Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:01 pm If we can beat City that would be the highlight of the year for me. They squeaked by us last season. Martinelli, Odegaard, Saka and co have to be ruthless and businesslike when they get their chances because they won't get very many.
some people have trophies as the highlight of the year, arsenal fans have "we beat City" :lol: :lol: :taunt:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:10 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:01 pm If we can beat City that would be the highlight of the year for me. They squeaked by us last season. Martinelli, Odegaard, Saka and co have to be ruthless and businesslike when they get their chances because they won't get very many.
some people have trophies as the highlight of the year, arsenal fans have "we beat City" :lol: :lol: :taunt:
Everybody get levels naw, for now. :mrgreen: For now ...

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Look at what City does when they get the ball to the wing. They IMMEDIATELY pick out someone in the box or whip it across the opponent's goal. EVERY SINGLE TIME! That bad Brazilian habit where Martinelli gets the ball on the left wing and then runs with it, trying to get to the touchline to do God knows what, has to stop!

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:25 pm Look at what City does when they get the ball to the wing. They IMMEDIATELY pick out someone in the box or whip it across the opponent's goal. EVERY SINGLE TIME! That bad Brazilian habit where Martinelli gets the ball on the left wing and then runs with it, trying to get to the touchline to do God knows what, has to stop!
is gabby jesus good in the air? i havent watched him that much. With haaland, it makes sense.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:26 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:25 pm Look at what City does when they get the ball to the wing. They IMMEDIATELY pick out someone in the box or whip it across the opponent's goal. EVERY SINGLE TIME! That bad Brazilian habit where Martinelli gets the ball on the left wing and then runs with it, trying to get to the touchline to do God knows what, has to stop!
is gabby jesus good in the air? i havent watched him that much. With haaland, it makes sense.
Jesus has been decent in the air this season. Has even scored a header or two. But City don't just send in crosses from the wing. They whip in quality ground balls from the wing with pace and enough bend to pick out runners on the far post. They DO NOT dwell on the ball in wing areas. This is a genius tactic because what use is it getting the ball to the wing if you are going to give your opponent time to readjust their stretched backline?

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Before I am accused of picking on Martinelli, Saka does the same thing on the right, although not as bad as Martinelli. You can't dribble or give-and-go your way to scoring goals. Too difficult, energy sapping and turnover prone. Create space with quick accurate passes, and then exploit the space. Simple.

Wha choo looking at?!
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Conte: "Arteta need to stop moaning"

Same Conte: "i think the red card killed the game, in Italy VAR is very different"🤷🏽‍♂️
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

ojafranpa wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:50 pm Conte: "Arteta need to stop moaning"

Same Conte: "i think the red card killed the game, in Italy VAR is very different"🤷🏽‍♂️
IN conclusion - Conte is a *&%$! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:09 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:06 pm Perfect birthday present for me.
London is bloody red!!!
Happy birthday my friend.
:thumb: :thumb:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:10 pm
So DD scorpio speaks for all Arsenal fans now abi ? I thought you assigned that role to Waffi oh wait, to Kaji oh wait to Cito ahhhh nevermind .. u sabi waffle o

Deep inside you be Up bende and arsenal fan :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Guys i don dey shake oooh.Liverpool players magically all back from injuries.
We are in hot peper soup at emirate
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

kajifu wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:22 am Guys i don dey shake oooh.Liverpool players magically all back from injuries.
No shaking. Liverpool will be flogged, as long as Martinelli and Saka keep it simple. The biggest mistake Liverpool made was to sell Mane. He was their team.

Wha choo looking at?!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:42 pm
kajifu wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:22 am Guys i don dey shake oooh.Liverpool players magically all back from injuries.
No shaking. Liverpool will be flogged, as long as Martinelli and Saka keep it simple. The biggest mistake Liverpool made was to sell Mane. He was their team.
Scipio calm down bro. We approach this game with confidence and humility. Only Chelsea rats like Paj are allowed to make noise. :D
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Interesting hearing Cesc speaking about Xhaka.

“Defensively, I feel sometimes he was too lonely in midfield. He has a good engine but he’s not fast enough for modern football in terms of counter-attacks. He’s a little like Busquets or even myself, when there are open spaces we struggle and suffer a little bit more. When they are more compact and he has a license to go, he has a good eye for the final pass, a good pass as well, he has good timing to get into the box because without being super fast he gets into good positions. It definitely suits him.”I have to say Xhaka is like a new player. He was never as bad as some people said but in the position, he is playing now, he’s been open of our most consistent performers. The bloke gives everything and I think he deserves huge credit for the character he has shown. Everyone deserves a second chance in life and he proves why.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

100%Naija wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:52 pm
ojafranpa wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:50 pm Conte: "Arteta need to stop moaning"

IN conclusion - Conte is a *&%$! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Both we all know most of you Arsenal fans are Conte and Arteta combined when it comes to moaning... why are you on Conte matter? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

100%Naija wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:51 pm
Scipio calm down bro. We approach this game with confidence and humility. Only Chelsea rats like Paj are allowed to make noise. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: If I hear you go Conte after the match, you go hear am!

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

YemiBrazil wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:09 pm
You gather liver to show face after Shitty battered you guys worse than Ike did Tina Turner... chei shame small na haba :rotf:
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

100%Naija wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:21 pm
You gather liver to show face after Shitty battered you guys worse than Ike did Tina Turner... chei shame small na haba :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

That kind liver only belong to big boys oo, so you won't understand. We don't blame referee, linesman, ballboy, match ball, breeze, Brexit, FIFA, they hate us etc, we move on when we lose. They are the current champions and the best team in the league by miles... at least you are aware of the number of EPL titles they have gathered liver collect since you last played in the champions league as you usually do as 4th placed team :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Ahhhhh… :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Waffi my broda, are you going to tonight’s game? If so, is it possible to hook a brother up with a ticket? My madam wan sponsor me o… :D
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Pepe sighting he scored Nice's only goal; against some team wey i no fit pronounce dia name o Slovacko !

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I would like to see Reiss Nelson start a game soon sha.

...Socrates