Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by ohenhen1 »

Caicedo was offered better terms by Chelsea. Arsenal has withdrawn their interest to avoid another Mudryk type embarrassment.
I hope this Harveath link is a smoke screen. I don’t see the logic behind the move. We don’t need him and it will help Chelsea meet financial fair play rules. Or Arteta thinks he can fix the player.
I think we need to keep Xhaka.

Arsenal can have depth
Ramsdale/ Turner
Rb. White/Hiro/Fresneda
CB. Gabriel/Saliba/kiwi or/new CD
lb. Thierney/ zinchencho
MF. Partey/Rice/Odegard/Xhaka/Gudogan/Jorginho/ Viera
FW. Jesus/Saka/Martineli/Trossard/Balogun/Nelson/Smith Rowe/Nketiah
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:39 am Caicedo was offered better terms by Chelsea. Arsenal has withdrawn their interest to avoid another Mudryk type embarrassment.
I hope this Harveath link is a smoke screen. I don’t see the logic behind the move. We don’t need him and it will help Chelsea meet financial fair play rules. Or Arteta thinks he can fix the player.
I think we need to keep Xhaka.

Arsenal can have depth
Ramsdale/ Turner
Rb. White/Hiro/Fresneda
CB. Gabriel/Saliba/kiwi or/new CD
lb. Thierney/ zinchencho
MF. Partey/Rice/Odegard/Xhaka/Gudogan/Jorginho/ Viera
FW. Jesus/Saka/Martineli/Trossard/Balogun/Nelson/Smith Rowe/Nketiah
What's wrong with helping a neighbor? We helped you with Cole and Giroud. Havertz is a good player when used right.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:55 am Kai Flippin Havertz????
What are they smoking at the Emirates?
This better be some kinda joke!!
Use him right and you have a gem.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Eduuuu o why ? Hegini ? Did Choski charm us or what ?
Even this Declan tire man..hmm ok o
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

What is wrong with Arsenal ? They have lost their minds with a reported 55 MP opening bid for Harvath. No wonder teams are trying to over charge us and then low ball us for our players. I think we need to let Edu go.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:13 am What is wrong with Arsenal ? They have lost their minds with a reported 55 MP opening bid for Harvath. No wonder teams are trying to over charge us and then low ball us for our players. I think we need to let Edu go.
Chelsea wants 70m for Havertz. Arsenal are low-balling Chelsea. Chelsea would be okay renewing his contract, preferably selling him abroad. If Arsenal wants him as one of your pieces, your club has to pay up.

See what Arsenal may pay for Rice. Or what Chelsea may pay for Caicedo. The market don spoil.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

balo wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:00 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:13 am What is wrong with Arsenal ? They have lost their minds with a reported 55 MP opening bid for Harvath. No wonder teams are trying to over charge us and then low ball us for our players. I think we need to let Edu go.
Chelsea wants 70m for Havertz. Arsenal are low-balling Chelsea. Chelsea would be okay renewing his contract, preferably selling him abroad. If Arsenal wants him as one of your pieces, your club has to pay up.

See what Arsenal may pay for Rice. Or what Chelsea may pay for Caicedo. The market don spoil.
Every one knows Chelsea is in trouble with FFP. We don't need Harvaeth. You can keep your player. I would rather focus on Rice and Lavia and a center back.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The opening bid should have been 25MP for Harvath.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

13 players released which includes Niles. We should have sold him. Edu is not ruthless. So far we have made about 7MP from Leno and Mari.

That Leno deal was a disgrace. In total we made 6 MP for a top 10 premier league goal keeper.

Brighton want 100 Mp for Caicedo. Shaktar wanted 100 MP for Mudryk. Now Crystal palace want to bid 30MP for Balogun. If Harvath can be valued at 75MO. Balogun should be worth far more than that.

