Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal for life
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmmm tavares don score again o . This boy is vexed they loaned him out ! lol.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:43 pm Hmmm tavares don score again o . This boy is vexed they loaned him out ! lol.
We no for loan the boy,plenty games dey to play.Aloit of injuries will happen and this boy can play as a wing forward ,The rate he goes front,it remind me of Bale who started left back a nd find him self in forward.
We can turn him to be the same,Wenger was the master of turning such players to be super star.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:00 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:43 pm Hmmm tavares don score again o . This boy is vexed they loaned him out ! lol.
We no for loan the boy,plenty games dey to play.Aloit of injuries will happen and this boy can play as a wing forward ,The rate he goes front,it remind me of Bale who started left back a nd find him self in forward.
We can turn him to be the same,Wenger was the master of turning such players to be super star.
kajifu, I do not like how you are going to Manu, Chelsea and even Spurs thread looking for trouble ..stay in your assanal thread and focus on your Idi ami aka Arteta . you don't See Chelsea, United and SPurs fans coming to this thread to disrupt the forum. mind your own business
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:22 pm
kajifu, I do not like how you are going to Manu, Chelsea and even Spurs thread looking for trouble ..stay in your assanal thread and focus on your Idi ami aka Arteta . you don't See Chelsea, United and SPurs fans coming to this thread to disrupt the forum. mind your own business
But you are here, Mr Troller
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:22 pm
Bros you should be the last person to ask someone not copy what you do on a daily basis.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Liverpool drop points again,it seem is beloved the team to stop City this time around
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Just started all or nothing. I wont comment on Arteta's coaching ability, as you cant tell about that from watching a tv show. However, i'll say that his pep talks are so not motivating at all. I dont know whether its his accent/voice, he just sounds like a turkey with a screeching voice... after being run over by a truck. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by danfo driver on Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:14 am Just started all or nothing. I wont comment on Arteta's coaching ability, as you cant tell about that from watching a tv show. However, i'll say that his pep talks are so motivating at all. I dont know whether its his accent/voice, he just sounds like a turkey with a screeching voice... after being run over by a truck. :lol: :lol:
nah the accent , the thing cracks me up
SuperEagles

Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

Long way to go but decent start for the boys. Obviously there are tougher tests to come but a much better start that last season. Onwards and upwards. Gooners👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

My did Arteta lose his rag after that loss 2 Newcastle.
Those last two episodes from AON are epic.
Say one thing about Mikel, is that he doesn’t lack
for fire. Hope he works on game and man management but his commitment and dedication
cannot be questioned.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:33 am
danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:14 am Just started all or nothing. I wont comment on Arteta's coaching ability, as you cant tell about that from watching a tv show. However, i'll say that his pep talks are so motivating at all. I dont know whether its his accent/voice, he just sounds like a turkey with a screeching voice... after being run over by a truck. :lol: :lol:
nah the accent , the thing cracks me up
when he is not shouting and talking normally, his comments are effective. But once he starts that his shouting motivational talk, I just wonder how the players do not burst out laughing. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I like his discipline and philosophy and I hope he goes far in his career.

I am only secretly hoping Arsenal never hires Vieira, because thats whom I think is a goldmine of talent.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

@Bigpokey,

I havent fully watched the episode on the Aubameyang matter. But I stand with Mikel on this one. One thing i do not tolerate is indiscipline and for a captain, a leader, to show contempt for the rules and the coach is completely unacceptable. Even his attitude in the scene when he was speaking to the other player in french shows he doesn't respect Mikel. Maybe Mikel does not deserve respect as a person, I dont know. But he is your boss and you will not belittle him in front of the other players. That is absolutely unacceptable! Absolutely unacceptable.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:46 am @Bigpokey,

I havent fully watched the episode on the Aubameyang matter. But I stand with Mikel on this one. One thing i do not tolerate is indiscipline and for a captain, a leader, to show contempt for the rules and the coach is completely unacceptable. Even his attitude in the scene when he was speaking to the other player in french shows he doesn't respect Mikel. Maybe Mikel does not deserve respect as a person, I dont know. But he is your boss and you will not belittle him in front of the other players. That is absolutely unacceptable! Absolutely unacceptable.
I dey observe and solid observation.

