Samuel Eto´0

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg
Re: Samuel Eto´0

Post by The Goddess »

Rigobert Song has unveiled his final list of Indomitable Lions to partake in the matches scheduled during the FIFA period of 30th May to 14th June!
In goal we have André Onana, Omossola Simon and Epassy Devis.
The defenders are Fai Collins, Mbaizo Olivier, Ngadeu Michel, Castelletto, Oyongo Bitolo, Nouhou Tolo, Wooh Christopher and Tchamba Duplexe.
The midfielders are Kunde Malong, Zambo Anguissa, Oum Gouet, Hongla Martin, Ntcham Olivier, and Ondoa Gael.
In attack we have Ignatius Ganago, Nkoudou Georges, Choupo-Moting, Toko-Ekambi, Moumi Ngamaleu, Vincent Aboubakar, Soni Kevin and Leandre Tawamba.
The Indomitable Lions shall face Burundi, but before then, they shall face the crop of home-based players on June 4th.

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

May 24th

Samuel Eto'o is of another class even at 41! He scored a beauty last night against his "son" André Onana in the Integration Heroes match in San Siro.

His ex-Inter teammate Sneijder played him through with a pinpoint pass, and in front of André Onana, Samuel Eto'o made a body feint to freeze the keeper before passing the ball into the waiting net.

The Sneijder assist and Eto'o goal brought back sweet memories of the great Inter Milan class of 2010 that won a treble.

This match, which brought together some of the world's greatest players, past and present, was organised by Samuel Eto'o Foundation.

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Some members of legendary 2010 treble-winning Inter Milan side came together during the Integration Heroes match organised last night in support of the Samuel Eto'o Foundation in Milano, Italy!

From left to right, we have Chivu, Julio Cesar, Sneijder, Cambiasso, Materazzi, Zanetti, Maicon and Samuel Eto'o.

chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

The Goddess wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:02 pm Some members of legendary 2010 treble-winning Inter Milan side came together during the Integration Heroes match organised last night in support of the Samuel Eto'o Foundation in Milano, Italy!

From left to right, we have Chivu, Julio Cesar, Sneijder, Cambiasso, Materazzi, Zanetti, Maicon and Samuel Eto'o.

Great players and legends. Maicon looks the fittest. Brazil was spoilt for choice of RB, Daniel Alves and
Maicon two great RBs
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

The Goddess wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:52 pm It's never a question of "who wants?". It's a question of "who can?"! When you saw this smile and Puma boots, you knew the final was over before it started.
Samuel remains the only African player to have scored in two Champions League finals, and is the only to have won the title 3 times. He is equally the only to have won it back-to-back.
He is simply Africa's most decisive player in the history of the UEFA Champions League.
Respect!

He had the scoring instinct and knew how to be in the right place at the right time like Benzema. He could really read the game. But he had a tendency to outshine the master which is a career killer!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

The future of @inter 🙏🏿 @njoyaajara @andreonana.24

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

The Goddess wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:24 pm The future of @inter 🙏🏿 @njoyaajara @andreonana.24

Cameroonians are good people, period! :sneaky:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Good in what way, mon General?
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

bruvs

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Samuel Eto'o to the players:
"Congratulations to you all. Congratulations to the home-based players. Really, when the coach proposed that we consider just under-22 players, he knew where he was headed... Congratulations because you posed a lot of difficulties to the Indomitable Lions. There's no magic in this. You are in the same dressing room. I call on you all to dream. Dream to be the best. They are the best because they dream. You have to believe you have a place in the national team. For me, you have a place in there. In a team , nobody can boast of really having their place.
I don't hide our ambition. We have 7 matches to play in 5 and a half months. There will be no sentiments or friendship with the coach. It's all about merit. The coach and I have 4 World Cup participations each and we know the problems in this house. He has my full support. What he tells me is what stands.
We are going to Qatar to win. We are playing every match to win. Honestly, it's about mentality. We have players like Anguissa who play with the best; we have the likes of Onana considered the best. Why then can't we think to dream and win? I spur you to dream. We shall be humble but we shall dream.
We shall dream like the others. They are good but they also consider us the best."

