Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:43 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:08 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:06 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:56 pm Abeg Danfo who be dis Ikpu the Leopard?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Una go skatta my belle today! :mrgreen:
You gon' find out soon. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Man I hope not :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its too late. I am not accepting apologies anymore. The type of pain you will feel has already begun. :lol: :lol:
:laugh: Who dash you apology? :mrgreen: I said I would NEVER want to know Ikpu :rotf: the leopard

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:24 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:56 pm Abeg Danfo who be dis Ikpu the Leopard?

Its too late. I am not accepting apologies anymore. The type of pain you will feel has already begun. :lol: :lol:
:laugh: Who dash you apology? :mrgreen: I said I would NEVER want to know Ikpu :rotf: the leopard
Of course yoo would NEVER want to. But unfortunately, in the last 2 games, you have now known Ekpen and this season you will experience the full wrath of Ekpen! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the meantime:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:29 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:24 pm

Of course yoo would NEVER want to. But unfortunately, in the last 2 games, you have now known Ekpen and this season you will experience the full wrath of Ekpen! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the meantime:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Why are you showing me pictures of a hard working and honest Nigerian boy? I thought you had your hands full with Ikpu :rotf: the lion

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:09 pm
Why are you showing me pictures of a hard working and honest Nigerian boy? I thought you had your hands full with Ikpu :rotf: the lion

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:26 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:09 pm

Hm! Dis wan wey you just dey search intanet for pictures of adolescent boys. E dey one kind o! :scared:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:46 pm
Hm! Dis wan wey you just dey search intanet for pictures of adolescent boys. E dey one kind o! :scared:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Oga Danfo what the hell is going on.We talk and you get the alert,so why did you bring the curse agaiinst Everton?Did Iwobi call you to change things?We agreed it should be a draw.
Now i am suspecting you about chelsea,Please allow my curse on them stay
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

kajifu wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:51 pm Oga Danfo what the hell is going on.We talk and you get the alert,so why did you bring the curse agaiinst Everton?Did Iwobi call you to change things?We agreed it should be a draw.
If you call danfo oga again, I will ban you from the Arsenal forum. Danfo's proper title is Ikpu the cat :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:13 pm
kajifu wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:51 pm Oga Danfo what the hell is going on.We talk and you get the alert,so why did you bring the curse agaiinst Everton?Did Iwobi call you to change things?We agreed it should be a draw.
If you call danfo oga again, I will ban you from the Arsenal forum. Danfo's proper title is Ikpu the cat :laugh:
Skimpy AfricAnus, i see you don carry your yansh come here :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:17 pm
Skimpy AfricAnus, i see you don carry your yansh come here :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Spurs for life! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:21 pm
Amen! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:23 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:21 pm
Amen! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Spurs! :thumbs: Spurs! Spuuuuuuuuurrrrssss!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Wha choo looking at?!
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

I hope our resident twerkers are on the Man Shity thread twerking… :roll:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

elerineye wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:30 pm I hope our resident twerkers are on the Man Shity thread twerking… :roll:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

It would take a very strong Arsenal hater to twerk after this result. But I know danfo is a very strong man. :rotf: After all, he is a danfo ...driver! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

elerineye wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:30 pm I hope our resident twerkers are on the Man Shity thread twerking… :roll:
No worry, next week will be painful for you again :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:31 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

It would take a very strong Arsenal hater to twerk after this result. But I know danfo is a very strong man. :rotf: After all, he is a danfo ...driver! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Skimpy AfricAnus, you are definitely NOT a strong man! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:38 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

My belle o!!! Abeg no mind me. :mrgreen: Oya commence ya twerking! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:42 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

My belle o!!! Abeg no mind me. :mrgreen: Oya commence ya twerking! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
How you no go wan see man wey dey twerk, when you named yourself Skimpy AfricAnus? :woot: :rotf: and you call yourself a man? Bobriski?! Absolutely no way you are a man :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Oga chairman no ban me ooh i love Arsenla go die.
Please allow him ooh make he no continue curse us
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:52 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:42 pm

How you no go wan see man wey dey twerk, when you named yourself Skimpy AfricAnus? :woot: :rotf: and you call yourself a man? Bobriski?! Absolutely no way you are a man :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
But you ain't a man. :laugh: You are an ikpu! :mrgreen: I can watch ikpu twerk all day and twice on Sunday! :thumbs:

Now get to it! :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I remember running my knuckles here and joing internet warriors here to yab Arteta for the following :

1. Extended loan of Saliba , i nearly join say na racisim sef !
2. His handling of Auba
3. His handling of Gundo
4. His handling to an extent of Ozil.

Looking back now I take it all back and chop my pies, he is not perfect but has justified some of these big decisions he made.

Congrats of being name Prem manager of Jan 2023 Mikel Arteta.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:25 pm I remember running my knuckles here and joing internet warriors here to yab Arteta for the following :

1. Extended loan of Saliba , i nearly join say na racisim sef !
2. His handling of Auba
3. His handling of Gundo
4. His handling to an extent of Ozil.

Looking back now I take it all back and chop my pies, he is not perfect but has justified some of these big decisions he made.

Congrats of being name Prem manager of Jan 2023 Mikel Arteta.
Third time this season,he should have add a world class striker this window and a top class quality MF