Edu doesn't make any sense. It is like he wants to lose money.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:22 pm

Every one knows Chelsea is in trouble with FFP. We don't need Harvaeth. You can keep your player. I would rather focus on Rice and Lavia and a center back.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

balo wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:14 pm

I will be shocked if this happens. They are saying he is going to earn more than Odegard. I hope it is a smokescreen. If it does happen I will support him. But it is risky. This can get people fired.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Looks like Arsenal is still not interested in building quality depth. They went Rice and now want to sell both Partey and Xhaka. New castle bave better depth than Arsenal.

Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:18 pm Looks like Arsenal is still not interested in building quality depth. They went Rice and now want to sell both Partey and Xhaka. New castle bave better depth than Arsenal.
I have been saying over and over that the "thin squad problem" is Arteta's design and choice. He knows that the small squad will always present him a win-win report card as he completes his apprenticeship. A hero if he wins anything and a ready made excuse if he doesnt.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:18 pm Looks like Arsenal is still not interested in building quality depth. They went Rice and now want to sell both Partey and Xhaka. New castle bave better depth than Arsenal.
Arsenal wants Xhaka to stay, its Xhaka that wants out! The way your fans treated him, you think he has forgotten? :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal linked to Ajax defender Timber. Ajax want 50MP. That would be good depth. They can sell Holding. But you never know Arsenal might be wanting to replace Gabriel and then keep Trusty and Holding.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:29 pm
balo wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:14 pm

I will be shocked if this happens. They are saying he is going to earn more than Odegard. I hope it is a smokescreen. If it does happen I will support him. But it is risky. This can get people fired.

Prepare yourself.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Chelsea is cheating. Several clubs want an investigation into the recent spending of Saudi clubs on Chelsea players. The Saudis also own shares in Chelsea. FFP cheating. On Harvaeth it is not my money. The manager wants him. Maybe it was the Chelsea system that made him look. Bad because it looked awful when I watched him. Anyways will support him. But people will get fired if it doesnt work out.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Again what the hell are they smoking over there at the Emirates
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:46 am Chelsea is cheating. Several clubs want an investigation into the recent spending of Saudi clubs on Chelsea players. The Saudis also own shares in Chelsea. FFP cheating. On Harvaeth it is not my money. The manager wants him. Maybe it was the Chelsea system that made him look. Bad because it looked awful when I watched him. Anyways will support him. But people will get fired if it doesnt work out.
Was Wolves cheating too?

Arsenal are about to pay more money to Chelsea for Havertz than SA would pay Chelsea for 4 or 5 players.
100M on Rice. 80M for Havertz. 50M for Timber. Is your club cheating too?

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Arsenal have been strongly linked with
Rice :blush:
Havertz :curse:
Timber
Caicedo
Lavia

Looks like the Caicedo deal is over with, which is a
bloody shame. I literally hate the fact that we may soon help bail out Chelsea from FFP jail by paying for Havertz :curse:

Just cringy stuff from the Emirates.
The Lavia link has me looking up.
That kid is a baller.
Would be a grand replacement for TP5, who
I will miss.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:13 pm Arsenal have been strongly linked with
Timber
Caicedo
Lavia

bloody shame. I literally hate the fact that we may soon help bail out Chelsea from FFP jail by paying for Havertz :curse:

That kid is a baller.
I will miss.
Remember i keep insisting does not know how to build a team? Can you rationalize why he wants to let TP5 go in a season we will be playing in the UCL and we need a deep squad?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:26 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:13 pm Arsenal have been strongly linked with
Timber
Caicedo
Lavia

That kid is a baller.
I will miss.
Remember i keep insisting does not know how to build a team? Can you rationalize why he wants to let TP5 go in a season we will be playing in the UCL and we need a deep squad?
Chief I really dunno what they’re smoking @ the Emirates. I’m just kinda shell shocked and folding my hands and watching and hoping for the best.
These alleged moves defy logic.

News going on that West Ham are rejecting a 90 million bid for Declan Rice and holding firm for 100 mill. Arsenal need to walk away NOW!