Who is Teenage Hadebe

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Who is Teenage Hadebe

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So man went to watch the Dynamo and saw this player , I was very impressed with him, he also scored a nice left foot goal yesterday. He played CB

So did a research and found out he is from Zimbabwe, only 26 years old. How good is he ? For me bobo should be in Europe
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Who is Teenage Hadebe

Post by YUJAM »

He started his Euro career in Turkey. I love the names they give their players. Marvelous Nakamba?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

yeap. Also saw a Cape Verde International, number 23 for SanJose.. What a playergame ended 4-3

SuperEagles

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Yea that’s why zimbabawe and Cape Verde won Afcon in their dreams and qualified for World Cup in big pokey dreams
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

:boo: :boo: :boo:

jette1 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:29 pm Yea that’s why zimbabawe and Cape Verde won Afcon in their dreams and qualified for World Cup in big pokey dreams
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

jette1 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:29 pm Yea that’s why zimbabawe and Cape Verde won Afcon in their dreams and qualified for World Cup in big pokey dreams
go suck on a lemon old freak
SuperEagles

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:52 pm So man went to watch the Dynamo and saw this player , I was very impressed with him, he also scored a nice left foot goal yesterday. He played CB

So did a research and found out he is from Zimbabwe, only 26 years old. How good is he ? For me bobo should be in Europe
He is a decent player, would have even been better if he had been developed by some of the good clubs in Europe or managers.

We do a have a number of such players in Zim, but they rarely make it onto the shores of Europe, you will get the odd Nakamba and Tino Kadewere in France.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Our Zambian brother :thumbs:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fashion_Sakala

Fashion Sakala (born 14 March 1997) is a Zambian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Scottish Premiership club Rangers and the Zambia national team.
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q