Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Worrying news a third woman has now come forward to accuse our irreplaceable player of sexual misconduct. These women are such opportunists.
Not buying it at all. Won’t be surprised if it’s not banter driven by enemies from other clubs. So tired of these opportunistic gold diggers.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:52 pm Worrying news a third woman has now come forward to accuse our irreplaceable player of sexual misconduct. These women are such opportunists.
Not buying it at all. Won’t be surprised if it’s not banter driven by enemies from other clubs. So tired of these opportunistic gold diggers.
Yes three women none of whom know each other decide to accuse a random player of rape.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

kalani JR wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:45 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:52 pm Worrying news a third woman has now come forward to accuse our irreplaceable player of sexual misconduct. These women are such opportunists.
Yes three women none of whom know each other decide to accuse a random player of rape.
You clearly don’t understand the term “intimate strangers” and how social media has impacted those with mental health issues.
I’m not gonna spend my time going into details. It’s a free world. Believe what you want.
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

If all of this is true how come the media hasn’t named him yet ? Or the police release a statement on at least one of the cases ? Meanwhile Mason Greenwood, Venjamin Mendy, Kareem Benzema, Franck Ribery even Cristiano Ronaldo we’re all named by the media when they were accused of a similar behavior. Some of them even faced the court, yet media has not name the Odumase Krobo village boy even once regarding sexual misconduct
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I do not trust all these allegations.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

aykwes8 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:45 pm
If all of this is true how come the media hasn’t named him yet ? Or the police release a statement on at least one of the cases ? Meanwhile Mason Greenwood, Venjamin Mendy, Kareem Benzema, Franck Ribery even Cristiano Ronaldo we’re all named by the media when they were accused of a similar behavior. Some of them even faced the court, yet media has not name the Odumase Krobo village boy even once regarding sexual misconduct
He can't be named until he's charged but they released a statement affirming one of his accusers.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:33 am
You clearly don’t understand the term “intimate strangers” and how social media has impacted those with mental health issues.
I’m not gonna spend my time going into details. It’s a free world. Believe what you want.
I know you're happy that Arsenal is finally doing well, unfortunately it's on the back of a rapist.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

kalani JR wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:43 am
I know you're happy that Arsenal is finally doing well, unfortunately it's on the back of a rapist.
The man was accused and there is no way to reach that conclusion until tried and convicted.

I hope you don’t ascribe guilt to every accused individual.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Cito wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:08 am
The man was accused and there is no way to reach that conclusion until tried and convicted.

Look we've all seen the evidence and we're free to make our own conclusions.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

kalani JR wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:12 am

There hasn’t been any evidence presented and there hasn’t been any trial that I know of.
And they haven’t even named the individual.

And if by ‘evidence’ you mean what people post on social media then that’s not a very good way to convict someone.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Cito wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:16 am

There hasn’t been any evidence presented and there hasn’t been any trial that I know of.

And if by ‘evidence’ you mean what people post on social media then that’s not a very good way to convict someone.
The police confirmed the accusation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... opped.html
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

kalani JR wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:23 am

And that’s conclusive enough to make your judgement?

I am a bit confused, are you saying every accusation is a conviction or is that only for this case?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

And you were privy to the encounter or you are this ready to accept an accusation against a black man … sadly that’ says more about you. I believe in innocent until proven guilty ..
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:36 am
And you were privy to the encounter or you are this ready to accept an accusation against a black man … sadly that’ says more about you. I believe in innocent until proven guilty ..
I think it has more to do with the fact that the alleged accused is Ghanaian
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

aykwes8 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:48 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:36 am
I think it has more to do with the fact that the alleged accused is Ghanaian
oh enough with the BS. what the freak is wrong with you? Do you actually think people on CE wish evil for actual ghanians or what? Do not let the football banter cloud your brain. shame on you if that is how your mind is
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Can we take all this rapist talk to a whole other thread and not pollute this Arsenal game thread with una shenanigans?

WTF!!!
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

100%Naija wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:41 am Can we take all this rapist talk to a whole other thread and not pollute this Arsenal game thread with una shenanigans?

WTF!!!
The hate on Arsenal is so much that they have to come up with something, they can’t do it on the pitch so they have to come up with this. Every time we lose they’re all over this thread spewing garbage, even those whose team is rotting in tenth place. But the next win always send them back crawling into the cave they came out of, except one.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Keeping fingers crossed that TP 5 gets over his supposed minor injuries. I hate this international break! I’m hoping Saliba isn’t out for the season like Tomiyasu and El Neny. Back injuries are nothing to sneeze at. We can’t even move Ben White back to central defense because we have no reputable right back. Maybe it’s harsh but I don’t fancy Rob Holding against pacy forwards which we will see in abundance till seasons end
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

300 k a week is a lot of money for a young player like Saka. He will now be under a lot of pressure.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

kalani JR wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:23 am

So we should now take that as a conviction. :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Going large on Liverpool getting a result at Sheikh Abu Etihad.

April fools Mancunia’s stranglehold on London’s Premier League. The rightful Kings restored to the throne. Today’s the day.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Watching Liverpool away at the Etihad - Liverpool are really struggling to hold on to their identity. The drop in confidence & belief from last season is a head-scratcher.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

City seldom make easy work of the Scousers, upping the ante, another punt on a Salah double and little bit of penalty spot jiggery pokery. It’s coming home!