Samuel Eto´0

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg
Samuel Eto´0

Post by The Goddess »

Suffice it to say, I´ve joined the bandwagon of the Eto "worshippers" :) This guy is trying to pull the Cameroonian football to heights never seen before in Africa. On this thread, I´ll be posting his ideas, development as the FECAFOOT presiden and also relevant information about the lions.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg
Re: Samuel Eto´0

Post by The Goddess »

FECAFOOT President Samuel Eto'o:
"The salaries of home-based players are already known. Any club president that does not pay players will no longer receive subsidies!
I'm giving the players the right to press charges against clubs that don't pay them, and FECAFOOT will pay them directly from the subsidies that the clubs in question had to benefit from.
I've come to put things in order. I don't speak; I act. The money I invest in Cameroon football during my tenure must have a convincing outcome."

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

"Samuel Eto'o met with the Managing Director of the National Social Insurance Fund (CNPS), Alain Noel Olivier Mekulu, today.
Having home-based players subscribe to the National Social Insurance Fund has been a major objective of his".

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

"Samuel Eto'o paid a working visit to the Ministry of Secondary Education today(12.04.2022) to discuss about the Pan-African School Championship, among others, with Minister Pauline Nalova Lyonga!"

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Samuel Eto'o:
"Cameroon has to win like Barcelona, not from time to time. Cameroon is the Brazil of Africa!"

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Italian league leaders AC Milan are interested in Vincent Aboubakar and have initiated talks to sign him!
AC Milan are top of Serie A, and could be in the UEFA Champions League next season. That could be an incentive to the Cameroonian striker who will love a return to the big time.
Milan coach Stefan Pioli is an admirer of Aboubakar and believes the player's qualities suit his game plan.

(sc: Rudy Galetti, Calciomercato)

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cameroon is the cameroon of Africa. What crap is this rubbish aka Brazil etc. Same crap those trolls from the ghananese rant about
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:18 am Cameroon is the cameroon of Africa. What crap is this rubbish aka Brazil etc. Same crap those trolls from the ghananese rant about
lol, thats the African for you
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Head coach Rigobert Song and his entire staff watched the Racing-Union game attentively from the stands at the Yaounde Military Stadium yesterday!
There is a huge call for home-based players to express themselves to the best of their abilities.

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

The Goddess wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:07 am Head coach Rigobert Song and his entire staff watched the Racing-Union game attentively from the stands at the Yaounde Military Stadium yesterday!
There is a huge call for home-based players to express themselves to the best of their abilities.

Kalla Kongo

Even Pa Rogers was present

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Remember he said he would not earn a salary as FECAFOOT President, and that he would divert his pay to the development of amateur and women's football.
The Guinness Super League (Cameroon women's football league) starts in 5 days time, and Samuel Eto'o has ensured that each player earns a minimum of 100,000frs a month.
Aside the 50,000frs given to each player by the league's sponsor, the FECAFOOT boss is adding 50,000frs more to each player's monthly earnings.
Aside that, he has instructed that each club registers its personnel at the National Social Insurance Fund, CNPS.
(sources: FECAFOOT, Thierry Ndoh)

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Congrats to your new job as Eto'o's PR assitant. :thumbs:
Please keep the news flowing. :clap:

Good for Aboubakar. The AC Milan lab is known for prolonging players careers.
I hope Milan make him less wasteful..... err, more efficient :twisted:

Is Song also responsible for the CHAN (Home based team)?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

well this is good, wishing LEs Lions all the best the entire Africa will be behind yall in Qatar( Senegal, Mor, and Cam) are the only CAF teams i will give my full support to , hopefully the rest gets embarrassed big time
SuperEagles

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Kabalega wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:28 am Congrats to your new job as Eto'o's PR assitant. :thumbs:
Please keep the news flowing. :clap:

Good for Aboubakar. The AC Milan lab is known for prolonging players careers.
I hope Milan make him less wasteful..... err, more efficient :twisted:

Is Song also responsible for the CHAN (Home based team)?
Repeating falsehood a hundred times, doesnt make it the truth. One cant be wasteful and be the highest goal scorer of the Afcon. :)

No, Song isnt resposnible of the CHAN but takes great interest in home based players. During the double confrontation with Algeria, 2 home based players were invited. He´s trying to give a chance to the young just as he was given a chance in his time.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

"My unconditional love for Cameroon and Africa is what drives me to take our football to new heights," Samuel Eto'o reacts as he features on the cover of Jeune Afrique!

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Two African trailblazers, Samuel Eto'o and Tony Elumelu, meet!
FECAFOOT President Samuel Eto'o is in talks to bring Tony Elumelu's UBA and Dangote Cement as sponsors of the MTN Elite One championship!

This information was revealed by veteran journalist Jean Lambert Nang, who equally lauded the efforts of the new FECAFOOT boss in bringing back MTN and Les Brasseries du Cameroun as major sponsors of the league.

Samuel Eto'o was not kidding when he said his aim is to organise the best domestic football league in Africa.

Last edited by The Goddess on Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

This weekend line by Roger Milla still hasn't aged:
"The Algerians are complaining about Samuel Eto'o. If he played he would have scored 3 goals. If I played, the scoreline would have been worse despite my 70 years of age." :lol: :lol: :lol:
(sc: Club d'Elites , vision 4)

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Samuel Eto'o reacts to the draw, writing "HISTORY"!

He has firm conviction Cameroon can go all the way. He has been clear that Cameroon are not going to Qatar for a walk.

Cameroon are in Group G alongside Brazil, Switzerland and Serbia.

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Rigobert Song:

"It wasn't easy but we did it. All this wouldn't have been possible without God's grace, our courage, determination and mental strength. Congratulations to my players for working their socks off. Thanks for all your prayers and support. The real work begins now."

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

brothers

sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

The Goddess wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:04 am FECAFOOT President Samuel Eto'o:
"The salaries of home-based players are already known. Any club president that does not pay players will no longer receive subsidies!
I'm giving the players the right to press charges against clubs that don't pay them, and FECAFOOT will pay them directly from the subsidies that the clubs in question had to benefit from.
I've come to put things in order. I don't speak; I act. The money I invest in Cameroon football during my tenure must have a convincing outcome."

:clap: :clap: All the best
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nice seeing black man with progressive plans
SuperEagles

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Kai, imagine having J. J. Okocha as NFF president, Kanu as Team manager Joseph Yobo as the main coach with Lagerback the assistant coach. :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu