Watching Eto'o's speech, Who cursed us?

Why are most Nigerians losers? How did we have 6 years with a loser who told us we have to learn? How do we have Nigerians still supporting that horrible man who destroyed our confidence and told us we were not good enough?
Re: Watching Eto'o's speech, Who cursed us?

Good speech, but when some players enter field dem head no dey house

[tweet][/tweet]

I could be wrong, but Eto'o comes off as some sort of narcissist.

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:29 pm I could be wrong, but Eto'o comes off as some sort of narcissist.
Yes, he is a narcissist. Thank you very much. This narcissist has led his team to the World Cup and has told them that he is going there to win. Your non-narcissist, Pinnick -- a civil servant, who has an expensive house in London, would rather go to dressing rooms and promise to give players money to perform. You guys are so not ready for success! :lol: :lol: What hurts me in life the most is that I have to support the same team as losers. But it is the birth-cross I have to bear. tufiakwa! I spit on your leg! :oops:

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:13 pm Good speech, but when some players enter field dem head no dey house
Then they will sit at home and watch the world cup like the rest of us! Simple as that. He has made it very clear to them. This is not Nigeria where players sleep with officials to make the team. Or where dumbassesss keep getting selected because their godfather works at the federation.

:rotf: :rotf: @ spitting on tobi'leg

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:55 pm :rotf: :rotf: @ spitting on tobi'leg
Danfo na my guy but na craze man him be

So we now like FA bosses who dictate which players should or should not be invited to the National team? I thought we hated that about Pinnick?

You all are a confused lot!
joplass

Post by joplass »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:29 pm I could be wrong, but Eto'o comes off as some sort of narcissist.
Dude is a narcissist of the Trump's level. Also a moron. Most people stop looking at facts these days and practice the cult of personality. Eto'o is not loved nor respected in Cameroon because deep down everyone in the country knows what is going on. "Nobodies" are after Eto'o's money and he knows how to play the card. To better illustrate the later, there is video where streets vendors and errands souls recognized his car then blocked him to beg for some coins. I just hope he does not continue to destroy the national team like he did in his playing years.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
joplass

Post by joplass »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:53 pm
Yes, he is a narcissist. Thank you very much. This narcissist has led his team to the World Cup and has told them that he is going there to win. Your non-narcissist, Pinnick -- a civil servant, who has an expensive house in London, would rather go to dressing rooms and promise to give players money to perform. You guys are so not ready for success! :lol: :lol: What hurts me in life the most is that I have to support the same team as losers. But it is the birth-cross I have to bear. tufiakwa! I spit on your leg! :oops:
Maybe, maybe not! Is it because of him that Cameroon qualified for the WC. I am not sure.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
The Goddess

Post by The Goddess »

joplass wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:37 pm
Dude is a narcissist of the Trump's level. Also a moron. Most people stop looking at facts these days and practice the cult of personality. Eto'o is not loved nor respected in Cameroon because deep down everyone in the country knows what is going on. "Nobodies" are after Eto'o's money and he knows how to play the card. To better illustrate the later, there is video where streets vendors and errands souls recognized his car then blocked him to beg for some coins. I just hope he does not continue to destroy the national team like he did in his playing years.
Were do you get he is not loved and respected? He´s extremely loved and respected because he has his heart in the right place but maybe sometimes dont know how to channel the information.

I support him exploding like that becuase this crop of lions need to be clocked. They play as if they re being begged to come play. Someone needs to remind them, they re representing a country.

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:07 pm
Why are most Nigerians losers? How did we have 6 years with a loser who told us we have to learn? How do we have Nigerians still supporting that horrible man who destroyed our confidence and told us we were not good enough?
:clap: :clap: I love it. No one is bigger than the green and white shirt. You come to Nigeria, you must prove yourself. We should not care who you play for in Europe. That should be BS. You either prove yourself for Nigeria or simply get lost.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics

...every hero has enemy within. I guess you don't like him for succeeding (as a player) and trying to succeed (as an administrator).

1naija wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:36 pm So we now like FA bosses who dictate which players should or should not be invited to the National team? I thought we hated that about Pinnick?

You all are a confused lot!
As a taxi driver who allowed himself to be taken care of, financially, by a small boy, Yobo, I am not surprised that you are struggling to understand simple English.

Before you go hopping on (speech ) go and study French culture in case you missed that opportunity in high school. In my high school - which happens to be a seminary, back then we studied and dissected even the Cameroon national anthem. It is in their culture to make emotional speeches. It means nothing in context. They are used to that.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

jette1 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:47 am Before you go hopping on (speech ) go and study French culture in case you missed that opportunity in high school. In my high school - which happens to be a seminary, back then we studied and dissected even the Cameroon national anthem. It is in their culture to make emotional speeches. It means nothing in context. They are used to that.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:47 am
jette1 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:47 am Before you go hopping on (speech ) go and study French culture in case you missed that opportunity in high school. In my high school - which happens to be a seminary, back then we studied and dissected even the Cameroon national anthem. It is in their culture to make emotional speeches. It means nothing in context. They are used to that.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's prepping for Biya's job.

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:07 pm Why are most Nigerians losers? How did we have 6 years with a loser who told us we have to learn? How do we have Nigerians still supporting that horrible man who destroyed our confidence and told us we were not good enough?
Wait... the same man who destroyed Cameroon in Uyo, booting them out of the 2018 WC, AND beating them again at the 2019 AFCON even when they had Seedorf and Klivert as coaches?
Donzman

Post by Donzman »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:07 pm
Interesting to hear Eto'o speak about a humanly good group. He was part of the problem with the National team thanks to this same attitude. Yes, a winning mentality is important but so is mutual respect and realizing that it is a team.

The speech was largely about Eto'o, his "feelings", "beliefs", "actions," and "dreams." I did not hear anything about what the players want.

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:54 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:13 pm Good speech, but when some players enter field dem head no dey house
Then they will sit at home and watch the world cup like the rest of us! Simple as that. He has made it very clear to them. This is not Nigeria where players sleep with officials to make the team. Or where dumbassesss keep getting selected because their godfather works at the federation.
:shock: :shock: :shock: Anyway, it's Pride month... :D
joplass

Post by joplass »

mcal wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:46 pm
...every hero has enemy within. I guess you don't like him for succeeding (as a player) and trying to succeed (as an administrator).
I like educated administrators. Hero or enemy I am speaking the truth.