Samuel Eto´0

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg
Re: Samuel Eto´0

Post by The Goddess »

Ballon d'Or winner, Souaibou Marou, to Samuel Eto'o:
"We were in the dark, Mr President...Thanks to you, we can dream. Thanks to you , our football has value, Mr President."

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

President Paul Biya wins the Special Football Development Support Grand Prize at the 2022 Cameroon Ballon d'Or awards! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

#BallonDorCamerounais
The Yaoundé Conference Centre was set for the #Cameroon Golden Ball Awards ceremony. Outstanding Sports men and women will be rewarded during the event organised by #FECAFOOT

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Enow Nkembe´s goal was voted the best goal of the season.

https://fb.watch/guaNPmURU5/
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

His recent comments on Thierry Henry were interesting.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:26 pm His recent comments on Thierry Henry were interesting.
Eto can be a rabble rouser at times. Personally, I think Henry was slightly better.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

The Goddess wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:38 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:26 pm His recent comments on Thierry Henry were interesting.
Eto can be a rabble rouser at times. Personally, I think Henry was slightly better.
Not much between them.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nah, for me, Eto was better at club football compared to Henry. The only diff was henry winning the worldcup with ZZ
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Samuel Eto " I hope the new jerseys bring lots of luck to the lions. We will play with the One All Sport jerseys in Qatar".

The president purchasing his first jersey

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Just get Cameroon out of the group stage. Last time that happened was in 1990, 32 years ago.

Wha choo looking at?!
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:20 pm Just get Cameroon out of the group stage. Last time that happened was in 1990, 32 years ago.
You know getting out of the group is down to many factors not only talent. There´s lots of politics and hopefully due to Eto´s position, Cameroon will be favoured. In the past, they´ve been cheated many a time, other times,they self sabotaged. Now, with the right preparation and hopefully good coaching (I have serious doubts on Songs abilities though), they´ll breeze the first round smoothly. Personally, I have the feeling they´ll make the semis.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Marou Souaibou; Cameroons ballon D Or 2022
Devis Epassy; second choice Keeper at the world cup
Collins Fai; right back at the world cup with the new kits

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

The Goddess wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:33 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:20 pm Just get Cameroon out of the group stage. Last time that happened was in 1990, 32 years ago.
You know getting out of the group is down to many factors not only talent. There´s lots of politics and hopefully due to Eto´s position, Cameroon will be favoured. In the past, they´ve been cheated many a time, other times,they self sabotaged. Now, with the right preparation and hopefully good coaching (I have serious doubts on Songs abilities though), they´ll breeze the first round smoothly. Personally, I have the feeling they´ll make the semis.
True. Cameroon should have won against Chile in 1998 but ref disallowed 2(!) good Cameroon goals. That would have been enough to move them to the next round. Other times Cameroon have simply disappointed. Wishing them the best in this tough group. If they advance from the group we are looking at Cameroon possibly facing Portugal or Uruguay in the round of 16 and IF they get past that, they could possibly face Germany or Spain in the quarter finals. Hm I no know o! We will see ...

Wha choo looking at?!
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:59 pm
True. Cameroon should have won against Chile in 1998 but ref disallowed 2(!) good Cameroon goals. That would have been enough to move them to the next round. Other times Cameroon have simply disappointed. Wishing them the best in this tough group. If they advance from the group we are looking at Cameroon possibly facing Portugal or Uruguay in the round of 16 and IF they get past that, they could possibly face Germany or Spain in the quarter finals. Hm I no know o! We will see ...
The traditional heavy weights will not go far in this competition, and I´ll fancy our chances against Uruguay. Anyways, the other teams will not have it easy against Cameroon becuase we´re comming with a different mind-set. The bar has been raised to the finals of the competition.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Choupo Motion nets a brace.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

The Goddess wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:07 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:59 pm
The traditional heavy weights will not go far in this competition, and I´ll fancy our chances against Uruguay. Anyways, the other teams will not have it easy against Cameroon becuase we´re comming with a different mind-set. The bar has been raised to the finals of the competition.
...with VAR in use, and probably in better use this time, at this tournament, many smaller countries may have chance as long as they do their thing on the field.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Samuel Eto'o : « Cameroon will win the WC 2022 against Morrocco» :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Samuel Eto

They’re here! 🇨🇲 Thank you to everyone who came to buy their jersey in support of the Indomitable Lions. Less than two weeks to go. #AllezLesLions

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

CAMEROON 🇨🇲 TO DOHA QATAR 🇶🇦 WORLD CUP 2022
On the eve of the farewell match between Cameroon and Jamaica this Wednesday November 9, the president of Fecafoot Cameroon 🇨🇲, Samuel Eto'o paid a courtesy visit to our one and only unstoppable untouchable and unbreakable INDOMITABLE LIONS of CAMEROON

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Words in the streets is that Anguissa may miss out of the world cup because he refuses too kiss Eto'os behind. Let's sit and watch.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Samuel Eto greets supporters infront of the hotel

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I think Cameroon aren't serious
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

bamenda boy wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:45 pm Words in the streets is that Anguissa may miss out of the world cup because he refuses too kiss Eto'os behind. Let's sit and watch.
Francophone Cameroonian style.

As a Lion he deserves no respect. Watching the game against the Netherlands in SA today reminded me how he destroyed the Lions. Great fooballer in Europe, extremely destructive with the national team.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)