Samuel Eto´0

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg
Re: Samuel Eto´0

Post by The Goddess »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:14 pm Seems the new Fecafoot presidos job is to take pictures all over the globe and call it work
Lol he’s at most important meetings and everyone wants to take picture with him.

You wouldn’t believe the initiative that was implemented in Tanzania. CAF has put 50 million dollars to develop football in order to reduce the massive exodus of talented players to Europe. The aim is to create stronger teams and leagues. Motsepe and Eto are visionary people and the sky is the limit for them.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Legend.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

HISTORY MADE, as FECAFOOT pens best deal ever with One All Sports! Here's what is known!
First, it is the most lucrative deal in the history of Cameroon football. The exact figures remain confidential but we are told the money One All Sports shall pay FECAFOOT yearly is largely superior to that of all previous deals.
The contract shall run for a period of three years.
As part of the contract, One All Sports shall provide the Cameroon national football team with a brand new VIP bus.
It has also been agreed that the company shall make equipment for Cameroon fans quite available and at affordable prices.
One All Sports may not be the most popular brand in football, but they have a bumper capital and have been a major player in other disciplines. They are very motivated to collaborate with Cameroon – one of football's legendary teams.
It's a big win-win situation!

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Merci Senegal for your incredible hospitality 🙏🏿 A real pleasure to visit the Abdoulaye Wade stadium and discuss the inescapable reign of African football during this year’s FIFA World Cup.

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Samuel Eto'o:
"When I became President, I thought Cameroon should be represented by one of its illustrious children who can bring a plus. I suggested to the government of Cameroon, that has always been in charge of paying coaches, that it was important we pick a coach like Rigobert Song, who was an exceptional player and my captain in the past. I was lucky that my president and the government accepted we take that decision. I am a very happy president. Where people thought it was impossible for Cameroon, we qualified, and thanks to Song.
...Aliou Cisse was a subject of contention years back and someday while discussing with a senior ...I said there was need for stability and continuity. Today , he is doing a wonderful job and I'm happy for him that he's AFCON champion. I'd have loved Cameroon to win, but it still felt like Cameroon won because Senegal won. I'm happy we all protected Aliou Cisse to achieve this success. It's a win for Africa."

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Great to be here in Ghana 🇬🇭 speaking about the limitless potential of African football. This World Cup will be our World Cup. Who agrees?

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Samuel Eto'o's glow hits different this morning, following yesterday's CAS verdict!
The FECAFOOT President is among special guests at a ceremony this morning to inaugurate the new building of the National Sinking Fund (CAA) in Yaounde. CAA is a government structure that manages public debt and financing among other issues. The ceremony is chaired by the Prime Minister.
Following the verdict of the Court of Arbitration for Sports validating FECAFOOT election results, the Federation reacted saying, "It is the beginning of a new era for Cameroonian football which will henceforth be played in stadiums, not in courtrooms."

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

OFFICIAL! Samuel Eto'o remains FECAFOOT President!
Samuel Eto'o has registered a big judicial win as Court of Arbitration for Sports (CAS) approves the agreement he had with the 2009 FECAFOOT General Assembly.
After becoming President of FECAFOOT, Samuel Eto'o had an agreement with members of the 2009 FECAFOOT General Assembly to withdraw their complaints at the Court of Arbitration for Sports in Switzerland – complaints geared towards invalidating the elections at FECAFOOT.
Seventeen of the members accepted to withdraw their complaints, and it was left for CAS to approve or disapprove.
The Court has finally validated the agreement between Samuel Eto'o and 2009 FECAFOOT GA, dealing a huge blow to any party that was looking forward to ejecting the football legend from the FECAFOOT throne.

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

OFFICIAL: Long-time Indomitable Lions' mascot Ngando Pickett shall be special guest of FECAFOOT President Samuel Eto'o for the World Cup in Qatar!
Gestures don't come any better than this! For over 40 years, Ngando Pickett has been supporting the national teams of Cameroon across different competitions and generations. At times, he has had to sponsor his trip entirely by himself to offer support.
Ngando saw the Indomitable Lions through the best moments of their history right from 1972 when Cameroon hosted the AFCON.
Ngando has seen it all across no less than 5 continents. Early this year, he told RFI, "I cannot count the number of times I've been locked up in cells, and the number of times I've been assaulted and robbed in different countries."
Fair to say the attention given Ngando has never fully matched his sacrifice.
In recent times, there have even been quite a few self-styled mascots around the Indomitable Lions whose presence further shifted much of the spotlight from Ngando.
However, Ngando's legacy cannot be matched. His image alone is synonymous to the glory days. Samuel Eto'o has recognised that, and he is giving Ngando the honour he deserves. Ngando remains the face of the 12th man for the Indomitable Lions, and so he shall be in Qatar.

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

OFFICIAL! FECAFOOT announces the minimum salary of a player in the MTN Elite One is now 200,000frs per month!
The minimum salary of a player in the Guinness Super League (women's 1st division) is 100,000frs monthly.
The minimum salary of a player in the MTN Elite Two (men's 2nd division) is fixed at 75000frs monthly.
Note that there is no limit for a maximum wage, as clubs can pay as much as they want, but no player registered by a team shall earn below the stated figures in the respective competitions.
These resolutions were adopted by the FECAFOOT Executive Committee and General Assembly.
How do you rate this move by the Samuel Eto'o administration?

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Samuel Eto with Cameroon marines in Brazil. Objectives of the visit, not yet clear

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Samuel Eto'o, following yesterday's 2-0 loss:
"We saw what we wanted to see. We wanted to see the reaction of the team, and for the first time, I wished for a defeat of Cameroon. Our objective stays the same – to leave Qatar on December 18th, day of the final. We won't lose sight of our objective and to attain it, we wanted to see how the group fares when in difficulty. And like I told them in the dressing room, I congratulate the team for its reaction in the second half. The most important match comes up on Tuesday against South Korea. Nevertheless, our first final in the World Cup is on the 24th of November."

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Why is he fighting Yannick Noah?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Eto'o is delusional. :laugh: In 5 tries with Cameroon he couldn't get out of the group stage at the WC. 5 tries! Now he is pressuring these young boys to play in the final of the WC. Kai! Dem no get mouth for Cameroon?

Wha choo looking at?!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:12 pm Eto'o is delusional. :laugh: In 5 tries with Cameroon he couldn't get out of the group stage at the WC. 5 tries! Now he is pressuring these young boys to play in the final of the WC. Kai! Dem no get mouth for Cameroon?
...why not, would you not want your children to be greater than you?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

The Goddess wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:39 pm Samuel Eto'o, following yesterday's 2-0 loss:
"We saw what we wanted to see. We wanted to see the reaction of the team, and for the first time, I wished for a defeat of Cameroon. Our objective stays the same – to leave Qatar on December 18th, day of the final. We won't lose sight of our objective and to attain it, we wanted to see how the group fares when in difficulty. And like I told them in the dressing room, I congratulate the team for its reaction in the second half. The most important match comes up on Tuesday against South Korea. Nevertheless, our first final in the World Cup is on the 24th of November."

...in every endeavor always aim high. This man is not remotely Picnik-like.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

mcal wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:37 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:12 pm Eto'o is delusional. :laugh: In 5 tries with Cameroon he couldn't get out of the group stage at the WC. 5 tries! Now he is pressuring these young boys to play in the final of the WC. Kai! Dem no get mouth for Cameroon?
You have to show them example now? No be so? :laugh:

Show them how to commot group to get to simple 2nd round, Eto'o no fit. :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:51 pm
mcal wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:37 pm
You have to show them example now? No be so? :laugh:

Show them how to commot group to get to simple 2nd round, Eto'o no fit. :mrgreen:
...that's right, examples from your mistakes (in life) :thumbs:
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

kalani JR wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:09 pm Why is he fighting Yannick Noah?
Samuel Eto'o sends reassuring message to Cameroonians regarding Le Coq Sportif decision:
"Effectively, there are always hard decisions to make and I think I'm sufficiently ready to make them. It's my responsibility; I was voted to make such decisions. People can criticise but at the end they are good decisions. We don't take them because they make us happy; anyone who doesn't respect Cameroon, or the Cameroon Football Federation, cannot work with FECAFOOT which is your Federation. I said it yesterday or day before...in front of some people I don't want to cite here. I'm not that house negro that will sell what is most precious to Cameroonian footballers. I can make errors because I am human; even before God He will forgive me because He knows I'm human; but I will never sell you, my compatriots. Know that! When I take a decision, I think about all what you do. I will explain myself before anyone with proofs...When the time comes, I'll speak with proofs. The proofs are palpable. I don't go around buying journalists to say I'm handsome. The decisions I took are motivated by the proofs. I'm proud to be Cameroonian. I'm proud to be Black. I am Black and a Cameroonian without complex."

chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Goddess, can you please leave this Etoo stuff for a while I am not in the mood reading them,
still not happy with the performance of the sissy cats and the statement Etoo made giving assurances
that seem like nothing but just empty talk with yet another lame performance against SK though much
improved than the Uzbek match.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

chopachop wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:14 pm Goddess, can you please leave this Etoo stuff for a while I am not in the mood reading them,
still not happy with the performance of the sissy cats and the statement Etoo made giving assurances
that seem like nothing but just empty talk with yet another lame performance against SK though much
improved than the Uzbek match.
Why are you preventing us from dreaming ? :mrgreen:
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

While in the dressing room, FECAFOOT President Samuel Eto'o appreciated the spirit and reaction of the Indomitable Lions against South Korea in front of their 59389 fans.
Despite the outcome, coach Rigobert Song as well as FECAFOOT President Samuel Eto'o were impressed as the Lions gave a cleaner copy of themselves compared to what they showed against Uzbekistan.

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

I like reading these posts about how various African countries are trying to develop their football. I always come back to the same question: how good are the leagues?

A good league is the foundation on which player pipelining and development occur. Success is tracked. Players produced per capita. Revenue and profits too.

I’m not knowledgeable enough to know about any 1 African country here. But that’s how I’d judge: do the leagues across age groups develop and put players into higher football clubs?
Pax Americana...Wither Now?