Man management may be the gap in his development as a coach. Coaching is as much about self awareness and growth as as it is man management.

Ancelotti has been twice successful at Real I believe because of his man management skills. Able to get the best out of players with huge egos.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:58 pm

Man management may be the gap in his development as a coach. Coaching is as much about self awareness and growth as as it is man management.

Ancelotti has been twice successful at Real I believe because of his man management skills. Able to get the best out of players with huge egos.
It could also be strategy. Sometimes, when you want to kill or tame a beast, you cut its head! This could turn out to be a masterstroke! The way he took the biggest, highest paid, most respected and seemed most loved player out of the squad could get the other players to fall in line. To know where the power lies! And if he is even lucky, the other players could look for a new love and transfer the love to him as their new leader. Now they know that if Auba, the great Auba, could be taken out like that, then "this guy here must be a powerful man."

Fergie did it with Stam and Beckham.

United made a mistake and chose Pogba over Mourinho and Ronaldo over the club (i dont know Ten Hag's position). And we all see how the rot has gotten worse and the club is in the brink of anarchy!

Sometimes, you need to show who is boss and remind fookers who is in charge here. If not, o pa ri o!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:13 pm
cchinukw wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:58 pm

It could also be strategy. Sometimes, when you want to kill or tame a beast, you cut its head! This could turn out to be a masterstroke! The way he took the biggest, highest paid, most respected and seemed most loved player out of the squad could get the other players to fall in line. To know where the power lies! And if he is even lucky, the other players could look for a new love and transfer the love to him as their new leader. Now they know that if Auba, the great Auba, could be taken out like that, then "this guy here must be a powerful man."

Fergie did it with Stam and Beckham.

United made a mistake and chose Pogba over Mourinho and Ronaldo over the club (i dont know Ten Hag's position). And we all see how the rot has gotten worse and the club is in the brink of anarchy!

Sometimes, you need to show who is boss and remind fookers who is in charge here. If not, o pa ri o!
We'll see. I see a pattern though with Ozil and Guendo.

Not sure having a pack of yes men unable to vent is a sustainable strategy. Kind of reminds me of Andres Villa Boas time at Chelsea.

It could backfire especially if there is a pervasive negative atmosphere going forward. If it gets the club back to winning ways then great.

In terms of Auba specifically though, I thought it was the right time to part ways. In that sense, we have to be Chelseaque in zero tolerance to performance great a player as Auba was. His goal return per game needed to improve and am not sure how much more he could have improved on that measure of performance. Just a personal observation.

Would be great if I could compare with his Barca figures but my hunch is it probably did not change massively if they are already looking to offload him after one season.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I do not buy that , it is all theatrical . arteta is a dictator .what he did to Auba was despicable
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:37 pm I do not buy that , it is all theatrical . arteta is a dictator .what he did to Auba was despicable
You realise this similar scenario played out in Andreas Boas Villa's time at Chelsea?

A similarly young coach finding he was now in charge of the likes of Lampard, John Terry and Drogba. Three massive dressing room egos.

How did that pan out? Remember too what Scolari said recently about how players were trying to influence his squad list so he could accommodate them every game?

There is no right or wrong approach. It all depends on the coach's conviction and feeling of support from the board to go through with their decisions.

In Chelsea case, I believe the board were ambivalent preferring not to get involved and leaving it to both managers to figure it out. In Arsenal's case, the board decided to side with the manager even though they had expressed their preference for Auba to remain. That strong signal helped Arteta make the final decision by which he will live or die by this season.

Ultimately it is the target of the coach that matters and where those players feature in those targets that matter. No hard feelings.

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Arteta/Edu save some funds for the January transfer market oh! Hmm abeg una
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

100%Naija wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:44 pm Arteta/Edu save some funds for the January transfer market oh! Hmm abeg una
:D :D Why?
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

YemiBrazil wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:42 pm
100%Naija wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:44 pm Arteta/Edu save some funds for the January transfer market oh! Hmm abeg una
:D :D Why?
We should learn from smelly manure's failure to plan for the long haul. :D :D :D

Make una go carry Wayne Looney make Manager na. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Hopefully can get a good transfer fee for Tavares.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:39 pm Hopefully can get a good transfer fee for Tavares.
lol Ohen don sell Tavares already o . He is on loan and will come back better than Saliba :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates