope they enjoy sightseeing
Best team in CONCACRAP yet you lost to Canada. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

If only you guys had been close to see the amount of talent that Canada has been producing for the past ten years, you would not be surprised. I have watched this up close with my kids who were playing against Canadian teams at various games, and I could tell that it was only a matter of time.
Kudos to Canada, well deserved.
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Destined to be flogged like Jacque Rougeau at Survivor Series.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Baii wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:28 am If only you guys had been close to see the amount of talent that Canada has been producing for the past ten years, you would not be surprised. I have watched this up close with my kids who were playing against Canadian teams at various games, and I could tell that it was only a matter of time.
Kudos to Canada, well deserved.
...tell that to thieves back home who have refused to train our youths, raise our league, instead they roam Europe looking for rejects.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Congrats, I hope Canada do well in Qatar even though the English will not stop harping on and on, about the coach.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu