Even Cameroon with a new coach just qualified

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Even Cameroon with a new coach just qualified

Post by YUJAM »

It was reviewed by VAR. I don’t think there was enough to overturn the goal. It was a typical tussle between two players on a corner.
YUJAM wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:33 am I am watching the game right now and I’ll check the goals again. I know Slimani’s was a handball.

That sad, I am concerned about this Cameroonian team at the WC. They play jam body football. Stiff and disorganized
Undertaker wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:45 pm
YUJAM wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:17 am
Undertaker wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:29 am

N African countries can’t cheat anymore thanks to VAR. If any of the goals was not legit, it would have been overruled by VAR. These guys are terrible cheats but no more thanks to tech
Dude, stop it! Cameroon first goal was a foul on the goalkeeper and yes, Algeria scored a very good goal that VAR said it was a goal but the ref said otherwise! Algeria has a case here! However, I preferred Cameroon to Algeria to qualify!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Both players were pushing. In this case you shouldn't just penalize the stronger player, although that's often what happens.
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

YUJAM wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:33 am I am watching the game right now and I’ll check the goals again. I know Slimani’s was a handball.

That sad, I am concerned about this Cameroonian team at the WC. They play jam body football. Stiff and disorganized

N African countries can’t cheat anymore thanks to VAR. If any of the goals was not legit, it would have been overruled by VAR. These guys are terrible cheats but no more thanks to tech
Dude, stop it! Cameroon first goal was a foul on the goalkeeper and yes, Algeria scored a very good goal that VAR said it was a goal but the ref said otherwise! Algeria has a case here! However, I preferred Cameroon to Algeria to qualify!
Can you please post the entire game? couldnt gather the nerves to watch. :)

Song has time till november to rectify this problem. I hope he does something!
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

The Goddess wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:38 am

It is Etoo's team rather than Song, Etoo will do anything for the team to succeed. The money issues, poor preparation that used to be the norm with the NT will not occur.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

The first Cameroon goal saw a tussle between two players, but the Algerian is actually more at fault as he was blocking the path of the Cameroonian and trying to prevent him from moving forward. The Algerian was outmuscled in that tussle, but he started it, so the fact he ended up impeding his own keeper is entirely his fault.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I watched it on DVR. I recorded all the games via Hulu and am slowly getting around to watching all of them.

Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

YUJAM wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:07 am I watched it on DVR. I recorded all the games via Hulu and am slowly getting around to watching all of them.

Can you please upload on youtube? I cant seem to find the game anywhere.