Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:08 pm
Cito wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:36 pm Sad how a low life is celebrating an injury to another human for the sole reason of him playing for another team he doesn’t like.

The need to say “I told you so” overshadows his human compassion. Just Sad!
I am glad you are offended.
:lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:59 am Gunners who should we buy in January?Arteta stupidity of not buying two strikers,Auba and Laca gone dude bring in only Jesus.City sell Jesus bring two strikers yet beloved let go of 2 strikers and add just one.We are about to throw our title hope because of stupidity and poor decision.
You guys should try to get Alvarez from City on loan. He is a better finisher than Gaby Jesus, anyway.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:30 pm
kajifu wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:59 am Gunners who should we buy in January?Arteta stupidity of not buying two strikers,Auba and Laca gone dude bring in only Jesus.City sell Jesus bring two strikers yet beloved let go of 2 strikers and add just one.We are about to throw our title hope because of stupidity and poor decision.
You guys should try to get Alvarez from City on loan. He is a better finisher than Gaby Jesus, anyway.
City will not do that for sure. No competitor will do that. Our best best is to recall Balogun from loan.
I hear also that Martinelli has been injured in training b/4 the croatian game ..when it rains it pours !
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:52 pm
City will not do that for sure. No competitor will do that. Our best best is to recall Balogun from loan.
I hear also that Martinelli has been injured in training b/4 the croatian game ..when it rains it pours !
Cute that you took me seriously. I was trolling :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Selling Martinez. Must be the worst mistake of Arteta's Arsenal reign. That's a goalie that can earn a team and extra 10 points a season.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:01 pm Selling Martinez. Must be the worst mistake of Arteta's Arsenal reign. That's a goalie that can earn a team and extra 10 points a season.

Agree 100 percent!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

azuka wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:01 pm Selling Martinez. Must be the worst mistake of Arteta's Arsenal reign. That's a goalie that can earn a team and extra 10 points a season.

We don beat this horse to death - lets stop rehashing it and appreciate what we have o.. na discontentedness be that lol.. anyway he did not get Villa 10 pts to save 2 coaches. abi ? :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Abeg any confirmation on the rumours about Martinelli being injured ? I see am for critter ?

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:50 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:52 pm
Cute that you took me seriously. I was trolling :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trolling apart we get dumped with a credible replacement and ITS not Nketiah :(((

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Marinelli maybe out for months..gbosa .. una dey win early , no back up plans..now Gaby and Martineli... hmmm and Partey playing rubbish in Qatar.. the end of assanla is here , 2 more weeks
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:39 pm

We don beat this horse to death - lets stop rehashing it and appreciate what we have o.. na discontentedness be that lol.. anyway he did not get Villa 10 pts to save 2 coaches. abi ? :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am surprised any Arsenal fan would quarrel about the GK position. You have Ramsey, a young homegrown player, who has actually won you guys a lot of points.

The grass is clearly always greener on the other side.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:17 am Marinelli maybe out for months..gbosa .. una dey win early , no back up plans..now Gaby and Martineli... hmmm and Partey playing rubbish in Qatar.. the end of assanla is here , 2 more weeks
Wicked man! :lol:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

The extra 10 points he used to help fire their last coach? Remind me again where they finished before he came in and where they finished last season.

He is a good keeper no doubt but let’s not exaggerate his importance.

Selling him was not remotely close to the worst decision of Arteta, solely because he was replaced by an equivalent or better keeper.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:20 am
The extra 10 points he used to help fire their last coach? Remind me again where they finished before he came in and where they finished last season.

He is a good keeper no doubt but let’s not exaggerate his importance.

Selling him was not remotely close to the worst decision of Arteta, solely because he was replaced by an equivalent or better keeper.
Spoken like a true houseboy. kai
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Oga Danfo check your account alert don enter,free us we can not be getting injured when season is on break,.
Thanks i remain loyal
Kajifu
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kajifu wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:55 pm Oga Danfo check your account alert don enter,free us we can not be getting injured when season is on break,.
Thanks i remain loyal
Kajifu
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assanal are so delusional :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: they think they fit buy jude ..chei

SuperEagles

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Good battle so far with the Rossoneri.
Currently leading by two but Milan isn’t going away w_out a fight.
Nketiah is not doing anything 2 make anyone feel comfortable about Jesus
going missing for months.
Sorry the lad just ain’t good enough.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:55 pm Oga Danfo check your account alert don enter,free us we can not be getting injured when season is on break,.
Thanks i remain loyal
Kajifu
you've been running your mouth , shebi next weekend season go resume... your eyes go open well well
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hi Azuka, who is better Julian Alvarez or Gabby Jesus? :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Pep is a wicked boy! He sold a player for 50m and then bought a back-up player who is better than the player he sold. Forget Haaland, we are talking about the back-up here! wow :D
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:44 pm Pep is a wicked boy! He sold a player for 50m and then bought a back-up player who is better than the player he sold. Forget Haaland, we are talking about the back-up here! wow :D
But they say he is a cheque book coach o.. some of my fellow arsenal fans say so :( .

...Socrates