Samuel Eto´0

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Samuel Eto´0

Post by maceo4 »

The Goddess wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:56 pm SAMUEL ETO'O SUSPENDS HIS SECRETARY GENERAL BENJAMIN BANLOCK FOR CORRUPTION
Newly appointed Secretary General of FECAFOOT Benjamin Banlock has been suspended following his involvement in corrupt practices. He allegedly swindled the sum of 5,000,000 frs allocated for a second division club Aigle of Nkongsamba.
The Secretary General reportedly blocked the registration of Aigle of Nkongsamba in FIFA Connect, which helps keep track of players across the world. He also deterred them from their deserved financial benefits.
The club president Emmanuel Tankoua filed a report to Samuel Eto'o. After probing, he suspended the SG and temporarily transferred the management of finances to his Chief of Cabinet Jean LUC Pierre Camille.

Man, this looks good, we need someone like this that can't be swayed by money to come clean house...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:57 pm
The Goddess wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:56 pm SAMUEL ETO'O SUSPENDS HIS SECRETARY GENERAL BENJAMIN BANLOCK FOR CORRUPTION
Newly appointed Secretary General of FECAFOOT Benjamin Banlock has been suspended following his involvement in corrupt practices. He allegedly swindled the sum of 5,000,000 frs allocated for a second division club Aigle of Nkongsamba.
The Secretary General reportedly blocked the registration of Aigle of Nkongsamba in FIFA Connect, which helps keep track of players across the world. He also deterred them from their deserved financial benefits.
The club president Emmanuel Tankoua filed a report to Samuel Eto'o. After probing, he suspended the SG and temporarily transferred the management of finances to his Chief of Cabinet Jean LUC Pierre Camille.

Man, this looks good, we need someone like this that can't be swayed by money to come clean house...
...good show, but he gotta watch his back, these thieves no dey play.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

"The Indomitable Lions of Cameroon... can win the World Cup"
Didier Drogba Football Legend on Cameroon 👇👇👇👇
"Cameroon is the greatest Nation in African Football. The world doesn't ignore her"
"The Indomitable Lions of Cameroon always play with the determination to win. I think with a better frame they can win the World Cup"
"We must all support my brother Samuel Eto'o to mark an African era in Qatar this year. We stand behind him and he can"

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Cameroonian center back, Michael Ngadeu Ngadjui has said but for the influence of football legend , Samuel Eto’o Fils, the 33rd edition of the Africa Cup of Nations, AFCON wouldn’t have taken place at the slated time.

“…without him, the AFCON will never have held. He resisted pressure from FIFA and Europe who never wanted the tournament to happen for fear of releasing their players,” the defender mentioned.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

The Goddess wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:06 pm "The Indomitable Lions of Cameroon... can win the World Cup"
Didier Drogba Football Legend on Cameroon 👇👇👇👇
"Cameroon is the greatest Nation in African Football. The world doesn't ignore her"
"The Indomitable Lions of Cameroon always play with the determination to win. I think with a better frame they can win the World Cup"
"We must all support my brother Samuel Eto'o to mark an African era in Qatar this year. We stand behind him and he can"

Drogba on drugsinstead of saying an African team can do it he single out the team that does not look like the best team from mother land
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

You will be surprised. Drogba is a visionary and already sees the winds of change comming.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

President of FECAFOOT CAMEROON, 🇨🇲 Samuel Eto'o, gives 72hrs to club presidents to rectify the payment of players salaries with the money they received from FECAFOOT.

akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Cameroon and Ghana are the two most successful African teams at the world cup so far, so this is not far fetched
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

akamoke wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:25 pm Cameroon and Ghana are the two most successful African teams at the world cup so far, so this is not far fetched
Senegal is the best hope of recreating or outdoing these two, hopefully we get a team out the group stages…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

According to French Sport Journalist Herve Penot, Drogba should take Eto'o as his role model!
He said this after Didier Drogba's eliminations in the elections to become Ivory Coast's Football Federation President;
“Drogba eliminated in the first round; no surprise when you know the sociology of voters. He will have to forge links with this environment, be closer, break this somewhat haughty image. Eto'o worked like crazy to overturn the table and he continues to do so."

