Hazard Then & Now

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Hazard Then & Now

Post by Kabalega »

Kai, EPL teams have taken Real Madrid to the cleaners.
Bale, Hazard, ...

Last edited by Kabalega on Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg
Re: Hazard Then & Now

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Bale was def a better investment than Hazard based on appearances alone without even counting titles. In my opinion, always felt Hazard was more than a tad overrated. Maybe he will prove me wrong yet.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

uglyoneiamagain wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:56 pm Bale was def a better investment than Hazard based on appearances alone without even counting titles. In my opinion, always felt Hazard was more than a tad overrated. Maybe he will prove me wrong yet.
Hazard's recurrent injuries may require divine intervention.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Too many players in the Epl are too ovetrated.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Kabalega wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:24 pm
uglyoneiamagain wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:56 pm Bale was def a better investment than Hazard based on appearances alone without even counting titles. In my opinion, always felt Hazard was more than a tad overrated. Maybe he will prove me wrong yet.
Hazard has had the plate in his knee removed. I hope he makes a bigger splash coming season. But he was never overrated. He is as good as they come.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

uglyoneiamagain wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:56 pm In my opinion, always felt Hazard was more than a tad overrated. Maybe he will prove me wrong yet.
A tad overrated? EPL player of the season twice na beans? Anyway, don't say it near arsenal fans unless you wan fight. :lol:
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

balo wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:11 pm
Kabalega wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:24 pm
Hazard has had the plate in his knee removed. I hope he makes a bigger splash coming season. But he was never overrated. He is as good as they come.
I agree he is/was a good player but I guess in terms of comparisons to some of players of his generation, I always just felt he wasn't more than a "good" player. Just my view of what I saw in him. I wish him the best this coming/future season and will gladly take back my words if he proves me wrong.
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

green4life wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:54 pm
uglyoneiamagain wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:56 pm In my opinion, always felt Hazard was more than a tad overrated. Maybe he will prove me wrong yet.
A tad overrated? EPL player of the season twice na beans? Anyway, don't say it near arsenal fans unless you wan fight. :lol:
Arsenal ke? lol. There is an Arsenal Legend I never thought was as fantastic as the stats seemed to show though but it's not from my mouth this sunny, hot afternoon that I will utter the name :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: