Real 3 vahsus Man City 1 - Will Pep take City to the promised land? No he won't

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Real 2 vahsus Man City 1 - Round 2. Will Pep take City to the promised land?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

theDunamis wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:58 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:51 pm I now believe in Juju!! I believe!!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Even ifa doesn't believe this. :shock:
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Real 2 vahsus Man City 1 - Round 2. Will Pep take City to the promised land?

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:06 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:51 pm I now believe in Juju!! I believe!!!
Its not juju. I explained it to you guys in that Real Madrid thread several months ago, and they said my mouth is smelling. :lol: :lol:

I know football and another thing i know is how to be a winner! The unfortunate fact is that most people are losers and do not understand the mental fortitude it takes to win! and how winners can go into the belly of a loss and drag victory out with anger, aggression, determination and confidence!

The folks at Barca know though.

I think it was Pique who once said Madrid are never dead, so you need to keep ur foot on their throat!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Its not juju. I explained it to you guys in that Real Madrid thread several months ago, and they said my mouth is smelling. :lol: :lol:

I know football and another thing i know is how to be a winner! The unfortunate fact is that most people are losers and do not understand the mental fortitude it takes to win! and how winners can go into the belly of a loss and drag victory out with anger, aggression, determination and confidence!
I almost gave up on these boys, didn't seem like they wanted it...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:00 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:59 pm I am so speechless … posting and driving in shock!
How can Don Catalan blow this
Abeg make you focus on di road o! Which wan be posting and driving? :woot: Hia!!
Stupid of moi.
I know and stand rightfully called out
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Real 3 vahsus Man City 1 - Round 2. Will Pep take City to the promised land?

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Oga Benz :clap: :clap: :clap: don comot game

Wha choo looking at?!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: Real 3 vahsus Man City 1 - Round 2. Will Pep take City to the promised land?

Post by Sleaky72 »

Cmon City ….

What a save by Thibeault
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Wed May 04, 2022 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Courtois! Goalkeeper dia!!! What a save!!

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:11 pm

I think it was Pique who once said Madrid are never dead, so you need to keep ur foot on their throat!
Yup!

They could play with 11 players who are 9 years old and legless and they will defeat you! Winning IS THEIR DNA! its not in it, it is!

When you watch winners, its so surreal to see the deadly determination in their eyes. You just know by looking at them that they will do everything, even things not in their power, to kill you! And bet on it, it will happen. Thats why I despise watching losers. Look at Benzema, at that age, compare him to some of the 20-something year old strikers of today. abegiiiii
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Sterling why would you do that?
Stupid needless foul.
See time wasting by Madrid.
How will Don Catalan live this down
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Real should have got another penalty clear handballl.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Why Zinchenko?
Why?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Tremendous performance from Rodrigo

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:19 pm
txj wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:11 pm

Yup!

They could play with 11 players who are 9 years old and legless and they will defeat you! Winning IS THEIR DNA! its not in it, it is!

When you watch winners, its so surreal to see the deadly determination in their eyes. You just know by looking at them that they will do everything, even things not in their power, to kill you! And bet on it, it will happen. Thats why I despise watching losers. Look at Benzema, at that age, compare him to some of the 20-something year old strikers of today. abegiiiii
Did you see Rodri trying to hug Pep after the Mahrez goal with a 'we did it' type of hug, while Pep was trying to fight him off to give him instructions that its not over...lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

txj wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:27 pm Tremendous performance from Rodrigo
MOM sub performance!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:21 pm Sterling why would you do that?
Stupid needless foul.
See time wasting by Madrid.
How will Don Catalan live this down
His over thinking cost them the match. Why substitute your bigges threats going forward? He will only live with the "what ifs"
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The ghosts foregone Madrid heroes come to life at the Bernebeu

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Hala Madrid
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

It’s over OMG
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Fball is such a cruel and horrible game.
I feel so sorry for the CITIZENS.
Will they ever win this cup?
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Wed May 04, 2022 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

So we get Madrid again...

You cannot buy history!

Its that simple..

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

This game erases the pain of losing our lead against Italy in the 89th minute in that R16 WC game. At least we only surrendered a one goal lead, and it wasn’t in injury time! :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

MADRID!!!!!!!!!!! Big hugs from Seedorf!!!!! This is a special one!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?