MALI REPLACES NIGERIA

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
MALI REPLACES NIGERIA

Post by jette1 »

We couldn’t pay our basketball coach so all the hard work put in by these women is destroyed by Buhari
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg
Re: MALI REPLACES NIGERIA

Post by Otitokoro »

This has nothing to do with paying the coach but has everything to do with a feckless, incompetent imbecile of a sports minister.
He lied to Buhari about the concocted issues facing our basketball, all because the D'Tigress ladies called him out for trying to sabotage their efforts during the Olympics.
Same guy who destroyed Nigeria's chances at going to the Men's WC and same guy who caused our shambolic outing at the Olympics.
jette1 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:55 pm We couldn’t pay our basketball coach so all the hard work put in by these women is destroyed by Buhari