REAL MADRID

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
REAL MADRID

Post by jette1 »

Is anyone watching this ?
I hate mancity with a passion but This Reals keeper needs to go
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
joplass
Egg
Egg
Re: REAL MADRID

Post by joplass »

The true European football power house. There is Real Madrid and every other teams just follow. City a team full of big names with millions spent then Real Madrid with only Benzema.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Thank you real even if you lose the final I’m ok with city out
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

jette1 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:38 pm Thank you real even if you lose the final I’m ok with city out
Same here. City out good for me. Pool or Madrid can win the trophy.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

joplass wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:42 pm
jette1 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:38 pm Thank you real even if you lose the final I’m ok with city out
Same here. City out good for me. Pool or Madrid can win the trophy.
Me too,Pep expose once more,next year now he will spend 250 million