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Samuel Eto
Shaping the next generation of Lionesses starts with encouraging our girls to follow their dreams. Always a pleasure to meet with some of our younger football fans

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the PR game nah fire
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

President Samuel Eto'o is NOT happy, and has spoken:
"I am not happy. I don't care who you play against; you represent Cameroon. I am not happy at all. In my time, I missed the World Cup because I knew what problems I had. Those problems won't repeat themselves while I'm president.
Places in this team will be earned. Nobody, I repeat, nobody has a place guaranteed in this team. You must do your job. Whoever comes here to wear this shirt must do the job, else he goes and I will be happy to have the children play.
I sat where you are years ago. I know some of you are thinking 'he is st*pid', but I tell you I was the best. I know why I failed. I will give you everything even my life, so that you be in the best condition. I fight with everyone to put you in the best condition. You sit here and have no idea about the battles I fight for you.
When we come here, it's about Cameroon, guys. There's nothing more beautiful than Cameroon for me. I will give my life for my country. I have great esteem for my country, and I shall arrive with or without you.
If you want to be part of this journey, you must work. If it's about what I saw out there today, I'm not sure any of you will be on the list. I need more, because I dream to win the World Cup. All the problems I had as player won't repeat themselves. First objective is having a goodhearted group. I failed because that was absent even though we had great players. When this group will be happy together we will win.
Now, I don't care! Whoever wants to come here will do so by the rules of the Federation. Mind you I have some idea about football!"

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

OFFICIAL: Patrick Mboma has been appointed ambassador of the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon!
He officially signed his contract this morning in the presence of FECAFOOT President Samuel Eto'o.
Samuel Eto'o explained that his vision , after becoming president, has always been to bring former football greats of the nation to partake in the current growth of the sport.

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

FECAFOOT President Samuel Eto'o explains Patrick Mboma's role as ambassador of the Indomitable Lions:
"Patrick Mboma is one of the best players nationally and internationally. I played with him for years, and I believe his leadership qualities shall be of great help to the advancement of Cameroonian football. He shall accompany the team on their travels, and shall provide valuable advice to the Lions and Lionesses, as well as the head coach. He shall equally work with the marketing service of the national team."

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Eto'o has lofty goal for his country's football, I hope he attains it. We will see during world cup, I think they will make some dent.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

The Goddess wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:11 am President Samuel Eto'o is NOT happy, and has spoken:
"I am not happy. I don't care who you play against; you represent Cameroon. I am not happy at all. In my time, I missed the World Cup because I knew what problems I had. Those problems won't repeat themselves while I'm president.
Places in this team will be earned. Nobody, I repeat, nobody has a place guaranteed in this team. You must do your job. Whoever comes here to wear this shirt must do the job, else he goes and I will be happy to have the children play.
I sat where you are years ago. I know some of you are thinking 'he is st*pid', but I tell you I was the best. I know why I failed. I will give you everything even my life, so that you be in the best condition. I fight with everyone to put you in the best condition. You sit here and have no idea about the battles I fight for you.
When we come here, it's about Cameroon, guys. There's nothing more beautiful than Cameroon for me. I will give my life for my country. I have great esteem for my country, and I shall arrive with or without you.
If you want to be part of this journey, you must work. If it's about what I saw out there today, I'm not sure any of you will be on the list. I need more, because I dream to win the World Cup. All the problems I had as player won't repeat themselves. First objective is having a goodhearted group. I failed because that was absent even though we had great players. When this group will be happy together we will win.
Now, I don't care! Whoever wants to come here will do so by the rules of the Federation. Mind you I have some idea about football!"

...he's shaping up to be a great leader who has tested battle and wars unlike the jokes we have in Nigeria who will rather go watch clubs in London.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

mcal wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:43 pm
...he's shaping up to be a great leader who has tested battle and wars unlike the jokes we have in Nigeria who will rather go watch clubs in London.
You need to understand, they went to London to learn science and nutrition. You need an international NFF, not a local NFF.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Reports suggest Eto'o has turned down Joel Matip's request to rejoin the Indomitable Lions in time for the world cup.
I am happy
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Dammy wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:06 am Reports suggest Eto'o has turned down Joel Matip's request to rejoin the Indomitable Lions in time for the world cup.
:clap: :clap: :clap: If true.
Matip ignored the IL to focus on his career. While he had some valid reasons to refuse Cameroon call-ups at the time, his persistent refusal to answer subsequent call-ups was not cool. Crucially, he was not part of the 2022 WC qualifiers or the Cameroon hosted AFCON.

Last I checked, he is still on the club bench at LCFC. Let him focus on his club career.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

He sounds like Biya in the making ....doling out orders.
mcal wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:43 pm
The Goddess wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:11 am President Samuel Eto'o is NOT happy, and has spoken:

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

if only that failure of a player, assistant coach and human being, Yobo, could doll out orders, maybe he'd have had a more successful existence. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Even e wife dey control am for instagram and he calls himself a man. :lol: :lol: :lol:
1naija wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:44 pm He sounds like Biya in the making ....doling out orders.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?