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:52 pm
akamoke wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:25 pm Cameroon and Ghana are the two most successful African teams at the world cup so far, so this is not far fetched
Senegal is the best hope of recreating or outdoing these two, hopefully we get a team out the group stages…
Senegal already recreated in 2002. They should outperform themselves this time around but I doubt.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The Goddess wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:57 am
maceo4 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:52 pm
Senegal already recreated in 2002. They should outperform themselves this time around but I doubt.
How could I forget! I’m honestly not that optimistic but might also be hangover from my team missing out. I hope I’m pleasantly surprised by our teams.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Samuel Etoo finally reacts on Didier Drogba's failure in the race to Ivorian Football federation's presidency.
"By removing you from the federation, they killed Africa's momentum for sports development"

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Can someone tell this clown to shut up

"When we (Algerians) go to Africa we don't have a favored treatment"
Algerian Coach Djamel Belmadi, reacts after impatiently waiting for FIFA's decision.

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Ghanaian legend, Asamoah Gyan:
"I was on a flight with Samuel Eto'o. He told me becoming president of the FA (football association/federation) is not something you just wake up to. He planned it for years. He said the mere fact that you're a legend won't guarantee you the seat."

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Algerian coach Djamel Belmadi could face CAF sanctions!
The coach's words regarding Gassama have not gone unnoticed and many international journalists, notably Cherif Sadio, have accused him of inciting vi*lence. Others have termed his words xen*ph*bic.
Note that in his controversial media outing yesterday, Belmadi said:
"I met him (Gassama) at the airport in Turkey. I could not stay indifferent seeing him sit comfortably on a sofa taking café and mille-feuille. I had to empty my bag and tell him who he is. I'm not saying we k*ll him but we cannot leave him in peace."
CAF has very strict laws regarding violence of any sort, and Algerian tabloid "La Gazette du Fennec" now fears the coach may be sanctioned.

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

"When you know you're in danger, you're no longer in danger". This is how Samuel Eto'o turned up for the FECAFOOT presidential election at Mont Febe Hotel, sleeves rolled up, shirt flown, with fierce determination ready to fight.
Having the support of the people doesn't always suffice. Knowing your context and anticipating adequately makes the cut.
The boldness of Samuel Eto'o rising and facing the electoral commission to point out irregularities was indicative of that special preparedness.

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

The Goddess wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:35 am Can someone tell this clown to shut up

Algerian Coach Djamel Belmadi, reacts after impatiently waiting for FIFA's decision.

For real! The guy sounds like an uneducated foool

Wha choo looking at?!
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

FECAFOOT President Samuel Eto'o has announced FECAFOOT will be filing a complaint to FIFA's ethics committee regarding defamatory accusations made by Algerian coach Belmadi yesterday!
Belmadi made comments suggesting the outcome of the Cameroon-Algeria play-off tie was a conspiracy between 2 or 3 persons.
FECAFOOT also decries the verbal abuse its officials suffered in the hands of Algerians in Doha on April 1st 2022.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

The Goddess wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:35 am Can someone tell this clown to shut up

goddessa :shyluv: , he sounds like he is waiting for pigs to fly. What he needs is a reality check.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Na wa for the Algerian coach…his FA needs to tell him to STFU…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

The Goddess wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:33 am Samuel Etoo finally reacts on Didier Drogba's failure in the race to Ivorian Football federation's presidency.
"By removing you from the federation, they killed Africa's momentum for sports development"

Goddess this is a cruel pic.
See Drogba admiring Eto'o's shoes. :lol:
"I want those shoes." says Drogba. :lol: :lol:

Eto'o becomes the FA president.
Drogba wants that too. :D
I hope he runs again.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"