Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

winning the EPL in florida... that nah assanal life oooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:59 am winning the EPL in florida... that nah assanal life oooo
How is Raphinha doing? :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

see offside 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no VAR for assanal only cup this season
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Beloved bveaten the useless club from West London like they commit a crime.
Roman is gone so will chelsea be history,this will be their last year in CL for some time
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

kajifu wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:49 am Beloved bveaten the useless club from West London like they commit a crime.
Roman is gone so will chelsea be history,this will be their last year in CL for some time
Lol. Congratulations on today’s 3 points. You done finally win league 20 yrs later 😀
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:21 am If Jesus gets injured or you get another key injury like to Partey. The team will be exposed. Depth is still a big problem. Stan Kroenke is cheap. He will not sign what is needed. So I don't think Arsenal is going to sign 3 more players. Will be lucky to get 1 more. So got to make use of what we hae and hope guys like Patino and Cuffy can step up. Zichenko can also play in the midfield to replace Xhaka.a
Hiro, Thierney, Partey are injury prone. So let see they get injured. Arsenal can lineup like this.
Ramsdale
White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zichenko
Viera, Elneny, Odegard
Saka, Martineli, Smith Rowe

Better, but still need another midfielder and another goal scorer. So many games to play, can also make 5 subs.
Dude stop it with he is cheap,last year Arsenal spend more than any club,this year those running the club like Edu they dont know how to buy players,City pay 55million for Halaaand yet we pay 45 million for Gabby with a year left when City is trying to sell him.
The two City players Arsenal should have offer City 50 million .
Artetanow need to close the gap with City and Liverpool.
We are on pair with likes of City,Spurs,Manu and an advantage of a longer serving manager.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

green4life wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:52 am
kajifu wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:49 am Beloved bveaten the useless club from West London like they commit a crime.
Lol. Congratulations on today’s 3 points. You done finally win league 20 yrs later 😀
you dey mind them .. we wonder if the table go show 3 points
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:58 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:21 am If Jesus gets injured or you get another key injury like to Partey. The team will be exposed. Depth is still a big problem. Stan Kroenke is cheap. He will not sign what is needed. So I don't think Arsenal is going to sign 3 more players. Will be lucky to get 1 more. So got to make use of what we hae and hope guys like Patino and Cuffy can step up. Zichenko can also play in the midfield to replace Xhaka.a
Hiro, Thierney, Partey are injury prone. So let see they get injured. Arsenal can lineup like this.
Ramsdale
White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zichenko
Viera, Elneny, Odegard
Saka, Martineli, Smith Rowe

Better, but still need another midfielder and another goal scorer. So many games to play, can also make 5 subs.
Dude stop it with he is cheap,last year Arsenal spend more than any club,this year those running the club like Edu they dont know how to buy players,City pay 55million for Halaaand yet we pay 45 million for Gabby with a year left when City is trying to sell him.
The two City players Arsenal should have offer City 50 million .
Artetanow need to close the gap with City and Liverpool.
We are on pair with likes of City,Spurs,Manu and an advantage of a longer serving manager.
You are on par with Crystal palace and Newcastle. Win the damnn Europa league first
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I no care whether na pre-season. If I was a coach, a club like Arsenal cannot beat me 4-0! I will resign on the spot. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Are you saying there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth from Chelski fans this season? :D
danfo driver wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:54 pm I no care whether na pre-season. If I was a coach, a club like Arsenal cannot beat me 4-0! I will resign on the spot. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:03 pm Are you saying there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth from Chelski fans this season? :D
danfo driver wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:54 pm I no care whether na pre-season. If I was a coach, a club like Arsenal cannot beat me 4-0! I will resign on the spot. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsenal wont finish in the top 4. zero chance! You guys can score in the moon, win all the pre-season trophies etc etc etc... top 4 will not happen.

The only way for that to happen is for you guys to do the needful, in order for me to release my grip. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Depth is still a problem. Afew years spending the club money not your own personal funds to hide away several years of lack of spending. Also using the club to take out a loans makes Kroebke cheap. Why didnt we buy a striker in January?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:11 pm
Cito wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:03 pm Are you saying there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth from Chelski fans this season? :D
Arsenal wont finish in the top 4. zero chance! You guys can score in the moon, win all the pre-season trophies etc etc etc... top 4 will not happen.

The only way for that to happen is for you guys to do the needful, in order for me to release my grip. :D
Oga Danfo is time for you to let it go.You forgive Conte and Spurs and holding tied on beloved,why why why?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

ohenhen1 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:15 am Depth is still a problem. Afew years spending the club money not your own personal funds to hide away several years of lack of spending. Also using the club to take out a loans makes Kroebke cheap. Why didnt we buy a striker in January?
Do you understand how wealthy people fund deals? Very few of them spend their own money.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

ojafranpa wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:08 am Gabriel Jesus: “Fábio (Vieira) doesn’t speak english yet so he keeps saying “so far, so good” all the time.” :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Koni baje o
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Fa Fa Fa Foul.

We only have one Kajifu on this site... :D
Last edited by Cito on Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I think Arsenal is a better team than Chelsea,Arsenal should go t the season that only two teams are better than beloved Liverpool and City and even at that we must take points off them this time around.No free 6 points for them,Spurss took points of both.Time for beloved to do the same.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:01 pm I think Arsenal is a better team than Chelsea,Arsenal should go t the season that only two teams are better than beloved Liverpool and City and even at that we must take points off them this time around.No free 6 points for them,Spurss took points of both.Time for beloved to do the same.
chei , see mouth
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:02 pm
kajifu wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:01 pm I think Arsenal is a better team than Chelsea,Arsenal should go t the season that only two teams are better than beloved Liverpool and City and even at that we must take points off them this time around.No free 6 points for them,Spurss took points of both.Time for beloved to do the same.
chei , see mouth
E choke :P
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Ok maybe I’m being hoodwinked and bamboozled.
But this Edu Gaspar fella has me believing again.
What a great interview.
There still might be hope for Arsenal.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/19303857 ... 1658731132
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:21 pm

Fa Fa Fa Foul.

We only have one Kajifu on this site... :D
Well, Kajifu, I have tried again. When I read your post, I wanted to release my grip and then I saw Cito's response. what can I do! Like Diokpa Azuzu, last season, Ogbeni Cito needs to be taught a lesson, and he will be! Unfortunately, once again, you will have to experience collateral damage. What can I say!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

hmmm if Edu pulls off the rumoured exchange of Leno for Tielemans/Ndidi, that would be a steal.

Seems Schmeichel has decided to move on and Leicester think Leno would be the perfect replacement !

Seems Edu and Owners dont really like Tielemans but Arteta does...

Edu likes ....... Ndidi ..Leicester likes Tielemans to go..

Too good to beleive sha.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Ramsey just released by Juve.
That Wenger British core of
Jenks, Oxlade, THEO, Gibbs, Wilshere never fulfilled their masters dream for them.
Darn Shame.